What's new

Welcome!

Topic for small issues

NandoCruise

Reaction score
Regarding Silver & Golden PA Coin

7eialsl.png

Is it possible to add the following TMs to Silver PA Coin rewards?

Spoiler:

TM160 Mud Sport
TM167 Burn Up
TM170 Ghost Drive
TM172 Grass Knot
TM184 Spite
TM186 Close Combat
TM187 Sky Drop
TM196 Brave Bird
TM198 Toxic Drop

Is it possible to add new TMs (from 157 to 201, with the only exception of TM176 Natural Gift and TM177 Selfdestruction) to Golden PA Coin rewards??
Also, please without the TMs I already listed above for Silver PA Coin.

Is it possible to remove the following TMs from Golden PA Coin rewards?
Spoiler:

TM019 Giga Drain
TM022 Solar Beam
TM042 Crunch
TM043 Dragon Pulse
TM051 Icebreaker
TM052 Aqua Jet
TM061 Gunk Shot
TM082 Nuzzle
TM153 Gear Grind

Reason to point #3:
All of these TMs are obtainable with a Silver PA Coin, some of them are also obtainable via Quests and there are already other "weak" TMs on the list + other rewards that are not TMs.
I don't think removing these TMs would affect PAd's economy at all.

Hopefully other players think the same way as me.

Thanks in advance.

Shouya

Reaction score
When you make "random card" as a reward for some event, can you please exclude the ones we can get from achievements or found on map, I don't see the point in having two of those since it's not pure dropping, I got moltres duplicate on the last time and I consider it unnatural to have more than 1 of those.

Besides that, is there any reason the cards aren't in pokedex order instead of alphabetical for easier organisation? I mean, if it was in pokedex next to common card of a poke, let's say Pikachu, maybe put rare card also next to the common one, or just make all common ones for all regions, then at the end rares and very rares after them. Current album feels like it's in shambles :c

avadakedavra

Reaction score
Cloned froslass passive (Double team) it doesn't work

when activated nothing happens

TUsTZw6.png

Tsotss

Reaction score
Hello!

First of all I am writing about it here, cus simply don't want to create new thread nor don't know if is any better place to write about it.

What I want to ask you is if is something possible to do with daily Azalea/Mahogany, cus right now it doesn't matter what time you are ready to do it, almost everytime someone is waiting to enter caves or is time counter. What would I like to suggest (no new caves, cus Raissa once pointed it), but 2 other things which could improve that system:

1) make some multiple rooms like test rooms where few player have chance to get in
2) remove time counter when someone ends the cave.

It would be really helpful for everyone (please, don't treat it like I am writing just because of me cus I have several chars for doing those daily). I do in different hours and I see how people are frustrated cus of waiting (me as well, won't lie about that fact). Actually I don't see any disadvantages of remaking it a bit for what I wrote above.

Thanks!

mmarvim

Reaction score
Hello!

First of all I am writing about it here, cus simply don't want to create new thread nor don't know if is any better place to write about it.

What I want to ask you is if is something possible to do with daily Azalea/Mahogany, cus right now it doesn't matter what time you are ready to do it, almost everytime someone is waiting to enter caves or is time counter. What would I like to suggest (no new caves, cus Raissa once pointed it), but 2 other things which could improve that system:

1) make some multiple rooms like test rooms where few player have chance to get in
2) remove time counter when someone ends the cave.

It would be really helpful for everyone (please, don't treat it like I am writing just because of me cus I have several chars for doing those daily). I do in different hours and I see how people are frustrated cus of waiting (me as well, won't lie about that fact). Actually I don't see any disadvantages of remaking it a bit for what I wrote above.

Thanks!

Many many players already gave MANY sugestion to make it better. But apparently they just want it as it is.

Edit to Staff: Don't take as an ofence please, it's just sometimes (in seriously suggestion/ideas, i know we got a lot and you don't need to lose time answearing it all) will be very helpfull getting any aswear. And if you are not answering cause too busy with new wonderfull system/updates okay, i understand that too. Maybe a new person to work with u and deal only with community talk, doing some sifting and taking only worth ideas/suggestion.

Last edited:

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
Many many players already gave MANY sugestion to make it better. But apparently they just want it as it is.

Edit to Staff: Don't take as an ofence please, it's just sometimes (in seriously suggestion/ideas, i know we got a lot and you don't need to lose time answearing it all) will be very helpfull getting any aswear. And if you are not answering cause too busy with new wonderfull system/updates okay, i understand that too. Maybe a new person to work with u and deal only with community talk, doing some sifting and taking only worth ideas/suggestion.

no point at changing it as it will be removed in the near future.

ToxicBoii

Reaction score
Not sure where to post it.

I dont know if its concern only me, but whenever i post something on market, both pokemon and items, i need to close and open it again cuz it won't refersh automatically, just load example 951/951 and nothing. Need to reopen it and load again to check my offers or anything. With that it takes much longer to make multiple offers, and if you make mistake it takes more time to cancel offer.

Reyesh

Reaction score
MEGA GARDEVOIR TIENE MOVES WONDER ROOM Y MISTY TERRAIN, PERO TAMBIEN LOS PUEDE APRENDER COMO TM'S! REBALANCE ? xD

Attachments

• hjhj.jpg
    hjhj.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

matutezx

Reaction score
MEGA GARDEVOIR TIENE MOVES WONDER ROOM Y MISTY TERRAIN, PERO TAMBIEN LOS PUEDE APRENDER COMO TM'S! REBALANCE ? xD

Solo como recomendación es mejor hacer los post en inglés así todo el staff puede entenderlo y las personas encargadas del trabajo pueden arreglarlo.

Translation: Mega Garde has Misty Terrain and Wonder Room in moveset and also in tm learnset.

stin stauer

Reaction score
silk scarf isn't working on my exploud, when i attack the pokemons on 205+ ghost, it doesn't show any message like the other helds, i didn't check the damage

Ludacha

Reaction score
I dont know is it some bug or it should be like that.
But sometimes when my meowth bait trigs,nothing appear and i got that msg for activision "mewoth bait"
Is it usual fail or not? Wierd coz it activate it and nothing appear

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
I dont know is it some bug or it should be like that.
But sometimes when my meowth bait trigs,nothing appear and i got that msg for activision "mewoth bait"
Is it usual fail or not? Wierd coz it activate it and nothing appear

bad roll

Shouya

Reaction score
Fix the achievement for cloned eevee catches please, make it count the catches if they were made before the achievement was added...

Back