What's new

Welcome!

Tutor Recruitment process, First and Second Part (incomming third)

el desterrado

Reaction score
Hypocrite, you did the same before getting rejected.
Now you're crying for that, just because you've made a retirement thread saying nonsense.
Good luck in your further non-tutor Pokemon Adventure.
I think that you should do those process to get tutorship. Because you are the worst tutor that I have seen in my life, I am talking seriously. I think that Meat Puppet is better tutor than you..that's bad.

Foofighter

Banned user
Reaction score
I think that you should do those process to get tutorship. Because you are the worst tutor that I have seen in my life, I am talking seriously. I think that Meat Puppet is better tutor than you..that's bad.

Okay if you are going to talk about me do it with proofs.

I havent denied any help to anybody, not even to you.

If you dislike me its okay, talk to me as a bad person, but not as my charge.

Raszagal

Reaction score

And Who're you to judge them?, I'm sorry but without proofs this comment is just another "Hater comment". As all your comments btw

Bad Words for one tutor, now i understand why those filters to choose a new one...

Bad words? Why? being objective Wesker is going to continue his adventurer on PA as a normal user. And as I told it before, and I told Wesker too, who knows if he gets promoted in the future?

I think that you're taking this quite personal

psych07

Reaction score
And Who're you to judge them?, I'm sorry but without proofs this comment is just another "Hater comment". As all your comments btw

Bad words? Why? being objective Wesker is going to continue his adventurer on PA as a normal user. And as I told it before, and I told Wesker too, who knows if he gets promoted in the future?

I think that you're taking this quite personal

is funny when tutor or other staff member talk like this sarcastic and ironic things is always funny but when is players talking is serious...

Last edited:

Obreviate

Reaction score
Every time who we create thread talking about "Tutors," We have this confusion.
Let's try to stay on "Peace."

Aengell

Reaction score
CM ADM choosen the people which they belieive are the best option, now the chosen must show why he/she has been chosen.

GeeeNeville

Reaction score
CM ADM choosen the people which they belieive are the best option, now the chosen must show why he/she has been chosen.

Mmm i dont think is a good way to choose a new tutors because as far as i know they arent active at forum at least i didnt see em at forum like before, just let the drama out of this and GOOD LUCK For all the choosen players!

Sincererly, Gee Neville With love ;*

Ludacha

Reaction score
Just to say, i want to see Tales xela as tutor :D you dont like him,but for tutor he is good guy for real...also guy named Demon King,also good person for this job :D
Just to say im with you guys :p

Demon Queen

Reaction score
Just to say, i want to see Tales xela as tutor :D you dont like him,but for tutor he is good guy for real...also guy named Demon King,also good person for this job :D
Yep i think that they will be verry good tutors ^^ i hope they will be promoted :)
GL Everyone ^^

Mastersma

Banned user
Reaction score
Hohoohohoho ^^
Thanks bro :)

Back