What's new

Welcome!

Upcoming Rebalance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grayfoox

Reaction score
Yes, is sadly, but come on! Stop crying and enjoy new moves and new ways to play!

I've spent a lot of money in strong pokes, but now is the way as it must be, not OP pokes like PA is habituated...

Everybody is crying because everyone has pory2, blissey, blablabla in his team.

Be open mind guys! xD new ways to play! PA is like Real life... Sometimes you are in TOP and almost everyday in ground xD

Good luck and thanks for this amazing job guys!

Aleks

Reaction score
Now its like almost every attack suns, but not doom desire. LaL

Obreviate

Reaction score
Im totally agree with new moves..

about TM doom desire and protect 7s.. those are the only things i just cant believe.. you guys make it TERRIBLE. seriously. this is the only thing that it needs to get changed. not saying that as before, but stun must be placed again and time of protect to be lowered, if not.. this would be like people paying 30k+ for a tm that now will worth 10k.. listen to all players complaining about that.. i agree with scizor got nerfed, pory got nerfed, blissey.. all good.. but dont mess with tm's like that, its a big change.. ;SS

So tell us, why do you think the skill Doom Desire, should be back as it was before? Just because you paid 30k for it?

Because I honestly do not understand, why you're so desperate. I think you need start keep calm down and stop with this conversation:

listen to all players complaining about that..

@For everyone
Guys, please let's stop crying! If we do not have the rebalancing you cry! If we have also cry ... then what should we do?
Pyrokar and khan has done this thread with ur best intention in read your comment and suggestions on rebalancing.

http://46.105.24.210/showthread.php?23907-Rebalance-suggestions-discussion

Post ur suggestion and wait!
But keep in mind that things don't work exactly of our way. And let's stop thinking only of ourselves!

@Aleks
Stop with your spam, we saw your suggestion/opinion.

Aleks

Reaction score
Why it should be changed? lol bro, they changed it only because of the "charging time" was bugged, and for not making it op throwing it fast and also stunning, they decided to remove the stun. i prefer the way it was before. low charge + stun and everybody who has doom will agree. skarmory without stun its like the worst pokemon, not even 1 single stun from it, it was good the way it was befoore, no needed to change... ask anybody who has doom as a tm and they will be angry lol.

Grayfoox

Reaction score
Why it should be changed? lol bro, they changed it only because of the "charging time" was bugged, and for not making it op throwing it fast and also stunning, they decided to remove the stun. i prefer the way it was before. low charge + stun and everybody who has doom will agree. skarmory without stun its like the worst pokemon, not even 1 single stun from it, it was good the way it was befoore, no needed to change... ask anybody who has doom as a tm and they will be angry lol.

Stop crying e.e!

I have skarmory and I'm not crying because is a pokemon very strong e.e! if you live only for duels, so sadly for you... keep calm and enjoy man!

Crying only for 1 stun... oh my lord e.e

Obreviate

Reaction score

But now stop spamming on the threads!
We already know your opinion.

Forum Rules:

http://46.105.24.210/showthread.php?29381-Forum-Rules.

9. It’s forbidden to make spam.

Kirminex

Reaction score
Stop crying e.e!

I have skarmory and I'm not crying because is a pokemon very strong e.e! if you live only for duels, so sadly for you... keep calm and enjoy man!

Crying only for 1 stun... oh my lord e.e

i dont live on dueling i actually only play for lvling at good spots im kind of a tibia style player but without stuns well your pokemon wich doesnt learns reflect its completly useless at the higer lvled spawns :/

i dont duel at all i lvled 2 characters to 130 and the thir one is going for the tm reflect and so i made an ice quest team with a lax and a forretres both were sopoused to get reflect and sandstorm i only got sandstorm for both of them but now sandstorm is just useless :/ and forretress got trashed very bad since it has no stuns and after protection is done well it will get 1hited by a nite and well lax is just hopless without reflect since sandstorm got well just like it is...

kirius

Reaction score
since all pokemon have almost the same attacks and are pretty good, why not put too good to picachu, caterpie, magicarp.etc. and forget to level up and catch pokemon.

I want to go have a bolbasour, pidgeotto, butherfreee, squiertle, picachu and charizard you can always win.

so do not waste time uploading so many levels and catch pokemon difficult,

Pedo

Reaction score
This rebalance is the best surprise of my life. Coincidence? I don't think.

WARIOandme

Reaction score
Somewhere in the universe (possibly multiverse), M
A bit offtopic to all the Players: To be honest I dont really have words. First peoples complained about catch, we add a catch system with 1% max rate, then everyone starts complain it's too easy.
When first peoples are complaining about every Pokemon needs to be reballanced and yeah let me tell you guys one thing. Before most of rich peoples used Scizor, Blissey, Porygon2, Poliwrath and all the OP Pokemons, don't come here and tell something else. Everyone was buying the best pokes to "own" peoples in duel etc. Actually I'm tired of see all your complains, the staff does as you ask for reballance the Pokemon's, well now it's done. Then what happens? All the peoples who used the OP Pokemons before start's to cry because their not used to actually use Pokemons that's not OP. Now when you guys asked "will rebalance come soon?" Well, now it's here, and yeah you guys who had that OP team isn't happy. But remember everyone is not rich. So in my opinion you guys who complain, stop complaining, the staff are doing what we can, and what you ask for. The thing is you will never get happy with it, I don't understand it. I'm happy with how it is now since now everyone can get a chance instead of being "Pwned" by OP teams. I'm just saying my opinion, and to all who complain, please stop complain, you guys where asking for it well here it is the rebalance. If you could do better yourself I would like to see it. And last words, thanks to Khan and Pyrokar you really done a good work that atleast I'm proud of.

