Halloween House Decoration - 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy.

Gamemasters
Staff member
Reaction score
qTgbxKQ.png

Hello! We'd like to invite you to participate in our new contest for the best house decoration.
Theme:
Halloween

d9us3ja-875cad82-feb1-4d4e-a02e-4184677011ef.png
Rules

dbjNLlF.png
Every player can sign up with only 1 house.
dbjNLlF.png
You need to be owner of the house.
dbjNLlF.png
You need to give position of the house.
dbjNLlF.png
You need to post your nickname and world.
dbjNLlF.png
Your house must stay with the same decoration as posted on picture until the contest ends, this way we can confirm the items weren't shared between participants.
dbjNLlF.png
Editing posts is forbidden
* (That's mean you can upload a pic, but you CAN'T upload another pic with a house RECODERATED again.)

EOJhk4Q.png
Where do I get items to decorate my house?

QHTR4UB.png
You can buy them from NPC Leire that is located in Celadon Mall and through our forum: Halloween deco
QHTR4UB.png
You can get some items from designer workshop, such as tapestries, floor etc.
QHTR4UB.png
Remember there will be Creepy raids and will drop some decorations + Mini Events.

EOJhk4Q.png
How do I participate?

- Take picture of your house, upload directly on forum or in some img hosting, for example: http://imgur.com
- Post the picture here with your nickname, world and position.
- If you can't post your picture due to too low amount of posts, use this thread to get needed amount; http://www.padventures.org/forum/showthread.php?14348-Make-spam-here.
- If you don't have forum account you can contact a Staff member to help you with your post.

EOJhk4Q.png
Rewards

d6p12yt-67ed633c-c3a6-498b-b16d-a79f6fdfcdf3.gif
1st Place: Shiny Spectrier+60 Premium days+TM case of your choice + 2 Nightmare Dungeon Keys
2nd Place
: Cloned box + 30 Premium days + 2 Nightmare Dungeon Keys + Random tm case
3rd Place: Pikachu cosplay + 15 Premium days + 2 Nightmare Dungeon Keys+ TM case 5
* Pikachu cosplay with full moveset and TM set + 1 unique spell depending on which cosplay winner choose.

kLXyloK.png

The contest is global!

iHpEUBF.png
You all can participante from all forum contests from Hallo, but only can win 1 of all.
iHpEUBF.png
Thread will be closed on 01/11/2023

Last edited by a moderator:

Emara-Diamond

Reaction score
Emara
Diamond

09:01 You see a closed door.
It belongs to house 'Green Home #900'. Emara owns this house.
Position: {x = 4943, y = 7487, z = 7}.

Attachments

• IMG-20231016-WA0011.jpg
    IMG-20231016-WA0011.jpg
    269.8 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG-20231016-WA0012.jpg
    IMG-20231016-WA0012.jpg
    401 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG-20231016-WA0013.jpg
    IMG-20231016-WA0013.jpg
    406 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG-20231016-WA0014.jpg
    IMG-20231016-WA0014.jpg
    422.2 KB · Views: 33

Andy.

Gamemasters
Staff member
Reaction score
Andy - Diamond

QGXPdNO.gif
RLCK35q.gif
QGXPdNO.gif

QGXPdNO.gif
SCARY MANSION
QGXPdNO.gif

RLCK35q.gif

It belongs to house 'Pewter #1187'. Andy owns this house.
Position: {x = 3396, y = 3055, z = 7}.

Death has come to take your soul to the place where souls scream for help, but it's already too late
aj0TUz5.gif

97a6bJH.gif

Lyga30s.gif

AC2beiQ.gif

Happy halloween spinarakweb

Ambar

Reaction score
msJsmBA.png

Ambar - Platinum
04:47 You see a closed door.
It belongs to house 'Pewter #1187'. Ambar owns this house.

Position: {x = 3396, y = 3055, z = 7}.
spinarakweb

" In the pitch black of night, in a ghost mansion, friends gather to celebrate Halloween, little do they know that they are in a place where mystery hides. "
mYHIBLJ.gif

V5OiOdG.gif

1st Floor

MXyI6QW.gif

2st Floor

" The riddle that was never solved, who stole the pearl from the ghost mansion? "
C6NmwFL.gif

Happy Halloween!
XdxSz2F.jpg

The monsters are not lying beneath your bed, inside your head.

Anarquista

Reaction score
Anarquista - Diamond.
21:30 You see an open door.
It belongs to house 'Purple Avenue #390'. Anarquista owns this house.

Position: {x = 2674, y = 4503, z = 7}.
House of Horrors.

