What's new

Welcome!

Pokeballs Cooldown between throws --- Any form to check Cooldown of Harvest, Mining, Fishing.

Denji

Reaction score
Hello, im a old player of Padventures, i played like 9 years ago my first time, but now i came to play again and i have like 2-3 weeks already playing, and after i played a lot of other games i feel like padventures way to throw the pokeballs is just very slow and i cant understand why its like this. It does have like 0,5s-1s cooldown to throw each ball, which may not seem like a lot, but im the kind of player who likes to finish a lure, try to catch everything and then go right to the next lure, with the actual system its literally impossible to do that, which basically mades me lose EXP or MONEY.
And the 2nd thing that i wanted to talk about isnt necesary to implement but it would be nice. A way to see the cooldown of ur harvest, mining and fishing without having to try to do it again, just a little box with the cooldown or a tiny sprite which u can decide to turn on/off whenever u want. I feel like padventures needs a little bit more of love on the aspects of the client, some things just feel slow, i would love to make a full post destinated about the client but i prefer to keep it on this point for now.

Thank u for taking the time to read the post, if u think like me please like the post so we can get this to the Administrators to make them take a look to it, and i uf didnt like it, put ur feedback on the comment section.

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
Hello, im a old player of Padventures, i played like 9 years ago my first time, but now i came to play again and i have like 2-3 weeks already playing, and after i played a lot of other games i feel like padventures way to throw the pokeballs is just very slow and i cant understand why its like this. It does have like 0,5s-1s cooldown to throw each ball, which may not seem like a lot, but im the kind of player who likes to finish a lure, try to catch everything and then go right to the next lure, with the actual system its literally impossible to do that, which basically mades me lose EXP or MONEY.
And the 2nd thing that i wanted to talk about isnt necesary to implement but it would be nice. A way to see the cooldown of ur harvest, mining and fishing without having to try to do it again, just a little box with the cooldown or a tiny sprite which u can decide to turn on/off whenever u want. I feel like padventures needs a little bit more of love on the aspects of the client, some things just feel slow, i would love to make a full post destinated about the client but i prefer to keep it on this point for now.

Thank u for taking the time to read the post, if u think like me please like the post so we can get this to the Administrators to make them take a look to it, and i uf didnt like it, put ur feedback on the comment section.

My opinion as a catcher and old PAd/Tibia player.
The cooldown is needed to avoid some kind of macros (that's the main reason cooldowns were introduced in Tibia servers). Without them, a macro spamming balls on every single sqm would be easily introduced, and we are in a point of the game that it could damage what it is left from the server.
The hunts imho are divided in 3 types: catching, looting, exping. Most of the times, the hunts with the most interesting catch pokes have terrible exp. The ones with looting normally is made of similar pokes with no comercial interest (or when it does, the community stays there until exhausting the spawn, flooding the market with its drops / catches), and so on.
In addition, the exp'ing part of this game is kinda "useless" rn, due the lack of the content. We have some achievements for level 600, level 500, some 450, and an useless door for level 444; i.e. the content for lvl 350+ is way too limited/not worth for now.
The catching system is way outdated, most of the catches we have aren't worth the effort, that's why most of the players keeps the majority of the pokemons in the hide_bodies system, cse the amount of balls/time used, aren't enough to be covered by selling them for NPC or for possible (not) interested players (rip regular charizard with 20k+ great balls).
If you are looking for money, there are better ways to profit instead throwing shitloads of balls.
If you are looking for experience, the best way for doing this is ignoring useless catchable pokemons (hide_bodies function is an amazing way to remove pokes from screen and avoid getting attracted of stopping to throw balls). We have amazing respawns foccusing on exp (and some with decent loot price).
If you are looking for a way to profit, with good exp and good catches, maybe PAd can't offer this easy mode game, cse with the community we have left in the game, if such spawn/system ever existed, it would be deplected by tons of greedy players/non-lifers that would sit there 24/7, making the price of its loots decrease and turn the respawn into a regular loot/catching one (examples? fire 205 made the price of shiny houndoom hit the floor, Ice 135 made the tm blizzard price drop from 100~k to 30k some time ago, and so on).
Maybe it's just a matter of you getting updated of the new spawns/systems. Game is way easier than it looked 9 years ago.

A

Albuquerque

In my experience the fuction "use on mouse" on hotkeys is better. Maybe u cant try use it. And it was also noticed by some friends while helping them in shared exp who asked how I was playing balls fast and they didn't know about this function.

If you use helds for minning or harvest its kinda easy to know when u can use it again. Cuz respawn of the crystal/tree is like 60s and your coldown with helds are 75s so I don't think adding a window showing coldown is necessary. Just get used to the game and you won't miss it like many people. Ofcourse if they add that it will be easier to harvest/minning, but Padventures don't like to make all things easy. Also if that happens it will kind remind me of the time when I played tibia and there were bots to see magic wall coldown in war.

Back