What's new

Welcome!

Season event 2016

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
@Sheeper, since you started the insulting, I will take my chance to insult back, faggot.

@on topic

- Pro tip: only islands with pirate flag have gold hidden in them.

- I will create a way to save map state between server resets, this means every item you drop on the map will be there on next restart (excluding Pokemons and containers, so don't be a dumb and drop these xD)

- Mission 3 doesn't sounds impossible to me, we were considering lowering the needed golds to complete mission but after seeing this progress I don't see it happening.
APaMmN-.png

- I'd like to congratulate these guys from Platinum, they really deserve it.

Stigma

Reaction score
Cant believe people are about to finish mission 3 while im stuck at collectin fruits from the trees in mission 1
the long time between tree rotations isnt friendly for someone that works full time :/

I see you guys decided to increase the event duration by 1 day, hope the famous "soon" comes in handy when adding the rewards so I sill get enough time to finish the event hahaha
seriously tho...

Szacho

Reaction score
Hahahhahaha. Mission 1 is so fuckin' easy... And here:

Stigma said:
the long time between tree rotations isnt friendly for someone that works full time :/
Long time isn't good? Hahahahahaha, can't belive. xD You have time to make a list even with all trees' respawn and you're saying, that it's bad. kkkkkkkk

huberto

Reaction score
This mission wasn't realy hard, to be honest it was much easier than 1st day. We did it on diamond in 3-4h, just 10-15 people cooperating with each other (different guilds and nations). First mission took over 6-7h including searching trees. Unless someone started with trees already found, but still probably needed to wait at least 1 trees migration (makes 3h+).

Ludacha

Reaction score
Mission 1 was worse,but this one was taking team work...and pearl had like 5-8 people working,it was going slow,but at end with help,we made it somehow
I hope mission 4 we will make it also fastest we can

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
Day 4 - Baywatch

Is swimming season and the baywatch team is looking for new members!

sskEwGx.png

hEhHwNT.png

xBhIaBW.png

xvIQR4t.png

Some rules and tips for this mission
- You can start the mission in any of the NPCs, they all have the same functionality. (You can even start the mission with one and finish with a different one)
- There are 4 possible beaches where complete this mission, each beach has 1 NPC and 100 swimmers.
- It is mandatory to use the canoes this time!
- To complete the mission you have to rescue 70 swimmers.
- You can fail up to 7 times. (you still have to rescue 70 swimmers)
- Failing wont reset your rescued counter.
- You have up to 90 seconds to rescue each swimmer.
- The timer starts when you confirm the "rescue" with the Baywatch NPC and finish when you click the canoe back with the rescued swimmer.
- If you come back without the swimmer you fail.
- After taking the swimmer to the coast you have to reanimate him with the medicine.
- You have up to 2 minutes to reanimate the swimmer otherwise you fail. (this is only for prevention so players won't get the swimmer stucks)
- If you go too far from the swimmer during the reanimation you fail.
- If you overdose the swimmer with medicine you lose.
- There is no limit to how many players can do this mission at the same time in each beach.
- You need be 1 SQM near the swimmer to rescue him.
- Swimmers in need will ask for help but do not get confused, if there are many players in the same beach it might be not your swimmer.

Video tutorial with tips

Barcelo

Reaction score
ahhahahha That sick mission xDDD really funny, well done ! Regards Jano

Strek

Reaction score
Day 4 - Baywatch

Is swimming season and the baywatch team is looking for new members!

sskEwGx.png

hEhHwNT.png

xBhIaBW.png

xvIQR4t.png

Some rules and tips for this mission
- You can start the mission in any of the NPCs, they all have the same functionality. (You can even start the mission with one and finish with a different one)
- There are 4 possible beaches where complete this mission, each beach has 1 NPC and 100 swimmers.
- It is mandatory to use the canoes this time!
- To complete the mission you have to rescue 70 swimmers.
- You can fail up to 7 times. (you still have to rescue 70 swimmers)
- Failing wont reset your rescued counter.
- You have up to 90 seconds to rescue each swimmer.
- The timer starts when you confirm the "rescue" with the Baywatch NPC and finish when you click the canoe back with the rescued swimmer.
- If you come back without the swimmer you fail.
- After taking the swimmer to the coast you have to reanimate him with the medicine.
- You have up to 2 minutes to reanimate the swimmer otherwise you fail. (this is only for prevention so players won't get the swimmer stucks)
- If you go too far from the swimmer during the reanimation you fail.
- If you overdose the swimmer with medicine you lose.
- There is no limit to how many players can do this mission at the same time in each beach.
- You need be 1 SQM near the swimmer to rescue him.
- Swimmers in need will ask for help but do not get confused, if there are many players in the same beach it might be not your swimmer.

Video tutorial with tips

Dat tutorial tho LUL

paradiise

Reaction score
If i rescued today 20 people and i failed so the next day i will start from beginning or from 20 ?

second question

"the next day" so after 0:01 i will able to try again ?

Last edited:
Back