What's new

Welcome!

Regarding Follow KS

Should we punish follow ks?

• Total voters

Shouya

Reaction score
The reason why I'm against punishing it is actually simply because even if you hunt few hours on a spawn and someone comes and starts ksing you won't do shit to him, but if I suddenly try to defend my spawn I'm gonna get punished for following him.

If a person has enough courage to ks in the first place, he should be able to deal with the consequence of losing after he gets ksed back.

PS. Forgot to add one more reason why, if I camp a spawn like Flabebe, and someone kses it's not illegal since he's not following me...

Last edited:

Fasdd

Reaction score
228/5000
if someone deliberately walks with me on a respawn and when I stop, he follows me and follows me, but when someone walks on a respawn with me and kills me, it is not because he has the same right to be there

ToxicBoii

Reaction score
I think it shouldn't, only if there is lvl difference as it was for few days. Otherwise maybe think about something to mark this KSers? With ban, jail or something you want to punish them with, add "He is KSer" in player description like:
16:55 You see Toxic Boii (Level 225). He is a trainer from Celadon He is Posejdon from Macro Fishers. He is KSer.
Which is going to stay for month. Or at least add it as new position in player's profile tab time limited. Or [KS] next to nick. Something what is going to show who it is. We can't check last bans as it works with deletera, so we can't know who ksed, how he got punished etc. Mark them and let us know. Or make it permanent and way to remove it. For me it sounds good.

mrbakanstar

Reaction score
I think it should be punished. I mean there's no reason to stick to a player and be a literal douche, just respect each hunt zone and its easy as that.

demzpacito

Reaction score
Kreyex raised an important point. Following someone who ksed you first shouldnt be considered as follow ks IMO. However harder to check if person is telling the truth, I believe its feasible to prove that you were on resp before the kser by printing your default with some alibi like balls thrown on a poke of that resp some time ago.

About the follow ks in general, I believe every kind of KS should be punishable. But as I know it's way too hard to check all reports of KS and see who's lying and who's telling the truth, at least follow ks should be since it's easier to track

Shouya

Reaction score
I think it shouldn't, only if there is lvl difference as it was for few days. Otherwise maybe think about something to mark this KSers? With ban, jail or something you want to punish them with, add

This reminds me of white/red/black skull from Tibia...well kinda difficult to compare, sometimes I feel like it would be better if PA was PvP and you could kill other players outside of premy zone with a chance of getting these skulls...but at the same time I don't want people ganging up on me or killing me when I am afk...especially harassing low levels, it could've created even more problems than we have now, but at least we would know whom to stay away from, especially if they had some restrictions with those skulls, like not being able to get their pokemon out or smth...just a hypothesis

But anyhow, I've always been against any type of ks, but if you don't intend to punish simpler ks like I stated above, don't punish this one either...

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
I was talking about this few days ago.
A guy from my guild started to be followed/ks, and when reported, Sucri just told me that rules had changed, and IF we appear with our members to defend the guildmate, we would be that wrong ones. I mean, this rules totally protected the douche guys. This killed one of the main arguments about a having a guild: people protecting each other. In the other hand, a toxic guy who decided to ruin someone's hunt would be protected.
This kind of people will always act big protected by a non-pvp environment, allowing them to make whatever they want in the respawn, and killing the only opportunity of good people fighting back is pretty sad.

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
And as for final point, I make mine Kreyex's words.

"If a person has enough courage to ks in the first place, he should be able to deal with the consequence of losing after he gets ksed back."

One of the main points people respect our guild, for example, is the fact that we are so close that, if someone KS one of our members, most likely he would be raided by us. With the new rules, we changed from right people who were simply protecting a member hunting and trying to achieve his goals, to bad guys who doesnt allow a guy to kick a member off the spawn.

Ofc we know about the "no one owns a respawn" thing, but it's about the respect I'm always talking around.

Zecao

Reaction score
Hello, I would like to give my opinion regarding the KS topic in general, this I imagine is also referring to the follow KS. In the middle of the event I was looking for strategic places to fish, and I happened that a fishing with my friends will transform into an "abuse of power" since we were 3 people fishing in that place against a player who was hunting there, since I did not arrive first, finally I will omit names so as not to hinder my point of view. A few days ago I was fishing and another player decided to KS my pokemons that I took out through fishing, without having any respect, I do not know if it is considered follow KS since fishing you are responsible for making pokemon appear, but it is frustrating (the thing is that it was not something I reported, but they were 2 players making me have to focus much more on killing the shiny) Obviously stop respecting respawns as the community at these events forgets what it is, and some players don't know the word respect that's why. IN MY OPINION, ks bo should be penalized There are so many places to hunt, fish, if a player decides to do it in X place, it is because that player is viable there, his reasons will exist, but it is not necessary to go to such extreme measures as to make him punishable. PS: this is just my personal opinion, it is not the absolute truth. Thank you

in

Reaction score
i would allow ks on experience areas since most of them sucks and only a few areas are good enough and i do not hide that some of ppl are there for even 15-20hrs why i could lose a day bcs of stupid rules. Nothing wrong with 1 v 1 fight, stronger winning.

Last edited:

Nymeria

Reaction score
There are many good spawns ingame. Ks is one of the most toxic behavior in this game. To allow follow ks is Just unfair to the good and well mannered players.
In Platinum theres a Guild that Just ks everyone,Arkham Asylum. Its a pack of hyenas, that dont respect no one.
Só what do we do to defend our game experiênce? We have talked to the Leaders tô Prevent this, a truce was settled... Guês what? They didnt respected. What now, do i have to do when im being ksed? If i call my mates to defend my spawns im the wrong one? I have to leave spawn to someone that assalted it? How is that Fair?
Guild shoud be allowed tô defend It members. The only way to do It os by raiding spawns and showing tô other people not tô mess with us.
We dont start ks.
We finish It.

Grayfoox

Reaction score
As long as a player lvl 130 has the same pokemons than a player lvl 300, we will receive ks in any respawn. I vote yes for ks following punishment

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
guys, we are not asking whether ks should be punishable or not. We are asking about follow mode.

Kohnan

Reaction score
I would like to propose a way in which I believe that this problem can be ended. (both for the ks and for the followed ks)

make a system, in which it has 3 faults, if the user who does ks gets to fulfill those 3 faults. put it in pvp mode for a long time. What I mean by this? that one can kill him, obviously nobody would like to be killed.

to be able to fulfill the 3 faults there must be a support, tests that say what the boy is doing in effect. It seems to me a viable solution, nobody wants to be killed many times.

3 fouls = 10 days pvp, in those 10 days anyone can kill him wherever the boy is level up, then the cm or gm will send a message to the public. ejm: the player person is committed, you will see everyone taking justice on their own :)

hope this helps

Last edited:
Back