Season event 2016

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
Day 2 - The restaurant

Sansa needs help in her restaurant

T873btQ.png

Some rules for this mission
- The map for the mission will be different for each players, there will be a total of 11 instances to avoid player bothering each other.
- If all instances are taken you must wait.
- You have 10 tries to complete this mission DAILY.
- There are 10 rounds.
- You complete the mission if you complete the 10 rounds.
- The customers won't display their names, you must try your best to memorize the orders.
- There is a timer for each round, the round begins when you leave the kitchen to take orders and finish when you deliver the last order AND GO BACK to the kitchen.
- If you run out of time you lose a try.
- If you deliver the food to the wrong customer you lose a try.
- If you deliver the wrong food you lose a try.
- If you back to the kitchen and didn't deliver all the requested food you lose a try. (delivering phase of course)
- You must wear the Waiter/Waitress outfit during this mission.

Tips
- To ask for oders stand in the possible positions to take orders and say "hi".
- You can only take orders in the "take orders" phase.

- Some customers won't order anything.
- Read carefuly what the customer orders.
- Always check the 6 possible positions to take orders.
- Check all the orders BEFORE going back in the kitchen.
- To take food from the kitchen click it and then use on you.
- To deliver food to the customer click it and the use on the customer.
- You can only pick food during the "pick food" phase.
- You can only deliver food during the "deliver food" phase.
- The correct proccess is: take all orders -> pick food -> deliver all food correctly -> back to kitchen and start next round.

NOTE:
- Due to the long wait for mission 2, we have decided to give 1 more day to finish the event.

WARNING: Due to abusers with Pedro Pistacho option to restore the basket, now this option will also remove the following items:
- base ice cream + lemon
- lemon ice cream
- base ice cream + pear
- pear ice cream
- ice cream dessert
- ice cream dessert with chocolate sauce

zeyadalaaeldeen

Banned user
Reaction score
Day 2 - The restaurant

Sansa needs help in her restaurant

T873btQ.png

Some rules for this mission
- The map for the mission will be different for each players, there will be a total of 11 instances to avoid player bothering each other.
- If all instances are taken you must wait.
- You have 10 tries to complete this mission DAILY.
- There are 10 rounds.
- You complete the mission if you complete the 10 rounds.
- The customers won't display their names, you must try your best to memorize the orders.
- There is a timer for each round, the round begins when you leave the kitchen to take orders and finish when you deliver the last order AND GO BACK to the kitchen.
- If you run out of time you lose a try.
- If you deliver the food to the wrong customer you lose a try.
- If you deliver the wrong food you lose a try.
- If you back to the kitchen and didn't deliver all the requested food you lose a try. (delivering phase of course)

Tips
- To ask for oders stand in the possible positions to take orders and say "hi".
- You can only take orders in the "take orders" phase.

- Some customers won't order anything.
- Read carefuly what the customer orders.
- Always check the 6 possible positions to take orders.
- Check all the orders BEFORE going back in the kitchen.
- To take food from the kitchen click it and then use on you.
- To deliver food to the customer click it and the use on the customer.
- You can only pick food during the "pick food" phase.
- You can only deliver food during the "deliver food" phase.
- The correct proccess is: take all orders -> pick food -> deliver all food correctly -> back to kitchen and start next round.

NOTE:
- Due to the long wait for mission 2, we have decided to give 1 more day to finish the event.

i dont understand anything more details please

jeanm5

Reaction score
this event is very difficult to do, I put vip just to complete it , but I work , and it is very time consuming , porfavor stop changing the trees if not not be able to T -T

Obreviate

Reaction score
this event is very difficult to do, I put vip just to complete it , but I work , and it is very time consuming , porfavor stop changing the trees if not not be able to T -T

It's not so difficult as you're saying, buddy.
If you take a piece of paper, a notpad or whatever, and write on them number per number of tree that you have found, with help of some guild mates or even at your national channel, you can to take all needed fruits before it get change.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
It's very clear, but if you still don't understand, npc will explain you everything

i dont understand anything more details please
Events cannot be easy. If you want to spend less time wait for next week and be dependant on someone, who will put spoil on forum.

jeanm5

Reaction score
i dont know what is more hard, the evento, or some player helpe me :S People who work , and has not much time to play , has no ability to do

Marcinpl

Reaction score
my bug is always 6 round but i cant doing fail... i make ss for paint. Im complete round 4 now and stay. What happend?

Sheeper

Reaction score
Exactly, the bug occurs whenever NPC changes his mind and decides to not order anything. We bring ALL other orders ignoring that guy (how can we bring nothing). Yet it always says it's fail. It's ussualy 6 round. Fix it asap and in that case, I'd suggest to restore player's chances. It can't be coincidence that so many players failed on it.

Last edited:

haszosz

Reaction score
Yea. I had a bug when the NPC said "I don't want anything" and lost like 6 chances, becouse i tried to check this out. If its not bug, then tell us how to give that NPC "NOTHING"...

Last edited:

Marcinpl

Reaction score
me always 6 round when take beef on customers

Obreviate

Reaction score
The 24 hrs time to make this part of the event when you waste all chances, i hope be a bug ... or we really have to wait 24 hrs?

Sheeper

Reaction score
hOz7arr.png

That's the way I do it

16:10 You have 7 minutes to take the orders, come back and deliver the food hurry up! - MISSION START TIME
Said even more "HI" than there are tiles in total, some options repeated due to make sure it's correct
ytixPw.png

List of items I took
skx1cNB.png

Final effect, was kicked for not delivering ALL the food, not doing it wrong, yet as U see I took ALL the correct items with me and my bag was empty at then end - so I delivered all.
-aiNPV1.png

CONFIRMED
Generally, I did it very carefully to make sure everything is okay, that's why it's 100% sure to be bugged.
Should be fixed asap, Tries should be restored to everyone who were trying and failed

PS Make Magda Gessler Stative, she loves to block the whole doors.

Last edited:
Back