What's new

Welcome!

Toxic Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niicke Darth

Reaction score
I was on viridian beach with my friend and the player "Tsugekai" start to call us "chernobyl guild", talk about my mother and saying a lot of toxic things, i think this guy deserve a notation/ban to learn how to respect another players =D

WmK8Gfo.png

qEC16f5.png

FOqBJ0S.png

Tsu

Reaction score
"gota catch them all!! Vai da o cu! Nickeeeee"

Tsu

Reaction score
i WANT KNOW WHERE I LIE? Peaky Blinders is an chernobyl guild, to join is necessary have two deletes and 3 banishments... kappa

Niicke Darth

Reaction score
i WANT KNOW WHERE I LIE? Peaky Blinders is an chernobyl guild, to join is necessary have two deletes and 3 banishments... kappa

First of all, i never received any delete, i neither know you and u should respect other players independent if them get deleted or stuff

Tsu

Reaction score
answering you, an ear was born in my foot :OO

Tsu

Reaction score
translating what you say, the tradutor show "mimimimimi"

Tsu

Reaction score
You cant feel what you dont do... pay your debts.

Moita

Reaction score
Oh god, the chernoboys have their pet dog that steals players and makes illegal purchases out of the game and who likes to make an impression of a good guy. so "obreviate" just calm... your past condene you. and for the "guild do momento" laughs for you.

PS: don't ask me for prove this, if i lying the staff can delete me.

Niicke Darth

Reaction score
Oh god, the chernoboys have their pet dog that steals players and makes illegal purchases out of the game and who likes to make an impression of a good guy. so "obreviate" just calm... your past condene you. and for the "guild do momento" laughs for you.

With comments like that we can see who are the real "toxic br players"

Mrckb Integris :)

Reaction score

k k k k k k k k k , perdi

Moita

Reaction score
With comments like that we can see who are the real "toxic br players"
each word what you write are a really joke, about your print cannot say nothing, because before the moment you really know what hav'it happened...

Moita

Reaction score
Se vocês soubessem o que acontece nos bastidores ficariam enojados... és habib.

Niicke Darth

Reaction score
each word what you write are a really joke, about your print cannot say nothing, because before the moment you really know what hav'it happened...

I dont know you or your friend, he just start to offend our guild to my friend, when i asked why he said a lot of shit to me (???)

Tsu

Reaction score
I dont know you or your friend, he just start to offend our guild to my friend, when i asked why he said a lot of shit to me (???)

Yeah, its true! I'm toxic, Nick is a baby cryer, chernoboys are chernoboys, and obre is stea... .-.
I'm toxic with shit players, good players dont have problems with me, walk on the right side, and you will see me there waiting to help u, walk on the wrong side, and you will see me there to expose your shit past, this is the last msg, i'll sleep, cya my babys!

Yuuram

Reaction score
I didn't see any lies about it. Did you have cases of delete in your guild and despite that start with ks? What do you want? Be seen as heroes? Win a "cookie"? Congratulations, take the biscuit, but don't come and try with your little jokes or poor arguments on us. Look at your members, look at your history and what do you want to say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back