What's new

Welcome!

About a scammer Selin

hemikordatta

Reaction score
Hello guys, i m Lord Odin from platinium. I started this game 6-7 months ago. And met many nice people in this game. But i will tell you about not nice one. Her name is Selin, or so i thought. Because i found out her real name a few days ago and her name is not selin :D And i found out that she is the one who cheated many people. She is being a lover with everyone and took things from them. She using fake pics (i found out who the photos are), fake name and some fake stories. For example she told me and some others 'i have cancer'. And some people like me wanted to help her when they found out about it. In this way she took something from people. Also she said different things to others and got something. Other players can write here if they want.
She have so many accs. for example Sweety-galina , Sarouna_syl , Selin , Dolly , Kaira , Elin , and more... Maybe she have so many accs in diamond server too. i think she's using sensi-agress acc now because 'You see a discharged ultra ball. Flareon [79][F] "Umbersion" was her poke, i found it in her house.
I don't know if this person will be banned or not but i just wanted to warn other players because she plays like an artist :D
Take care and have fun guys ¯\_( · _·)_/¯

Last edited:

Defkhan

Reaction score
I agree with Lord Odin and would like to add. Unfortunately, she deceived me with the same lies and said she had cancer. I wanted to help a little as I am saddened by his illness and more. The account names in the game can be Selin, Kaira, Sweety-galina, Dolly, these are the accounts I know and more. Please be careful and don't be the one to fall for these lies. Have a nice game everyone!

hemikordatta

Reaction score
Update!!!

İ found something else. I was looking his/her accounts and i saw him/her did valentine event 2023 with 3 characters (Selin , Dolly and Elin). I dont know is there any punishment for this.

Reaction score
I don't know if there's a punishment for that. But taking into account that this is a kind of 'society', you have to be very careful.
In diamond world, there is something similar to these types of scams, in my opinion.
Old players and especially some newer ones, who already understood the gameplay of the game, try to take advantage of it, for example, drastically increasing the price of items, because they have some similarity, like item urge/ability urge - some of them trying to sell an item urge worth 1.5kk or sometimes a little less, using the dialogue that it is a kind of 'lightning offer' and the other player who is supposedly desperate to want the item ends up falling for the scam. Some people may say that this is "the player is just valuing, or overvaluing the item, that's all". however, I don't see it that way. mainly, from the arguments they use, even messing up the held information in the dialogue with the buyer. taking into account that not everyone has a good understanding of English. while these guys are almost geniuses at manipulation.

Two days ago, I was announcing that I was buying a Fire orb held item, the player said he/she would sell it to me for 25k, as I really needed the item, I accepted and went to pvp. on the first two attempts, he tried to sell me a fire orb LOOT, normal loot item. after some 'discussions' with him, upon realizing he was trying to cheat me and I threatened him with some 'punishment' alerts, that's when he sold me the real item.

usually, when some new player comes to me asking for help, I ask some GM or CM to check for me if it is really a beginner and needs help. generally lord sqnik and eudinho are the ones i ask for. so for now, just be careful and be more aware.

hemikordatta

Reaction score
I don't know if there's a punishment for that. But taking into account that this is a kind of 'society', you have to be very careful.
In diamond world, there is something similar to these types of scams, in my opinion.
Old players and especially some newer ones, who already understood the gameplay of the game, try to take advantage of it, for example, drastically increasing the price of items, because they have some similarity, like item urge/ability urge - some of them trying to sell an item urge worth 1.5kk or sometimes a little less, using the dialogue that it is a kind of 'lightning offer' and the other player who is supposedly desperate to want the item ends up falling for the scam. Some people may say that this is "the player is just valuing, or overvaluing the item, that's all". however, I don't see it that way. mainly, from the arguments they use, even messing up the held information in the dialogue with the buyer. taking into account that not everyone has a good understanding of English. while these guys are almost geniuses at manipulation.

