What's new

Welcome!

Topic for small issues

Caxoxd1

Reaction score
Could u add Escavalier, Cinderace and their Shiny forms to test room, pls?

Ludacha

Reaction score
New balls description says that heavy ball works on cloned onix,but i tried and it doesnt want to be used on it.Also it doesnt work on Cloned Probopass

Ludacha

Reaction score
Never happend before,but this start like 20 minutes ago only on same respawn (Cloned Pinsir,Cloned Victrebeel on mewtwo island 2)
Anyone know whats going on? When i logout and back its normal
98GnIMG.png

Tsotss

Reaction score
Hiho!

Could you add Sewaddle, Swadloon, Leavanny, Cinccino, Minccino, Heatmor, Cinderace (+Shiny maybe) to market system? Right now we can not put them to market.

Thanks in advance.

Misfit

Reaction score
pokemons don't get experience if they're dead and enemies are killed by fire orb, can u do something with that?

Grayfoox

Reaction score
Pokemons aren't getting exp when they are not released (example, I use 2 pokemons to kill a charizard, only the one released got exp)

Tsotss

Reaction score
Can you make these items dropable: dough, birthday tokens, valentine heart and maybe some other event stuff which right now isn't possible to throw away?

Can you make notepad movable or even dropable (if it won't have future use)?

Can you add 1/2 banana trees on Celadon beach like it was before event and revamp (were 3 of them). I got the point that now is event and bananas are needed, but I think its not a big deal to add a few simple trees there. It is only one tree where harvesting has very easy harvest chance, so would be good to have it like it was (I mean 3 banana trees), even after event (if is possible ofc).

demzpacito

Reaction score
This is more like a suggestion than an issue: Would it be possible to add Scatterbug and Spewpa to the game with similar rates to Vivillon? Obviously to be caught with spring balls and only acessible to those who have acess to vivillon system

Ludacha

Reaction score
Whenever i catch something this 2 msgs pop up and destroying my ss. I mean its not some problem,but its annoying.I know some would say,start to do alola school,but honestly i dont want it.
Is it possible to remove this msg to pop on screen,always my notifications turns on after i catch some and this happen
pupuuRx.png

Last edited:

Ludacha

Reaction score
Hi,me again...Need some help or tip

When i get surrounded by a lot of pokes on screen,my game start to lag and freeze.
So i ask can i do something on client settings or its some way of my low RAM problem (4GB) and any advice to clean it a bit,wierd coz i dont have a lot of programs on PC
If someone have advice,i would be thankful

Fallen Angel

Reaction score

When i get surrounded by a lot of pokes on screen,my game start to lag and freeze.
So i ask can i do something on client settings or its some way of my low RAM problem (4GB) and any advice to clean it a bit,wierd coz i dont have a lot of programs on PC

Disable any programs that start automatically when you boot up your PC. Close any background programs. If your desktop is crowded put them into folders (contrary to popular belief it actually slows your computer down).

huberto

Reaction score

Try with closed minimap, battle list, task window and most of things that are animated/get updated while playing. Might help a little but probably you will still get lags/freezes, you may want to try some of Lite modes (didn't chek it yet).

Ludacha

Reaction score
I don't know was it reported
But cloned balls do not work

Back