What's new

Welcome!

Short farewell to myself...

rock

Reaction score
Hi guys.
I don't play this game and i have exams maybe i don't come 2-3 weeks.(or more times)

Special thanks to;
Nick Klaus=I love you bro :333(I'm sorry for all.)
Trepacismail=My real bro i love too.

And my other Turkish friends for Diamond...I love all and i'm sorry for your guild i know i made mistakes this guild.

Now i'm just in forum.

http://46.105.24.210/showthread.php?30336-My-C-error.
I need help but if you help me i don't play again just talking (f*cking exams in Monday,Tuesday...)

P.S=I'm ''famous'' for my haters xD and 2 thread,my keep calms make me ''famous'' in game and forum.

And my English is bad i write this thread for Turkish to Native Chatboards.
http://46.105.24.210/showthread.php?30221-K%C4%B1sa-ayr%C4%B1l%C4%B1k...&p=252687#post252687

I don't have new pc for this game,i'm not rich and ''I'' don't want a ''client'' because %40 players retired now.

Any comment make me happy now.

Last edited:

rock

Reaction score
Nobody write a ''goodbye'' for ''rock'' :c .

rock

Reaction score
Hey guys.If you know any solution to my pc please say me.
Note=If game worked,sorry have f*cking exams need study study study and again :C
Just 2-3 weeks wait me.(maybe more times...)

@thread
Thanks all...(oh nooo in Halloween event and exams :c )

P.S=http://46.105.24.210/showthread.php?30196-Can-anyone-help-me

Let's help me and i open this game in 1 December!(cause it's my b-day!)

Last edited:

rock

Reaction score
Bah, another one... Don't have many words to say, but maybe good luck? xD.
Sad to see that we lose players because of the wooden PC.... :/ But I hope that the admins find a way fast. Anyways good luck in exams and real life : )
No,just my C++ problem.
Khan helps me but it doesn't worked.

Now i hate ''C'' letter.

SpoderMan

Banned user
Reaction score
Hey guys.If you know any solution to my pc please say me.

When they discover a solution probably they'll add a tutorial here in-forum...
But about your problem, I never saw this problem in any computer.. So...
See you when you get a new computer.

rock

Reaction score
When they discover a solution probably they'll add a tutorial here in-forum...
But about your problem, I never saw this problem in any computer.. So...
See you when you get a new computer.
I haven't got money,but Lajjra said me ''Install Win 7 Serivce Pack'',maybe it worked eh?
I just waiting....

rock

Reaction score
Lol, your win7 isn't original right? Why the he** you don't have all win packs? lol
Okay,okay to be honest,my father buys me Windows Vista,it like a ''business PC'' not ''game PC'',later i download Windows 7.
I buy my PC 12-13 years in this years don't have ''Windows 7'',now i'm 15 and now Windows Vista not good.

Summary=Never buy Windows Vista!

Khan

Reaction score
Okay,okay to be honest,my father buys me Windows Vista,it like a ''business PC'' not ''game PC'',later i download Windows 7.
I buy my PC 12-13 years in this years don't have ''Windows 7'',now i'm 15 and now Windows Vista not good.

Summary=Never buy Windows Vista!
Summary, your cracked windows 7 ultimate 32 bit. Doesn't have the crucial latest up to date windows updates which means that is probably why nobody had this bug except you, and why we can't seem to find a 'fix'. You need to update all latest / crucial windows updates (buy windows 7) unless your cracked one can do updates. Good luck.

rock

Reaction score
Summary, your cracked windows 7 ultimate 32 bit. Doesn't have the crucial latest up to date windows updates which means that is probably why nobody had this bug except you, and why we can't seem to find a 'fix'. You need to update all latest / crucial windows updates (buy windows 7) unless your cracked one can do updates. Good luck.
Thanks Khan for saying my problem... wait me 2-3 weeks and i search in Turkish shops.(it's hard to finding to Turkey xD)

In my dreams...(I hate Windows 8,maybe i change my idea...)
Windows-7-Ultimate-32-64-bit-orjinal-cd__39960388_0.jpg

Note=To be honest i use crack 1 year ago,but i don't see a error in old client.

Last edited:

rock

Reaction score

SpoderMan

Banned user
Reaction score
bacuse nobody gives a fuck if you leave, you are a pure annoying little kid and im rlyrly happy to see you go, bye

Seriously?
He's saying goodbye.
It means that you'll not talk with him again.. If you dislike him just say goodbye, or maybe you should celebrate IN SILENCE!
Nobody gives a fuck if he leaves? No Nobody gives a fuck if YOU leave

I know he has an terrible english and also talk a lot, I hate it.. But you can't just come and say what you want
I saw you making fights with him in every thread since he did a report, trying to make our game better.

I'm glad that I never talked to you in game

Tards everywhere.

Back