What's new

Welcome!

Topic for small issues

MestredoBCC

Reaction score
I make small list of things some guys asking and is missing:

1- Enable in market for sell:
Ice Stone,Submarine Key,Thunder Cloud,Held box,Spin, Kick and Punch Machines, Zapdos pen, Articuno pen, Solgaleo mask, Entei/Raikou/Suicune amulets, items from ultra beasts and others are missing
2- Can add a PVP in Paniola Ranch?!
3- It would be nice if u added the possibility of searching for some addon by the addon item name
4- Can NPC Acryla have a rebalance in prices ??? He pay 1.5 - 11 HD in each doll only. Maybe put 30-100x more can be enough.Add toy in NPC list.
5- If possible can you add a small chance to appear wild Combee when we use the skill "sniff"? Will be good have an alternative way to catch it than safari (as Scyther).
6- Can we have a way to discard/move this item from Alola School? It bothers ppl who want to have a organized bag
7- Alolan Golem cant be catch or can't throw the Ball
8- Add TM049 Beat Up(3-4k) and TM066 Parabolic Charge(500-1000 hd) to NPC Edward
9- Create an exclusive channel(like Loot Alert) only for Raid/Boss message.Create a exclusive channel for trade cards.
10- Big whirlpool to fish galarian slowpoke.
11- Bug in Halloween Addon 2021 from Gogoat and Alolan Raichu
12 - Add Dawn Stone and Dusk Stone to NPC, price 1-3k.
13 - Addons that normal form and shiny/cloned form dont have, like Gliscor,Rhydon etc.
sdds!

Reaction score
certainly, this is not the correct thread to leave even a simple idea/suggestion. But, I'm here to ask you (staff) to leave at least on weekends ([every weekend, i mean] starting on Friday) the NPC Poke Maniac, so it could be something a little for fun. Although the transformation takes only 1 hour, but it's quite fun. And on Sunday, it could be taken out of the pvp zone, of course.

Xo Dolphy

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
certainly, this is not the correct thread to leave even a simple idea/suggestion. But, I'm here to ask you (staff) to leave at least on weekends ([every weekend, i mean] starting on Friday) the NPC Poke Maniac, so it could be something a little for fun. Although the transformation takes only 1 hour, but it's quite fun. And on Sunday, it could be taken out of the pvp zone, of course.
Can be handled, I'll do it every I can

Reaction score
Can be handled, I'll do it every I can
I am slightly happy! Thank you.

Qt1bKjN.jpg

Blacky.-

Reaction score
like teleport to small island again? lazy :v
what up guys, i was wondering , if we can get some stairs here on the X sobblepray
just to make it easy for those who want to go straight to the 300 ghost spawn hypers
SaxtEIE.png

54r0hyb.gif

Carlos Eduardo

Reaction score
Would it be possible to add Tm1 and Tm2 to the "set Moves" window? Currently we can only move the 10 standard moves of each pokemon or change the order of the Tms at the edward npc. That way we could freely change the position of the 12 moves between them.

setMoves.gif ----->Screenshot_168 - Copia.png

Back