What's new

Welcome!

Topic for small issues

Blacky.-

Reaction score
Is possible add the same system of automatic equip berries for held items? (like if unequip smart candy, till have a ''transparent'' smart candy for the next time u use the poke, can equip auto just using it xd) would be nice. sobblepray

Tsotss

Reaction score
Would be possible to make Sunny/Snowy/Rainy Shards working like Gracidea Flower, but with this change that TMs would be signed to exact shard and that shard won't be signed to the character (kind of Reins of Unity)?

Carlos Eduardo

Reaction score
I believe the list was made based on Pokémon up to the Alola region and with 110+ speed. The list needs to be updated to add some Pokemon from the galar region(Spectrier, Dragapult, Cinderace and others), not to mention that we have some missing in the list like Lycarock dusk and midday form.
And since we can use special pokeballs in Shiny Ultrabeast, some like Shiny phemorosa, Shiny naganadel should also be in the list.

Adding Rapidash would decrease the minimum speed to 105, which would increase several other pokemon to the list, which in my opinion is great

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
I believe the list was made based on Pokémon up to the Alola region and with 110+ speed. The list needs to be updated to add some Pokemon from the galar region(Spectrier, Dragapult, Cinderace and others), not to mention that we have some missing in the list like Lycarock dusk and midday form.
And since we can use special pokeballs in Shiny Ultrabeast, some like Shiny phemorosa, Shiny naganadel should also be in the list.

Adding Rapidash would decrease the minimum speed to 105, which would increase several other pokemon to the list, which in my opinion is great
nerd.

rinrin

Reaction score
hey guys, could u make possible to add flutter mane, gholdengo, iron thorns and scolipede (normal and shiny) at market? Thanks larvitarlove

marshalldx53

Reaction score
Still, for example, my last 7 Karrablasts lost no guard during evolution... Kinda insane to think on this possibility with a shiny one...

You see a pokeball.
Shiny Escavalier [130][M]
Ability: No Guard [Reset x 1]
TM: Doom Desire
TM: Lunge
Position: {x = 5047, y = 3520, z = 7}.

n vem fude com a raridade do meu poke

Back