What's new

Welcome!

Upcoming Rebalance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midnight Dreamer

Reaction score
well, seems pyro forgot to rebalance some players, maybe they will be good with a new move called "adaptation"
, seriously, why don't you all at least try to enjoy something positive in rebalance?

please, i just ask you to try see something positive in this, in the way u are talking about seems everything was terrific, it is not the truph, i waste + money than many of you,(i'm sure about this i realy wasted a lot of money in this game), and i'm not complaining about my scizor, my blissey, my skarmory, my pory 2, (and every op poke before i have) was nerfed, i see this as a chance to evolve and look bad pokes in other way, it is a oportunity for me to change my team, to change my duel way, to use diferent pokes

why don't you all can't see it?

but seriously now, if u have some suggestion about "x" poke, FEEL FREE to do it in a properlly section, we have rebalance suggestions- discussion thread to give you, dear players, a way to call us what do u think about it, give us ur idea there, give us a good argument and ofc rebalancers (pyro and khan) will take a look about it

but now, any complain about "x" poke here will be deleted by me, i'm not a rebalance neither knew something about it before, i just don't like to see so much spam in a thread that was not made for this purpose, this thread is for inform everyone about rebalance, if u don't like it go to rebalance thread and make a properly rebalance suggestion as everyone said

Regards

Pyrokar

Reaction score
well, seems pyro forgot to rebalance some players, maybe they will be good with a new move called "adaptation"
, seriously, why don't you all at least try to enjoy something positive in rebalance?

That made my day, wait, no. Made my night.

My life to be honest xD

abllon

Reaction score
Really?
Well dude ... By the comments I've seen many people complaining about the poke X, Y, Z, H, P, Q, etc. .. Just have to thank the good work done in the game and changing the climate and choice of team.
If the guys want a game with a shitty team set only because he and good and badass to duel I suggest an OT pokemon different ... Damn guys .. The guys strive to make a beautiful game and has only discouragements ..
The Padventures and best serves that exists both in quality and in people.
I bet nobody here Upou a pokemon until lv130 just because he liked .. Yes, I know there are cases as a Rapidash130, Dragonair 100 + of Talith .. I upei one exegcuttor the 87-130 with tms waste and Kabutops do104 a 130 only in the TM19 just because I LOVE them and no matter what change I will still continue with them.

Well. I'm out of the game but with these changes, gave me a huge longing to return to active.

(If you scraped or not to have your scyzor, Lapras, Porygon2, and blissey this complaining .. FUCK YOU .... Stop crying and go enjoy the beautiful game that's there ..)

psych07

Reaction score
I waste a lot time getting my team. Until one player think. <I will never gonna be a elite player with this pokemons that i have, so ill gonna nerfed the great pokes and become OP the noobs pokes that i have>.

Seriusly <Blissey-Porygon2-Tyranitar-Kingdra-Skarmory-Scizor,etc Elite pokes until a few days now are almost garbagepokes>.
RICH PLAYER PLAY HARD TO GET THE POKES AND THE LEVELS THAT WE HAVE. NOW THE NOOB PLAYERS NEED DO THE SAME.

King Regard
Marco

P.D. this could be a wonderfull rebalance, until you nerfed the EXPENSIVE POKEMONS.

like all times is better wait and see, maybe its one base of change and they will improve this changes.

i prefer believe all pokes will be balanced "SOON"

The way they did it was "Well, the rebalance will make happy some noobs, who cares rich or high people"

Just wait 3-7 months, there will happen two things: 0/500 or we'll have a new rebalance, what will fuck up the economy and Pokes of the next high generation (the same they did with us)

bro u dont need say "rich people", only say old players what got good pokes by work or maybe some luck guys who wasted times improving team and now all work is nothing...

Last edited:

Pyrokar

Reaction score
"Garbage" posts deleted. If you keep talking like this we'll say goodbye to you. Desterrado, if you're retired as you say, why do you even bother and come here? Wait, no, I don't need to know that. Sooner or later, everybody gets what he deserves. Actually in this case, time is my ally.

Barystas

Reaction score
Pyro and Khan did great job in 90%.
Why 90%?
Well... IMO rebalance is for improving weak pokes, not making all pokes equal.
I got scizor and I will not cry, cuz he was op, everyone knows that and I agree with current version of him
but I can't agree with current kingdra, which is worse than golduck (wtf man?). Ye, rebalance, REBALANCE, not EQUALIZE!
Some pokes was just screaming IMPROVE ME, IMPROVE ME, and Khan and Pyro made this perfectly but idk, maybe rebalancing pokes sucked them so deeply that they forgot about that very very thin line between GOOD rebalance of all pokes, which NEEDED it and fucking up with pokes, which were good, cuz they was hard to get, not EXPENSIVE, which made them GOOD automaticly.

So... IMO rebalance is good thing (dat kabutops <3) but some pokes, which were good, and would stand equally with current golduck now are very very far before golduck and not just him.

If you want do rebalance you must do it in moderation, not hurrey I'm rebalancer I'll improve all currently-noob pokes, all "pro" players with shit they pants in duel with low lvl players cuz noone know which pokes they have, and they may win, cuz rebalance just gone too far, too far from point, where it would be helpful and won't make cry a lot of "pro" players, tho.

Take care, and think about a few things, that a lot of players, no matter pro or "noob" will ask you to change. Just think about every suggestion to re-rebalance some changes you made.