In the eerie moonlight, House of Horrors stood tall, its walls echoing with the ghostly whispers of the past. Legends whispered of a gruesome tale, where shadows danced to the rhythm of death. Every Halloween night, the spirits of the fallen emerged, seeking vengeance for their tragic end. Beware, for those who dared to enter, risked becoming a part of the chilling story that echoed through the haunted halls of the accursed House of Horrors.
Have a killer time trick-or-treating!

iXxvY2w.gif

GFN6WcH.gif

Zaun

Reaction score
Zaun - Diamond
'Viridian Villa #1164'. Zaun owns this house. Position: {x = 3510, y = 3307, z = 7}.
"An old resident returns to Viridian, his hometown, with a sense of foreboding. His ambitious plan to establish a grand store crumbled, besieged by relentless hordes of Pokémon. With his dreams shattered, the resident hastily abandons his beloved town, leaving behind not only his opulent mansion but also his treasured possessions, all now under the ceaseless surveillance of malevolent, chaotic creatures."

RLCK35q.gif

QGXPdNO.gif
THE HAUNTED SANCTUARY OF VIRIDIAN
QGXPdNO.gif

RLCK35q.gif

The area of the beautiful pumpkin garden, intended for sale to the townspeople, is now infested with ghost Pokémons

R5VJsL8.png

Some Pokémon battle to protect the candies meant for the city's children, while strange creatures throw black Pokéballs to capture them.

caUkQi7.png

In the clothing and accessories section, ghosts emerge from all sides.

5fV9Lph.png

In the attic, it is possible to find those responsible for conjuring chaos in the environment and conducting cruel experiments on weaker Pokémon.

mmFDytb.png

Jota Siilva

Reaction score
Jota Siilva
Diamond

It belongs to house 'Cerulean #1212'. Jota Siilva owns this house.
Position: {x = 3877, y = 3007, z = 7}.

First floor and garden
j4SWxMb.gif

Second floor
W8sxaqi.gif

🍬🍬 "Trick or Treat "👻👻

Racoon

Reaction score
🎃 Bigby - Platinum 🎃

20:27 You see an open door.
It belongs to house 'Rustboro #1101'. Bigby owns this house.

Position: {x = 4780, y = 7192, z = 7}.

rdcZgtt.gif

49hoa42.gif

I returned home after a long adventure, but something seemed strange at home.

Why were Spinaraks and Ariados surrounding my house? Maybe it came from the forest? But it looks too much?
When I opened the door, I was very scared because a Seviper was on my plant and was hissing at me.
There was something strange about the ground... some floors were cracked, and on others, Pokemon had placed signs as if they were giving a signal. Did these signs indicate that they had come here?
On the left was a witch-looking Gengar with a scary smile. Could he have cast a spell on my house? And where did these skeletons come from? Was it a trace left behind by his victim?
I told "Anything can happen in this universe because this is Padventures!" I kept saying... maybe I was dreaming because of hunger. I decided to go to the kitchen. But it took up an entire Weezing kitchen. I barely entered the kitchen, but I left in no time. Because there were more skeletons in the kitchen! I realized that poor guy sitting in my rocking chair wasn't his only victim. And unfortunately, humans were not the only victims. Mr. Mime whom I love very much, tidies up my house, cooks meals for me, and teleports me to the most beautiful places when necessary. My Mr.Mime had gone to the dark side and was casting spells with them. Because of the spell he cast, this time, scary faces were smiling on the floor, as if a portal was opening.
Maybe I was hallucinating due to lack of sleep. I went towards my bedroom. That dark passage existed in my room too. I wanted to turn on the TV thinking maybe this was real, but Golbat chased me.
I wanted to go upstairs, but I was stuck. Because everywhere was under a terrible spell and I saw a cauldron. Chucky and Tiffany were saying strange words in the cauldron.

"!serutnevdaP neewollaH yppaH"

After saying these words, other Pokemon accompanied the spell. Even the Gengars on the walls were saying that... but walls can't talk?
Maybe I needed to go out into the garden and breathe. However, a giant Venusaur was scattering pollen on the ground with a giant pumpkin on its back. These pollen turned into giant pumpkins and took over my beloved sun lounger. Then he took a hand and took me and said; Look around! Think upside down!
and that's when I realized "Happy Halloween Padventures!" ti.
So these Pokemon had visited me to celebrate my Halloween and I didn't even notice. I happily wanted to drink the juice made by Haunter.

And it tasted so good!

kaitoo

Reaction score
Ash Ketpshups
Platinun

Like a good Chilean, everything is at the last minute hahaha I never win in these events but to participate for a while I was motivated a little improvised but I tried I didn't have all the Halloween items but I used the ones I liked the most and my style is semi realism

p074Ww8.jpg

j6Gd4RR.jpg

2ZNb7Oy.jpg

FwgOvVJ.jpg

VPMuHEC.jpg

I hope you like it, it was with a lot of dedication

Reisen

Reaction score
Reizen - Platinum

02:05 You see an open door.

It belongs to house 'Saffron Villa #1129'. Reizen owns this house.
Position: {x = 3838, y = 3182, z = 7}.

First floor

Image from Gyazo

Second floor:

Image from Gyazo

Third floor:

Image from Gyazo

¡¡Good Luck and Happy Halloween!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back