Two days ago, I was announcing that I was buying a Fire orb held item, the player said he/she would sell it to me for 25k, as I really needed the item, I accepted and went to pvp. on the first two attempts, he tried to sell me a fire orb LOOT, normal loot item. after some 'discussions' with him, upon realizing he was trying to cheat me and I threatened him with some 'punishment' alerts, that's when he sold me the real item.

usually, when some new player comes to me asking for help, I ask some GM or CM to check for me if it is really a beginner and needs help. generally lord sqnik and eudinho are the ones i ask for. so for now, just be careful and be more aware.
I understand you but what I'm talking about is different. She's been deceiving people with lies for a long time. Using fake photos and fake names. And that's how she steals things from people. And no one is stopping her. That's why she keeps deceiving people. I know some people who retired from the game because of her. Now she using 'sensi-agress' acc and i think she will do this again. Also so many peoples know her in platinium server with 'Selin' acc. But she was playing in diamond server too before. Who knows what she did there :D .When i talk with others, i'm learning new things about her. I know the names of most of the people she deceiving, and what she stole too. I don't understand why no one has mentioned this before.

Defkhan

Reaction score
Maybe Lord Odin was not harmed by that girl, I cannot say I was harmed in the same way. But know well that this girl can fool all good people with her attitude, this is a known fact. I don't understand why you guys are laughing at what is written. Our goal is just for the players to get to know this lying girl. I don't think there is anything wrong with this post. You good people never stop doing good,;) I'm sure there are many scammers like this in the game, just be more careful with them:oops:

Vassy

Reaction score
has skyla returned? to the game :kappa:
Be careful with random people on the internet, they are tremendous catfish. alopolicia

hemikordatta

Reaction score
Maybe Lord Odin was not harmed by that girl, I cannot say I was harmed in the same way. But know well that this girl can fool all good people with her attitude, this is a known fact. I don't understand why you guys are laughing at what is written. Our goal is just for the players to get to know this lying girl. I don't think there is anything wrong with this post. You good people never stop doing good,;) I'm sure there are many scammers like this in the game, just be more careful with them:oops:
She stole -+1kk, big shrimp bait, so many decoration items and all my bags (from mini events) from me. Not much but that doesn't change the fact that she stole :D . Also when she saw me on game, she emptied the whole her house. I guess she doesn't want others to see it either.
That's why im sure she is playing with ''sensi-agress'' acc...

Defkhan

Reaction score
So I gave her a shiny glaceon and a cloned blastoise to use. she said she could give them back to me later and she didn't, and I don't even count that I paid 500k to attend the event.:sleep:

a speech in this picture where she says she will return the materials :rolleyes:

Last edited:

xinefenix

Reaction score
Hello guys, i m Lord Odin from platinium. I started this game 6-7 months ago. And met many nice people in this game. But i will tell you about not nice one. Her name is Selin, or so i thought. Because i found out her real name a few days ago and her name is not selin :D And i found out that she is the one who cheated many people. She is being a lover with everyone and took things from them. She using fake pics (i found out who the photos are), fake name and some fake stories. For example she told me and some others 'i have cancer'. And some people like me wanted to help her when they found out about it. In this way she took something from people. Also she said different things to others and got something. Other players can write here if they want.
She have so many accs. for example Sweety-galina , Sarouna_syl , Selin , Dolly , Kaira , Elin , and more... Maybe she have so many accs in diamond server too. i think she's using sensi-agress acc now because 'You see a discharged ultra ball. Flareon [79][F] "Umbersion" was her poke, i found it in her house.
I don't know if this person will be banned or not but i just wanted to warn other players because she plays like an artist :D
Take care and have fun guys ¯\_( · _·)_/¯
Yes i agree with u bcs She stole me elder zard, cloned blastoise, skarmory with all addons, cloned jolteon, and other pokes and so many other items like diamonds and evo items, she only want to be your friend just to stole all ur stuffs and that's the reason so many people are retired of the game and she don't have cancer btw...

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
Buahahahah good for me i give her only few empty bags XD
S1iyMsm.png

Reisen

Reaction score
its almost 2024 and people are still believing that lies

192719_1088429.jpg

Back