What's new

Welcome!

Season event 2016

toxic774

Reaction score
Omg.. always at 6-7 fails me (when someone is not ordering anything), i did it 7 times.. i hope i get back my chances ;/

Last edited:

NatanTetsuya

Reaction score
vklFqEm.jpg

jolutPS.png

A1HFxaN.jpg

Bug Mission 2 ;(

Niicke Darth

Reaction score
When i start round 2, nobody says anything, so i back to the kitchen and... 11:49 You have failed the round, you gotta start over.
This is a bug?

Lucifer

Reaction score
Ye i think there is a bug too, but not sure

I hope you will repair this fast because soon match Poland vs Netherlands in tv so...

Last edited:

slayerx

Reaction score
"tries won't be restored we already gave an extra day anyway" U gave us extra day bcs u late add mission 2...

Tsotss

Reaction score
Fixed a bug with round 7 of mission 2, tries won't be restored we already gave an extra day anyway, good luck.

Its unfair for players who lost a lot of tries. This is not their fault so..

huberto

Reaction score
If someone is stupid enought to not notice bug after 2-3 tries and wasted all of them... well, kinda his fault. 2nd mission was delayed in total of almost 24h (delayed start + bug delay) and 24h added to event time, its fair enough I think.

Tazardino

Reaction score
If someone is stupid enought to not notice bug after 2-3 tries and wasted all of them... well, kinda his fault. 2nd mission was delayed in total of almost 24h (delayed start + bug delay) and 24h added to event time, its fair enough I think.

And who exactly was testing it? If anyone was, then uhm, nobody noticed it's bugged and the mere players are being called stupid, huh? ;) If ya go for name-calling at least back it up with smth more than this shitty argument, will you? Thanks!

I don't mind not restoring the tries, although I can understand people's frustration ;).

peace ;)!

huberto

Reaction score
And who exactly was testing it? If anyone was, then uhm, nobody noticed it's bugged and the mere players are being called stupid, huh? ;) If ya go for name-calling at least back it up with smth more than this shitty argument, will you? Thanks!

I don't mind not restoring the tries, although I can understand people's frustration ;).

peace ;)!

Well, what else can you say about someone failing 10 round in the same way, where NPC gives an order and then says he didn't order anything. Isn't it obvious bug? I can understand few tries, maybe you did something wrong and checking if will work again this way, but not 10 times. I also lost 2 or 3 tries on it and gave up.

Barcelo

Reaction score
Guys if you started mision 2 at 13:00 and failed, relax because you can start mision 3 at same time, and finish mision 2 in 13:00. Mision 2 is for 30minutes or less. Jano dont know about bug, patience please ! I'm too lose 10 tries, but have a pretty outfit :$

Niicke Darth

Reaction score
What i have to do to receive the second order? When i deliver the first food, i say 'hi' again on positions but nothing happens ;-;

Back