What's new

Welcome!

Topic for small issues

demzpacito

Reaction score
Is anyhow possible to make "edit" button in players post (not talking about news section, cuz there we can not for a reason), like in trade section on forum and so? Like it was in old forum?
after u post u have 5 min to edit if im not wrong, after that ure not able anymore

Fallen Angel

Reaction score
Is it possible to increase the image limit per post? It is kinda hard to update Life Threads when the limit is 20 images per post ._.

w11goVv.png

demzpacito

Reaction score
Make 3rd floor of Rustboro Mall a protection zone (1st floor = ground floor). We cant use manage depot function if not in pz

R05ZEK

Reaction score
According to Demzpacito message on his thread (which I agree after all) I decided to create new one for things which seems not to be complicated to do (still not sure, I am not a programmer etc) and are "a bit annoying" for longer period of time. Things about I am talking about are not for longer discussion or something. They are kind of fix/repair/change something.
Also some informations about the goal of topic. Write here such things which don't need long-term work (below gonna be some examples about things which I am talking about). Also don't close this thread, please. It could also help you to see small things which need improvements and which you could miss by reworking others system, making other stuff.

Imprtant information is that this thread isn't about posting information about systems which should be reworked totally or in the most of parts like fishing system (yeah, I know you are working on it and it should appear in game soon, but it is just example to avoid some posts about things like this).

So what I noticed myself or by comments of other players, things which could be fixed are:

- TP to event arena on Malie - wrote about it on Demz's thread
- magical plate can not be stacked - actually its about when we withdraw them to bp; also it doesn't have price set
- some items haven't set prices too - and here the request for players - if you know something about loots without price write here on this topic

Also information for staff. This thread isn't made in way like you have to do everything from here immediately. You can do it when you will have some "free time". This thread is for sharing informations which aren't complete.

Also very important information for player:

THIS THREAD ISN'T FOR NEW SUGGESTIONS. IT'S MAIN GOAL IS WRITTEN ABOVE.

Thanks in advance!
Updating the list of sellable items on market, such as various evolution items (f.ex. kick machine or ice stone) would be quite helpful for players to both sell and buy what they want. Excluding some of those, for no visible reason, seems kind of confusing and unfun.

MestredoBCC

Reaction score
Updating the list of sellable items on market, such as various evolution items (f.ex. kick machine or ice stone) would be quite helpful for players to both sell and buy what they want. Excluding some of those, for no visible reason, seems kind of confusing and unfun.
I make small list of things some guys asking and is missing:

1- Enable in market for sell:
Ice Stone,Submarine Key,Thunder Cloud,Held box,Spin, Kick and Punch Machines, Zapdos pen, Articuno pen, Solgaleo mask, Entei/Raikou/Suicune amulets, items from ultra beasts and others are missing
2- Can add a PVP in Paniola Ranch?!
3- It would be nice if u added the possibility of searching for some addon by the addon item name
4- Can NPC Acryla have a rebalance in prices ??? He pay 1.5 - 11 HD in each doll only. Maybe put 30-100x more can be enough.Add toy in NPC list.
5- If possible can you add a small chance to appear wild Combee when we use the skill "sniff"? Will be good have an alternative way to catch it than safari (as Scyther).
6- Can we have a way to discard/move this item from Alola School? It bothers ppl who want to have a organized bag
7- Alolan Golem cant be catch or can't throw the Ball
8- Add TM049 Beat Up(3-4k) and TM066 Parabolic Charge(500-1000 hd) to NPC Edward
9- Create an exclusive channel(like Loot Alert) only for Raid/Boss message.Create a exclusive channel for trade cards.
10- Big whirlpool to fish galarian slowpoke.
11- Bug in Halloween Addon 2021 from Gogoat and Alolan Raichu
12 - Add Dawn Stone and Dusk Stone to NPC, price 1-3k.
13 - Addons that normal form and shiny/cloned form dont have, like Gliscor,Rhydon etc.

Last edited:

stin stauer

Reaction score
I make small list of things some guys asking and is missing:

1- Enable in market for sell:
Ice Stone,Submarine Key,Thunder Cloud,Held box,Spin, Kick and Punch Machines, Zapdos pen, Articuno pen, Solgaleo mask, Entei/Raikou/Suicune amulets, items from ultra beasts and others are missing
2- Can add a PVP in Paniola Ranch?!
3- It would be nice if u added the possibility of searching for some addon by the addon item name
4- Can NPC Acryla have a rebalance in prices ??? He pay 1.5 - 11 HD in each doll only. Maybe put 30-100x more can be enough.Add toy in NPC list.
5- If possible can you add a small chance to appear wild Combee when we use the skill "sniff"? Will be good have an alternative way to catch it than safari (as Scyther).
6- Can we have a way to discard/move this item from Alola School? It bothers ppl who want to have a organized bag
7- Alolan Golem cant be catch or can't throw the Ball
8- Add TM049 Beat Up(3-4k) and TM066 Parabolic Charge(500-1000 hd) to NPC Edward
9- Create an exclusive channel(like Loot Alert) only for Raid/Boss message.Create a exclusive channel for trade cards.
10- Big whirlpool to fish galarian slowpoke.
11- Bug in Halloween Addon 2021 from Gogoat and Alolan Raichu
12 - Add Dawn Stone and Dusk Stone to NPC, price 1-3k.
13 - Addons that normal form and shiny/cloned form dont have, like Gliscor,Rhydon etc.
14 - add a search bar on cards by number and name of the card.
15 - increase the size of the scrolling button on achievements, it's hard to click right on the icon ATM.
15.1 - maybe a search bar on achievements would be very helpfull

Rullox

Reaction score
Hello.
is it only to me or isn't working moon balls on sh greninja?, if isn't working for real might be possible to fix it please

marr

Reaction score
Why did u take off the boxes tab from resources on website?

marr

Reaction score
Quicksand works on the Delibird, but i think it souldn't

marr

Reaction score
Quicksand and Rototiller has same effect that allow you dealth damage to air pokemons for certain time
Rototiller yes, but where did u find that info about quicksand?

unknown.png

Last edited:
Back