What's new

Welcome!

Improper behaviour of a player and a GM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

frostaren

Reaction score
Hello, first of all i want to say that i didint want to post this on forum however after speaking with some staff members i got directed here.

Just to clarify, i am not a thief and i would never steal anything from anybody in PA.

The situation i am reporting happened two days ago as i was standing in PVP browsing through my depot. i realized that literally in the middle of PVP a Hoenn Bait was thrown on the floor, after about 2 or 3 seconds, i picked it up to my bag to which i was met with " Give it back " By the player Ninja. Now, ofcourse my intention was to give it back however i didint understand why someone would throw any item they want onto the floor for 2 or 3 seconds as it gives plenty of time for anybody to pick it up. after joking with him, after about 10 seconds he told me that the item is for his GM friend and if i want him to call her. Now, i believe this is strongly against the rules, specifically this one:

6. Staff Tooling - Claiming to know a Staff Member In-Game, and using them to gain an edge in an argument (i.e. I know... And he'll/she'll ban you) is Staff Tooling, and will be dealt with a ban. If you do know a Game Master, then you should know that they won't ban without a very good reason, and indeed will not take sides when involved in a player dispute.

Now, because he said what he said i wanted to see if his " GM friend " will really come and do something and she did. She entered PVP a few minutes later and asked me why i took the bait. which is a bit of a stupid question in my opinion as the bait was thrown on the floor for 3 seconds which for me is clearly enough fo anybody to think it was just thrown on the floor for anybody to pick. but anyway, because i knew ninja was already angry at me without giving me a chance to even give back the bait i decided to not really answer but rather say a joke to see her reaction and if he really just used his " GM friend " to threaten me or whatever. Now her reaction was something i believe no GM should ever say to any player. Which was telling me to not ask her for help later. A staff member telling a player to not ask her for help, because her friend threw an item on the floor and decided to be rude about it straight away insteaf of saying anything like, "damn my mouse lagged and i couldnt pick it up haha". I, ofcourse later gave back the item as it was never my intention to steal it, but after i picked it up i just wanted to show these guys that they shouldnt throw items on the floor in the middle of the most public area in the game.

I believe they handled the situation completely unfair and no player should threaten other players with a " GM friend " and no GM should ever tell a player to not ask her/him for help in the future. and i believe i didint say anything too bad as to get such a negative reaction from Ninja, threating me with a gm and then telling me to " fu ". I hope this situation can be handled and the proper punishment can be handed out because i really felt like i was treated unfairly.

Go8nu7t.png

Himbeere

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
First of all, I never refused you to help. I am always answering your question or taking your reports. I came to PvP just to take the held from Ninja and then he told me everything. Even Staff Member is just a human and make mistakes. Why I said it? I just got mad and that’s all but it doesn’t mean I will never help you again. I have my duties as a Staff Member and I help everyone no matter what. I just felt very sorry that someone I always help, behaved this way. Second thing, I didn’t know he wrote it to you - I just knew it after you sent me his msg. I have warned him that he shouldn’t write this kind of stuff as it’s against the rules. What else should I say? Why you didn’t post our private conversation where we clarified everything?

LIZDA

Reaction score
Do you remember when I asked you for help and you told me that I don't deserve it because I spoke to one player you don't like? :)

Himbeere

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Excuse me? I don’t even know you. I just saw you once in PvP and when I was fishing. I never wrote something like that so please don’t post here fake information even without providing any proofs.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
You always angry or something? Cuz look these answers
7Sd2zx1.png

TC4wwzM.png

5ENWcg8.png
when players ks u say this, why? if the ks is legal
The ks its illegal when tutor start, like u vs Sodangidny in psy 215, or am i lying?

So saying it's sad because staff isn't respected on spawn is something bad? Cause she didn't punish him, nor threat or anything, she can't even make a comment?
Screen from staff chat is pretty old, it's been 3 months since we demoted Gurdieen, but I guess you didn't understand. Gurdieen was reported for KS and Himbeere went there to say, that tutor is not allowed to ks, but is allowed to defend himself.
The first screen I already warned her time ago about exactly same situation, it has nothing to do with Frostaren's report.

@Lizda,
Let me know if it's official report. Ill check it in her conversation logs. If i find it, Ill demote her. If i don't Ill punish you for false report. Hope it's clear.

#edit
I see Sting took care of Frostaren's report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back