• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Demon Queen

Reaction score
I wana give my suggestion about houses. Why dont make 1 more command for Houses? Whit that comand you can chose who to put or get items from your house. I think that will be good agains stole items/pokes from house's

rakeri

Reaction score
Hmm I think that it makes no sense. If you dont want someone to take items from your house you shouldn't invite him. The other solution is to lock most valuable items in one room and close it.

Demon Queen

Reaction score
Hmm I think that it makes no sense. If you dont want someone to take items from your house you shouldn't invite him. The other solution is to lock most valuable items in one room and close it.
But if you belive him much like Kwazi do to Lordzio now Lordzio stole all his pokemons from house.

rakeri

Reaction score
If you dont believe someone you shouldnt invite him to your house. Whats sense of inviting someone to your house and disable him posibility to touch something?

Maritos

Honorary Members
Reaction score
If you dont believe someone you shouldnt invite him to your house. Whats sense of inviting someone to your house and disable him posibility to touch something?

Exactly
Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back