What's new

Welcome!

Update schedule & event

Tsotss

Reaction score
First of all - I am not complaing anything, it's pleasure to participate in this event. Only I have one ask:
* Is possible to add Christmas Pokemons to any islands, it means for example on kabuto island/primeape island [under Fuchsia city] etc, like it was in previous events ( like in Halloween Event - Unowns on some island ), cuz premium players have not any advantages, becouse premium and non premium players "nest" in all cities?

Obreviate

Reaction score
First of all - I am not complaing anything, it's pleasure to participate in this event. Only I have one ask:
* Is possible to add Christmas Pokemons to any islands, it means for example on kabuto island/primeape island [under Fuchsia city] etc, like it was in previous events ( like in Halloween Event - Unowns on some island ), cuz premium players have not any advantages, becouse premium and non premium players "nest" in all cities?

Yes and just completing your comment, on the cities we're having a massive number of players, ks everywhere.
Following this thought will be hard to get too much points, i do not know the necessary to get the rewards, but if this is gonna need something like 3k-5k points will be a kinda bored/annoying.

Anyway, thanks for that.

kirius

Reaction score
low lvls cant get even points with that, since they mostly never can win a ks with a lvl 100+...

I think so, if only to give the final blow, and these Pokemon will not die from a single hit

Ludacha

Reaction score
Pls list of points, is very bad kill a lot of pokemon without a reason ;-;​

They say it will be avarage of all of us...so if you have 500 and i have 1500 now...it will be best rewoard for maybe 800-1k?
They know how they will make it,but have to see how much ppl can colect,to not put to low amount of points or to big...just wait last day

Narutoo'

Reaction score
They say it will be avarage of all of us...so if you have 500 and i have 1500 now...it will be best rewoard for maybe 800-1k?
They know how they will make it,but have to see how much ppl can colect,to not put to low amount of points or to big...just wait last day

But then players that play 24/7 obviously will get alot of points cuz they will be scared that they wont receive all rewards, so for example they gonna get like 10k which will make the average for rest of us very high. Rewards requirements should be posted asap or atleast the average requirements, this was done in one of previous events(i think easter one).

huberto

Reaction score
The easiest way to get rewards without spending 20h on boring hunting is to make 1 point with as many characters as you can. Every character with 1 point will be counted in average calculation and will make the average value much lower.

thebabyy

Reaction score
Es mejor que coloquen la lista de los puntos, yo actualmente no recolecto mucho pues pienso que no pedirán tanto pero uno nunca sabe.

Crommtheod

Reaction score
better soon put the list of rewards and necessary points , I am concerned with the amount of points, some PEARL players are with points 5k to more... We have just two days to pick up points : /

I use translator

Strek

Reaction score
Can we have the system we had in the halloween event? It's so annoying to last hit; you try to get some points then some guy with a level 130 Pokemon full of AOE steals your stuff.

Drifter

Reaction score
Can we have the system we had in the halloween event? It's so annoying to last hit; you try to get some points then some guy with a level 130 Pokemon full of AOE steals your stuff.

While i dont think they will because people have been asking for this since we found out that every idiot and his dog will ks you, its a brilliant idea.

Joww

Banned user
Reaction score
give double exp with the christmass+new year event ^^ please...

Ludacha

Reaction score
But then players that play 24/7 obviously will get alot of points cuz they will be scared that they wont receive all rewards, so for example they gonna get like 10k which will make the average for rest of us very high. Rewards requirements should be posted asap or atleast the average requirements, this was done in one of previous events(i think easter one).

Admin will maybe ask tutors which doing event normaly,not 24/7 or someone of that kind....2-3h per day and see if they made maybe 2k points and make it as top rewoard...10k points (that man will die),its possible but i made 1,5k for 8h without stoping,so you have to be crazy noob to make even more then 3k

Back