What's new

Welcome!

Topic for small issues

Tsotss

Reaction score
Would be possible to check what's wrong with Mahogany city? Many times when we want to go somewhere by clicking on map, client is being crashed and it lasts more than a year ;s, it's a bit annnoying.

• Sad
Reactions: Lag
A

Albuquerque

Add held box to market.
Add emote notification and msg loot alert for mega blastoise's amulet, mega venusaur's amulet, dawn stone.

A

Albuquerque

Isn't a big problem but. Can u guys change the color of twin charm's animation to be more visible in hard respawns? Purple is kinda bad. Maybe blue, red or green like wealth/lucky charm. Catch charm (held) has the same color but isn't a problem cuz we throw balls only after kill respawn and we can see it easy.

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
At discord:
"Aga12/02/2023 08:40
First few players to complete Zygarde Quest will receive Shiny Marshadow instead of regular version."

First few players global? Per server?
How many players are few players? 3? 5? 10?

Pan BaginSky

Tutors
Reaction score
At discord:
"Aga12/02/2023 08:40
First few players to complete Zygarde Quest will receive Shiny Marshadow instead of regular version."

First few players global? Per server?
How many players are few players? 3? 5? 10?

If it will be a quest like Aga's hell, then these few players can be all those who will do it as the first team on each server

this is just my opinion ofc

Carlos Eduardo

Reaction score
I heard some people saying this could change? i hope it's true
uE6BItW.png

And if it's not too much to ask, reconsider the zygard for doing all hau'oli( Victoria ) and heahea( Helen ) tasks. At least for me that part is torture.
Or please don't add NPCs for tasks on the other two islands.

Torfik

Reaction score
I heard some people saying this could change? i hope it's true
uE6BItW.png

And if it's not too much to ask, reconsider the zygard for doing all hau'oli( Victoria ) and heahea( Helen ) tasks. At least for me that part is torture.
I think this task should be difficult. Some players have achieved this torture and have not complained.

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
There could be lots of solutions for this:
- reducing the need of repeating 3 times each task, there are some really demanding, like each Lycanroc, Turtonators and Alolan Waks (spawns are really poor for them); or
- allowing getting more than one task for them (for example, all lycanrocs, paniola volcano fires); or
- allowing to be able to get one task from each NPC without restriction.
Even tho we have Twin Charms and Lucky Reborns now, they are still expensive and rare.
But tbh, i don't think something can be changed, since at least one person already finished it like it is now, so this should be taken as "laziness".

@raids
I suggested a system long ago, Aga said we would have something like that, but until its implemented, I don't think it needed to be removed. It is also a good choking point for the majority of the people.

Good luck there.

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
- Date for dice? Will the tickets be tradeable?
- Cells please!
- Any prediction on solving the map click problem in Mahogany?
- Allow us to complete past achievements, like logging in on certain dates.

tyty

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
- Date for dice? Will the tickets be tradeable?
- Cells please!
- Any prediction on solving the map click problem in Mahogany?
- Allow us to complete past achievements, like logging in on certain dates.

tyty
- Dice date is unknown yet, probably 24/03 but not very sure yet
- Cells will be applied within 2-3 weeks
- I'll see the map within some days
Is Acerola's trial able to be fully completed?
Any update on the quest about the message in the bottle? Or is it still in the same situation?
Acerola's trial might be bugged, I'll talk with Jano about it.
No updates for msg in the bottle quest, it has been canceled (due to retriment of Hohenheim). I'll find a use for the bottle for something else in the future.

Back