What's new

Welcome!

Upcoming Rebalance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirminex

Reaction score
Rare ain't the same than strong.
Some people buy those pokemons to look rich, not everyone buys them because they are strong.
better get the catch rate all equal then :/ since they have no advantages(Horrible idea)

Midnight Dreamer

Reaction score
Cool story bro... If you have shitty team it is no problem for you but a lot of players spend so much time to make their team perfect and now it is wasted time, because all pro pokes 110+ are powerless .... So as you said "FUCK YOU" and let us say what we don't like in the game and let someone do sth with it.

learn how to behave and enjoy ur ban

if i see you again with this kind of language on forum ur punishment will be worst

everybody is complaining here in their rights, and this kind of thing is not necessary since nobody said anything offensive against you

Last edited:

Kirminex

Reaction score
Cool story bro... If you have shitty team it is no problem for you but a lot of players spend so much time to make their team perfect and now it is wasted time, because all pro pokes 110+ are powerless .... So as you said "FUCK YOU" and let us say what we don't like in the game and let someone do sth with it.

if that was for me, you've to reread all i said.
basically all i did while playing was to use the pokes i liked i never cared about prices, money is easy to get when you know how but they changed all the pokes i liked and fucked up their playstyle.
also i lose a ton of cash but idc about that.

Popeye

Reaction score
Why kingler don't have surf and umbreon don't have dig?? kingler is a water pokemon and umbreon is like a dog or a fox he must have dig abiliti

Pyrokar

Reaction score
Why kingler don't have surf and umbreon don't have dig?? kingler is a water pokemon and umbreon is like a dog or a fox he must have dig abiliti

I said it's because real servers and TS were out of synch, that means Pokemons at TS probably didn't have those abilities and the files from real servers were replaced with TS one. Shit happens.

Makarno.-

Reaction score
Hello,
My steelix have one less attack, my nytar too and hits much less, my cuttor doesn't have teleport anymore and dinamich punch of my whrath doesn't stun anymore.

Still love the Rebalance.

Regards,
Pipoxo

Hello,
Your Steelix have 1 more stun, your Tyranitar have 2 new stuns, your cuttor will be able to teleport after server save, and Dynamic punch doesnt stun, but ice beam and ice punch does.

Sucrilhosforever

I'm a Community Manager. Animes sux. They are just
Reaction score
Hello,
Your Steelix have 1 more stun, your Tyranitar have 2 new stuns, your cuttor will be able to teleport after server save, and Dynamic punch doesnt stun, but ice beam and ice punch does.
You didn't get the sarcasm over there.

Btw, amazing job pyro and khan <3

pawpaw

Reaction score
Damn, I'm sure that most of the crying people would cry less if they lost a relative... I haven't had time to play so I can't say they did a great job, but I've been surely waiting for this rebalance, thanks staff

Darkitoo

Reaction score
What is this fucking shit!?
MKDEPA.jpg

Last edited:

Zadkiel

Reaction score
poliwhrat have 3 and a half stuns again. fucking genius.

Horrorcore

Reaction score
poliwhrat have 3 and a half stuns again. fucking genius.

oh wll again poliwrath, what the fuck no one cry about lapras stuns? Now he have sing,sheer cold, learn reflect + water pulse and

You call Megahorn and Ice Beam stun for 2s nothing? I'm a badass and I'll remember that "nothing". :)

Last edited:

Ludacha

Reaction score
Rebalance is done,so no need to write something here.CLOSE THREAD

For every new rebalance you got thread for it...so write suggestions there...

Pls close thread...

Evren

Reaction score
I want to say about kingdra.

Dragon scale quest was hard. And kingdra was very good so i didnt make metal coat. Because i love kingdra too much. When i see "johto will come" i made seadra 90 first. We waited too much. And in anime kingdra can use hydropump. Please change kingdra. May be , be hydropump less damage or delete whirlpool and we can add tm hydropump.

Wichox

Reaction score
Rebalance sucks (sry i just wanted to be popular :) )
Pokemons are good depending the way you use them, its all about practice
Just because your "A" pokemon cant kill "B" pokemon doesnt mean it sucks.

BTW: its my opinion so get over it and dont complain
Wanted to say this because im getting crazy with all this people complaining and retiring because the same no-sense reason

Sheeper

Reaction score

Dragon scale quest was hard. And kingdra was very good so i didnt make metal coat. Because i love kingdra too much. When i see "johto will come" i made seadra 90 first. We waited too much. And in anime kingdra can use hydropump. Please change kingdra. May be , be hydropump less damage or delete whirlpool and we can add tm hydropump.

Kingdra is still pretty strong, first of all it can learn hydropump by TM already, also, whirlpool damage is pretty strong.
My kingdra 112 dmg from whirlpool - 2x,2,5k, and same with hydropump (agaisnt charizard), it gives 10k damage with 2 skills, you just need TM, but even without hydropump its pretty good (yawn please, its awesome too), so no, any change isn't Neccesary.

Last edited:

Ludacha

Reaction score

Rebalance gave better duels here...not every duel with skarmory and scizor...its really fine now
And Kingdra is really strong now...any new thing on it would make that pokemon really OP

And if you really want to complain,post your rebalance suggestion on right thread

Makarno.-

Reaction score
Rebalance gave better duels here...not every duel with skarmory and scizor...its really fine now
And Kingdra is really strong now...any new thing on it would make that pokemon really OP

And if you really want to complain,post your rebalance suggestion on right thread

I agree on what you said, but sadly, rebalance suggestion thread is closed, that's why people is posting here.

Yours,
Makarno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back