Last edited:

Jeff Know

Reaction score
You've done a great job guys, congratulations, of course there will always be someone wich wont like something, it's normal, do not worry about it, it's still too early to say something about the changes, but of course there are things that can be improoved, just pay atention to prople's suggestions from now on, that serious suggestions...

at first i have seen a few things that could be improoved, but afterall it's up to you think about that stuff i'm only doing my part to try improove this game and play it with fun...
first thing is that on GBA most of pokemons have some stun with blinds, freeze, slow down, stun, makes sleep, you could watch it more closely and make a real balance about that...
another thing that i've seen is that moves like blizzard (wich is the strongest ice movement, can't freeze a pokemon while ice fang does it), pokemons like lapras wich have a shell to protect him should also get the movement "protection", dragonite's passive almost doesn't work... I'm sure there are other stuff to improove but those are the things i've seen on this very first moment wich i think that should be watched with atention...
Like i said before great job, keep it going.

Wycich

Banned user
Reaction score
I'm not aganist rebalance, I know you were working hard at test server.
But I can see a loot of negative things :
Pokes which cost nothing, easy to catch, low lvl to evolution are better than pokes hard to catch, High lvl evo with expensive items from hard quest .
Now everybody can win all game with team : Seaking,golem,magneton,ninetales,Pinsir,raticate.
I remember the times of old good PA when everybody was saying ''WOW'' when see someone with snorlax in pvp. When players was paying all their cash to buy ultra balls to go catch lapras,snorlax,scyther,magmar,electabuzz now this pokes are hard to catch like in past but are worth like shit. I miss old PA where Players had plans to build their perfect team, now they need 500hd to buy perfect team= boring and unfair to players who spent cash for tms/good pokes before rebalance.

To sum up all rebalance: You made 'shit' pokes op and 'Pokes hard to get'(before rebalnce good) you made them like shit.

I don't want to make you angry pyro and khan I just say what I can see. sorry

Dominato, now it's impossible to recover "old times". This rebalance was good, but every change will be hated, don't worry pyro, khan and other rebalancers, you made a better game for us.

Btw, don't like? Leave. If u bought all pokemons it's clarity, u won't be good now. If u're "pro" rebalance should be like challenge for you.

Oh, almost forget, thanks for this comment Tiago.

Last edited:

Jeff Know

Reaction score
Dominato, now it's impossible to recover "old times". This rebalance was good, but every change will be hated, don't worry pyro, khan and other rebalancers, you made a better game for us.

Yes the did indeed, but you should say something more interesting than that, of course their job was good but there are also negative points that cannot be denied... like i said on my previous posts, pay atention to the serious apointments about what's going on... your job was great but can also be improoved...

Lord Sqnik

Gamemasters
Staff member
Reaction score
A bit offtopic to all the Players: To be honest I dont really have words. First peoples complained about catch, we add a catch system with 1% max rate, then everyone starts complain it's too easy.
When first peoples are complaining about every Pokemon needs to be reballanced and yeah let me tell you guys one thing. Before most of rich peoples used Scizor, Blissey, Porygon2, Poliwrath and all the OP Pokemons, don't come here and tell something else. Everyone was buying the best pokes to "own" peoples in duel etc. Actually I'm tired of see all your complains, the staff does as you ask for reballance the Pokemon's, well now it's done. Then what happens? All the peoples who used the OP Pokemons before start's to cry because their not used to actually use Pokemons that's not OP. Now when you guys asked "will rebalance come soon?" Well, now it's here, and yeah you guys who had that OP team isn't happy. But remember everyone is not rich. So in my opinion you guys who complain, stop complaining, the staff are doing what we can, and what you ask for. The thing is you will never get happy with it, I don't understand it. I'm happy with how it is now since now everyone can get a chance instead of being "Pwned" by OP teams. I'm just saying my opinion, and to all who complain, please stop complain, you guys where asking for it well here it is the rebalance. If you could do better yourself I would like to see it. And last words, thanks to Khan and Pyrokar you really done a good work that atleast I'm proud of.

true story bro ;3 agree

Wycich

Banned user
Reaction score
Yes the did indeed, but you should say something more interesting than that, of course their job was good but there are also negative points that cannot be denied... like i said on my previous posts, pay atention to the serious apointments about what's going on... your job was great but can also be improoved...
There isn't more to say about their work, I'm just happy. I can say "oh no, my porygon2 now isn't OP", but I won't do it cuz now I've got arguments to exp venusaur, magmar or gyarados :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back