See ya,
Bialy Wilk

Barystas

Reaction score
Ya, forgot to mention about protection.
7s is a bit too long, tho.
New doom desire? Hmm... If u think that skarmory was OP only because his doom desire had stun effect, idk what to think about it. I will not judge it, cuz i never had a skarmo and idk what spells he had before rebalance, but if its only about decreasing dmg of doom desire and removing stun- i got nothing to say here.
Removing iron defense from scizor- idk, maybe they had reason to do this, in the end scizor was op, very op even without it, so that could be a good decission. Why? Put yourself on Khan or Pyro place... what you would do to make scizor less OP than he was before rebalance? They didn't have a great area to make changes, tho.

Im respecting all changes they added to game, but I'm always saying that people who have big responsibility MUST know how to listen other people and catching very important informations from every word they say. Good things and bad things. And if someone, even one player say "let's change doom desire, its fucking weak now" Pyro or Khan should sit and think about it. Make list of + and - of making doom desire better. Think about that what they did with kingler (he dont know how to surf now! what a mindfuck).

I really like a change of Sandstorm move, thats a fkin GREAT idea, love the one who did this. Also i love the one who improved all noob pokes before rebalance- thats good thing. But making shit pokes OP is bringing us to nothing else but another rebalance, which can be a end of PA.

Thanks,
Bialy Wilk

Last edited:

el desterrado

Reaction score
"Garbage" posts deleted. If you keep talking like this we'll say goodbye to you. Desterrado, if you're retired as you say, why do you even bother and come here? Wait, no, I don't need to know that. Sooner or later, everybody gets what he deserves. Actually in this case, time is my ally.
Why don't u just start with ur "work" and stop threatening?

And yes, I am retired of the game, it means I am not playing anymore (I knew you have problems with english lenguage but didn't know it was so serious) I am not here to fight,I am here to tell u what's wrong with the changes. If I'll be banned (yes you can't delete me for giving critical comments) then admit you still need to do changes in this "rebalance blablah"

So, bad english, unknowledge of rules, bad work...Gm pls

Last edited:

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
Why don't u just start with ur "work" and stop threatening?

And yes, I am retired of the game, it means I am not playing anymore (I knew you have problems with english lenguage but didn't know it was so serious) I am not here to fight,I am here to tell u what's wrong with the changes. If I'll be banned (yes you can't delete me for giving critical comments) then admit you still need to do changes in this "rebalance blablah"

So, bad english, unknowledge of rules, bad work...Gm pls

Why do you try to attack everyone how did something that you didn't like with this fucked arguments? what metters if he have a good or bad english to this?
his english will make your pokemon better if it is good or bad?

You likes to be a drama queen in every decision you dont like, don't think that you are better than everyone, you wouldnt be a better GM than Pyro for sure.

Enjoy your retired moment.

Last edited:

Ludacha

Reaction score
Well only thing whats bad for me:Skarmory(not stronger than Fearow now) and that Blissey...Can anyone explean me how to
kill pokemon with 5 heals? I dont have fu**ing chanse...

Dzoon

Banned user
Reaction score
so now you have to reduce the catch... i I caught two months Scyther .. Now is the shit I should catch him up to 1000 balls MAXXXXX........

StrikerBeckham

Reaction score
Great job guys,just if i can know which of these new attacks going on which poke? I dont know on which poke they will be
added...can post that Pyro?

Why you just dont kill me and finish with this ^^' i hate my pokes now,my skarmory which i finaly get,it suck
Everything from my pokes suck...Hell yea! R.I.P. Wesker's pokes and my f***in' char!
Then the first post was just a mere asslick? xdddd

Guys! Now its all about skills! And ain't the staff's fault if you wasted 100k on a pokemon you could catch and lvl up yourself, this is when the quote "If you want something do it for yourself" comes. Like I said to my guildmates, you guys just gotta see the bigger picture! You guys are flaming two persons that are trying to make something work here, because I can bet that the REAL rebalancer haven't even watched this thread. You gotta respect their work even if you dont like it because at the end they are trying to make good for you guys trying to keep this game alive.
Now its all about skills folks! If you really think you are good enough, this is your time to rise!

PS to all those scizor fans: How in the world you guys would wanted a pokemon like that? It could even defeat fire pokemons itself!
Hypocrites!

Last edited:

Kirminex

Reaction score
Then the first post was just a mere asslick? xdddd

Guys! Now its all about skills! And ain't the staff's fault if you wasted 100k on a pokemon you could catch and lvl up yourself, this is when the quote "If you want something do it for yourself" comes. Like I said to my guildmates, you guys just gotta see the bigger picture! You guys are flaming two persons that are trying to make something work here, because I can bet that the REAL rebalancer haven't even watched this thread. You gotta respect their work even if you dont like it because at the end they are trying to make good for you guys trying to keep this game alive.
Now its all about skills folks! If you really think you are good enough, this is your time to rise!

PS to all those scizor fans: How in the world you guys would wanted a pokemon like that? It could even defeat fire pokemons itself!
Hypocrites!

its not our fault they made those pokes RARE and EXTRA HARD TO GET (Not involving cash) for now them being average pokes
also everyone love those pokes from the original games its not a surprise everyone used them

StrikerBeckham

Reaction score
its not our fault they made those pokes RARE and EXTRA HARD TO GET (Not involving cash) for now them being average pokes
also everyone love those pokes from the original games its not a surprise everyone used them
Rare ain't the same than strong.
Some people buy those pokemons to look rich, not everyone buys them because they are strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back