What's new

Welcome!

Topic for small issues

A

Albuquerque

Corrosion (ability) doesnt work against Escavalier. I don't know if doesn't work against other steel pokemons too, I just test against Escavalier, Bronzong and Mawile.

A

Albuquerque

Normal Venomoth can't have Wonder Skin (ability) and Cloned Venomoth can.

Tsotss

Reaction score
In Red Gyarados' loots isn't any information about having possibility to loot James Bait, but is possible to loot. Could you add it? Thanks!

Zbq1Xwf.png

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
In Red Gyarados' loots isn't any information about having possibility to loot James Bait, but is possible to loot. Could you add it? Thanks!

Zbq1Xwf.png

from what i see it does drop but i will not add it cause seems like loot is taken from a boss one (in dex)

Ludacha

Reaction score
Shiny Ampharos when use Lightnin Storm have sprite of normal Ampharos

Shouya

Reaction score
Well i guess talonflame is a no because he have rate like most 3rd forms and Noivern is a no because dragons are usually harder to catch

I KNEW DRAGONS WERE HARDER, MY SUPERSTITIONS WERE CORRECT...always had trouble with damn dragons, hate the type

demzpacito

Reaction score
any reason why they should even be buffed? ^.^

Well as I said originally most pokes that were formerly from events got their catch rate increased to the Rare "range of rates", including 3rd evos like Vanilluxe. But I dont even bother anymore, nothing I say here would change your mind as usual

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Well as I said originally most pokes that were formerly from events got their catch rate increased to the Rare "range of rates", including 3rd evos like Vanilluxe. But I dont even bother anymore, nothing I say here would change your mind as usual

I won't change my mind if you are not giving valid arguments ^.^ fact that Pokemon was from event doesn't change anything, that's all

mmarvim

Reaction score
Is possible to increase catch rate of diamond from 1.5 to 2x? Isn't a so big boost, and 1.5 don't help that much. And platinum will stay Easynium with they 3x, so will not be the same.
About noivern, i unerstand it is a dragon, but it's a 2nd evolution, with few in spaw (2) and since it's pretty popular and many players have it, and the one who dont can easily catch noibat and evolve it imo is possible to make this a "rare" catch.

About talonflame (same as noivern), it's very rare catch and without extra, in diamond we catch almst very rare catch after it (at least me, kinda only 1/10 very rare without extra), so please add extra (5000~6000 balls in one poke isn't good for personal life, but whatever it's us who spend time doing it) to it or make it a rare catch too, it's another easy to get first evolutions and we have many 3rd evolution with "rare" like pidgeot, poliwrath vileplume etc.

Back