What's new

Welcome!

Suggestion And Opinion About Pokemon Levels/Trainers

Jorden

Reaction score
i think the levels of pokemon / pokemon trainers is way too high xp in a week and a half

people gained level 120+ in trainer level and most pokemons at 100+ and 2/3rd evolved

and its way too high..if u think of offical in doors u gotta think about server..u dont want
do server reset every month..:)

so u gotta think of this.. :cool:

when u think of PO Br its 0.5x or idonu xD but i think exp is way too high and i suggest u to think of it.

if anyone want comment:post it. :p

Regards,
Jorden. :!:

Jorden

Reaction score
what jolt..if u think of it..in a day u can get to level 70+
ryuuku loko got to level 115+ in 3days+-....

level like this takes like 3-5months in PO Br if i miss correct...

and if we want a long play server gaming...not server reset every month..and to play long and fun game..there should be challenge not easy leveling..if u want jolt i bet in 2-3 weeks or 1-2 months there well be pokemon servers with 999x..if u search one xD
but i suggest to lower the exp..

Jolt Nick

Reaction score
Look behind your computer...not that one -.-
Jorden said:
what jolt..if u think of it..in a day u can get to level 70+
ryuuku loko got to level 115+ in 3days+-....

level like this takes like 3-5months in PO Br if i miss correct...

and if we want a long play server gaming...not server reset every month..and to play long and fun game..there should be challenge not easy leveling..if u want jolt i bet in 2-3 weeks or 1-2 months there well be pokemon servers with 999x..if u search one xD
but i suggest to lower the exp..
jordeeen, u know that this is open beta right?? exp will be lowered at the right time...the exp is high right now cuz noobz "need to get higher lvl to find more bugs" not true, there are some places (low lvls) that are full of bugs and no one sees them :/ and, me...in a day all i get now is a lvl, 2 at maximum, and i'm lv 37...guess i'm just wanting to play the official :3 get to keep everything i get :)

Jorden

Reaction score
u kind of right but as i said Open-Beta is the closed step to offical lunch...so u must think of it..and the exp is been lowerd in closed-beta as i recall exp was way higher..:)

alek

Reaction score
I do agree, think of it like this:

Open beta: 6x exp

Time for people that play too much to get level 100: 3 days
Time for average playing people to get level 100: Around 1 week
Time for people that play 2 or less hours a day to get level 100: Probably 2-3 weeks.

Official release: 1x exp (all times are multiplied by 6)

Time for people that play too much to get level 100: 18 days <<< lol? not even a month
Time for average playing people to get level 100: Around 6 weeks (1 month and a half)
Time for people that play 2 or less hours a day to get level 100 (Probably 12 to 18 weeks (3 to 4 and a half months).

Back