What's new

Welcome!

Topic for small issues

demzpacito

Reaction score
But who's to define whats valid or not? lal

Heres another: all other flying pokes that play the role of "early adventure flying poke on original games evolved forms" (Pidgeot, Fearow, Noctowl, Swellow, Staraptor) are Rare catch, only Talonflame is not

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Is possible to increase catch rate of diamond from 1.5 to 2x? Isn't a so big boost, and 1.5 don't help that much. And platinum will stay Easynium with they 3x, so will not be the same.
About noivern, i unerstand it is a dragon, but it's a 2nd evolution, with few in spaw (2) and since it's pretty popular and many players have it, and the one who dont can easily catch noibat and evolve it imo is possible to make this a "rare" catch.

About talonflame (same as noivern), it's very rare catch and without extra, in diamond we catch almst very rare catch after it (at least me, kinda only 1/10 very rare without extra), so please add extra (5000~6000 balls in one poke isn't good for personal life, but whatever it's us who spend time doing it) to it or make it a rare catch too, it's another easy to get first evolutions and we have many 3rd evolution with "rare" like pidgeot, poliwrath vileplume etc.

We dont need boost catch, we need extra chance change into extra chance which work with every next thrown ball, for example if you throw 1 ball you have extra 0,000005 if you throw 2 balls you have extra 0,00001... depends... its just example.

Tsotss

Reaction score
Is possible to make tickets: Frond, Cute, Experience, Mewtwo Second (if isn't), Twin Rocks stackable like Mewtwo Island Ticket First?

mmarvim

Reaction score
We dont need boost catch, we need extra chance change into extra chance which work with every next thrown ball, for example if you throw 1 ball you have extra 0,000005 if you throw 2 balls you have extra 0,00001... depends... its just example.

You know they will take ages to do that. So it's easier just change a number in a code. That's why i think it's better this little improvement 1,5>2

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
You know they will take ages to do that. So it's easier just change a number in a code. That's why i think it's better this little improvement 1,5>2

Ages? we had that system at the beginning, it was just working wrong as it should, fixing it wouldnt take ages... ;d

NandoCruise

Reaction score
This may be the wrong Thread, probably Topic for small doubts is the right one, but I want to quote what Mmarvin said in this thread.

First of all, my question:

I remember we used to have double catch rates events in diamond, and they were indeed double rates and not +1 stage. For instance, catch rate was boosted from from 1.5x to 3x. ( check this post from 2018 http://www.padventures.org/forum/showthread.php?40647-Mankey-Business&highlight=Mankey )

Nowadays some event descriptions are "higher rates", but other event descriptions (like Easter 2020) are "double rates", even though catch rates are not double rates but +1 stage, meaning 2.5x.

This question has been in my mind for a while now and I wanted to know: Why did you decide to change that? is there a specific reason?

I want to take this opportunity to support Mmarvin's suggestion to increase catch rate to 2x, like he is suggesting here:

Is possible to increase catch rate of diamond from 1.5 to 2x? Isn't a so big boost, and 1.5 don't help that much. [...]

Since it was already said that a rework to the Catch system is not happening any time soon, I believe this little extra boost might do the difference to make catching a bit better in Diamond, but not the same like in Platinum.

Also, this way, every time there would be an event with "double rates" or "higher rates", we all would know it's +1 stage, and catch would be 3x, like it used to be before in Diamond during such events, and it will still be less than Platinum server, which would be 4x.

If increasing catch rate in Diamond server to 2x would not be possible, then could you please at least increase catch rate to 3x during events in Diamond like before?

Thank you in advance,
Nando~

Tsotss

Reaction score
Hello,

can we know something about mega pokemons on Diamond, because propably since 1/2 months they aren't spawning as I heard (and it said few poeple, not just one; also I was looking for them sometimes and didn't see as well)? Or still we will look for them without any sense? Could you take a voice in this thing (even if they are spawning, could you write it, give any confirmation to us cus we know nothing right now) or still we will wait don't know how much time for something?

Thanks.

Darkblayed

Reaction score
Quite simple things, but that would be useful:
1. Hau'oli doesn't have the NPC Sr. Eko
2. In mall (probably only celadon), there is a need for a trashcan close to NPC Santiago, so things like that don't happen/or maybe making it possible for these pokemons (rattata / oddish / magikarp) to be sold for a dollar
OUuY3hu - Imgur.jpg

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Quite simple things, but that would be useful:
1. Hau'oli doesn't have the NPC Sr. Eko
2. In mall (probably only celadon), there is a need for a trashcan close to NPC Santiago, so things like that don't happen/or maybe making it possible for these pokemons (rattata / oddish / magikarp) to be sold for a dollar
View attachment 10575

I will add both later on, but tbh I doubt that people will stop to trash floor xD

Ludacha

Reaction score
Just to ask could admins adjust cash limit for sale ?
I got mega vaucher,i value it on 2000k but biggest amount i can add on market is 1000k
So i can offer this item on both worlds

Gandryk

Reaction score
Just to ask could admins adjust cash limit for sale ?
I got mega vaucher,i value it on 2000k but biggest amount i can add on market is 1000k
So i can offer this item on both worlds

Both world option was only for Pearl.

Cesittos

Reaction score
P L E A S E

Can you add helds for sell on NPC?
Also magical plate (Flint npc) and allow 100 same slot.

Let's clean it all!

Ludacha

Reaction score
Whats going on with server?
It goes down in middle of Crystal Onix raid....
It happening to often....

raphaduf

Reaction score
yes whats going on with all the Rollback ? i lost so much exp its getting frustrating... i must have lost at least 5 levels so far its a waste of time. Its getting ridiculous...

mmarvim

Reaction score
Doublade should be very rare? Or it's uncatchable?

Also, would be nice if instead of "very rare" we have "uncatchable" etc on pokemons that we are not able to catch, like hitmonlee etc.

Back