What's new

Welcome!

Task Characters: 2 worlds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Albuquerque

I know that only one character per account is allowed to do task. But, would it be possible to allow two characters being a platinum and the other diamond/pearl? Since it isn't possible to transfer diamonds from platinum to other servers and neither is allowed to transfer character.

It's just an idea of course - I don't expect it to be accepted easily. And other players can give their suggestion since I have seen that some pppl want to play on the other server and doesn't start to play it cuz can't make task or anything else, I don't know.

Some rules could be added. As example it is only allowed to make task if the char on the other server isn't with active task. Other rules may be suggested by community members and staff.​

!Thanks anyway

I'm sorry if anyone ever suggested it or something, I haven't seen it.

Tsotss

Reaction score
I like it. For me it could be one character on Diamond/Pearl and one extra if you decide to play in Platinum. We can't change the worlds between Platinum to other, so it won't change anything, even increase TMs on Platinum world.

A

Albuquerque

After completing a TM task on a server you can not take a task on the other server for 30(?) days.

I do not think cooldown is necessary. I think the idea of being allowed to do task in one if it isn't active in the other.

#Offtopic - my opinion: I don't think it's okay to have cooldown for some things like exp ticket or what you suggested, I think if the player has plenty of time or doesn't do anything in his life - and wants to dedicate himself to the game - he shouldn't be limited to this, since all players are not equal. And those who when they get a time to to lvl up or something else can't do what they want because of a limit of 3 days, 10 days or x days, which was limited because of "no-life" players.

Sheeper

Reaction score
Since Platinum is totally separated from Diamond/Pearl, I can't see a reason not to implement it - and any kind of cooldown is not needed since you can't double your income on specific server this way. That would be a fair option for people who either switched to platinum or play both platinum and pearl/diamond

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Not possible for now. would require to remake whole system. It's not an easy line in code to allow 2nd character, as some smart players may say. Maybe someday, but not for now. We're sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back