What's new

Welcome!

Toxic Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niicke Darth

Reaction score
Yeah, its true! I'm toxic, Nick is a baby cryer, chernoboys are chernoboys, and obre is stea... .-.
I'm toxic with shit players, good players dont have problems with me, walk on the right side, and you will see me there waiting to help u, walk on the wrong side, and you will see me there to expose your shit past, this is the last msg, i'll sleep, cya my babys!

Does not matter who i am, players should respect each others, you said a lot of shit to me, so stop crying here and deal with the consequences like a man

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah, its true! I'm toxic, Nick is a baby cryer, chernoboys are chernoboys, and obre is stea... .-.
I'm toxic with shit players, good players dont have problems with me, walk on the right side, and you will see me there waiting to help u, walk on the wrong side, and you will see me there to expose your shit past, this is the last msg, i'll sleep, cya my babys!

past does not define who you are, it's the present. If someone is not agreeing with you and for this reason you treat him like a shit, then you are toxic, not for that person, you are toxic in general, that's what defines you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back