What's new

Welcome!

Rebalance Thread - Organized suggestions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ludacha

Reaction score
Back Earthquake on Tyranitar and remove Stone Edge...pokemon is bad now...
Fixed/Tested

Add trick room to Alakazam

-Put better defence to Rhyperior...he lose hp really fast

Pokemons don't have defense in PA. Rhyperior is just weak against what you are look photo

Last edited by a moderator:

Aless

Reaction score
Poliwrath

Return DynamicPunch, it is a classic move of Poli. And I also think it was enough with the last rebalance.

Tested/Fixed

T

TheLegacy

Drill run or sandtomb for nidoking & nidoqueen instead of poison sting and mega horn. The reason is simple, it cant kill gengars and fire properly.

Jose Cuervo

Reaction score
Extrasensory / Psyshock / Psywave (old kazam °/ ) / Trick room / Kinesis?
Take ur pick, Kazam needs another move

Change swift in crobat for super sonic, it only has scary face as stun type move

Last edited:

Jhsik

Reaction score
Machamp
More damage with Fist Machine like it was before rebalance. This move is 2,5 times weaker than month ago. Fist machine was too strong before rebalance but now is weak. I think it should be 1,5 times stronger.
Add Destroyer Hand with cd ~50s. It's not big advantages for pokemon because we all know that it's difficult to hit with this move. Hitmonlee is way better now, please test this ;)

Rhyperior
Rock Throw, Rock Slide and Roch Tomb sometimes do not deal any damage.
And why Hammer Arm it's so weak ? 122 lvl deals max 1200 damage to ice and rock pokemons. For rest only 600 damage with cd 25s. Check this out.

Boroloco

Reaction score
Rhyperion Rock Throw and Rock Tomb are dealing no damage if used as first movement, please check that. I think rhyperion is fine, maybe a little boost on his HP. Metagross is better now, but still quite TM dependant.

Prexius

Reaction score
Rhyperion Rock Throw and Rock Tomb are dealing no damage if used as first movement, please check that. I think rhyperion is fine, maybe a little boost on his HP. Metagross is better now, but still quite TM dependant.

Ye indeed Rhyperior is bugged with those 2 attacks, and I think also that it's a good move if you give Rhyperior more hp, cuz it's a rock/ground type. My lvl 116 just got 13k hp

Pit Boy

Reaction score
- Ninetales: Change moves ''Confuse ray'' for 'Night Shade' (Many Pokes of type FIRE has stun in area, Ninetales Need)

- Onix: Moves Allright (But Onix can use ''Underground'' , But Can't use Abilities ''Find Hole'', Put Find Hole in Onix Please)

- Arcanine; Change moves "Thunder Fang" for "Overheat"

- Poliwrath: Change 'Tsunamy' for 'Ice Beam' (In Anime/Game/Manga, Poliwarht Have this Abilitie, just You can put in him)

- Mr Mime : Recovery this hability 'Mirrors or Wall mirrors' this is your caracteristic

- Machamp; Change moves "Wide Guard" for "Protection"

- Cloyster; Surf for Cloyster!

- Gyarados: Need More HP, More defense and put in him Fly or Ride

- Gadevoir; Change Moves "Energy Ball" for "Calm Mind"

- Meganium; Change Moves "growl" for "Stun Spore", Change Moves "Giga Impact" or "grass Knoct" for "Sleep Spore" (Increase hum little YOUR resistance)"

- Ambipom - Furret (Need more possibilitys to Learn TM's) check this please.

-Thlyposion; use the Abilities "RIDE"

URGENT ---- Refresh Pokedex!!!!!!!!

Zecao

Reaction score
Calm Mind, need increase SP.DEF/ATK (agree some defense)
Scary Face/SmockeScreen Affect Protection. (fix it) We can't fix it (rebalance team), sorry.
Bubble Blast reeplace for setmode of bullet seed. but water type (necessary)

Wild Elder Charizards, continue attacking much to Water/Rock types with fire attacks.

maybe decrease a bit HP or ATK

Little Raezor

Reaction score
u must check the damage of togekiss, is really hard to kill any pokemon with it even if the other pokemon doesnt do anything, pls test it. Being tested
about blissey, it has 3 heal moves but only heal itself 52% at lvl 126, I suggest to changue selfheal for recover, keep healing wish to heal urself and changue healarea for another move of medium damage (multi-slap or something like that) for not being OP with a great move, so blissey will recover itself 50% without necessity of have 3 moves to do it, that's weird.

berollo

Reaction score
Dynamic Punch on Poliwrtah doesnt deal dmg when u use it as a first att.
Check it please. Thanks.
Fixed

Ludacha

Reaction score
Togekiss-as guy up said,pokemons deafeat it easy if it doesnt have reflect,moves have low DMG,

Advice:Remove Wing Attack-add Confusion
Remove Aura Sphere-Add trick room

Togekiss is being tested in other way

T

TheLegacy

some stunning moves are still stunning 4.5 ---- i think roar and growl should be fixed as soon as posible.
and if any gm want me to give arguments, i have a lot, i see they dont wanna fix this, but if they can explain me why a nidoqueen 115 with reflect and blizzard is being defeated easily by cloned arcanine with reflect, or blaziken (growl) with tms, or rapidash (growl) with tms, i would thank you guys, also tell me how my nidoqueen can be usefull agains fire ? it says is strong against it, but sadly it cannot kill it, the damage some fire pokes like the cloned arcanine deals on it is too much even when nidoqueen has a good hp.

having Roar, it let arcanine hit me 6.5k with his OP tms like crunch and dragon pulse which are in the maximum range of attack+ incinetare + bite that stuns, it makes me in red ... and with thunder punch, it can run and attack me from far.

Last time i already explained why this pokemon should change, but seems nobody look at it.

solution could be the reduction of stun, and removing bite from arcanine :S currently it kills slowking with reflect and water if c arcanine have crunch, i dont explain myself how a fire can defeat with 2 hits a psychic poke.

Last edited:

Torment Xtreme

Reaction score
Can you guys just post your suggestions and dont try to make a discussion?

Ridoku, we already know that and we are working in pokes that needs a nerf/buff, so can you be patient and stop saying the same thing here? Changes will be added, but is not finished yet.

Sword

Reaction score
yanmega is on the list of rebalance? is too weak in every way
And who is it that clears my posts with the others suggestions?

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
yanmega is on the list of rebalance? is too weak in every way
And who is it that clears my posts with the others suggestions?
Me, Sir. I'm deleting spam or not detailed comments.
I asked you all for:

Pokemon;
Suggestion;
Argument.

So please, if you want to see changes and help us, respect it, because it is annoying to read things like:

"Yanmega on list? too weak"

Explain us where is the problem, a solution to solve it, and why we must change it. It isn't that hard.
That's not a personal comment, it is up to you all guys. Please, respect the way we asked to do the things here.

Boroloco

Reaction score
Pokemon: Metagross.
Sugestion:Add trick room/another high damage aoe pysichic move OR Maybe magnet rise.
Argument: I know how hard it can be to add attacks like this without making a pokemon op. Metagross is known mostly for being a tank that can learn a variety of attacks. I believe adding trick room or a more damaging Attack could be nice and will make him relevant for lvling up, right now, his problem is this. Either you go to Poison/Ghost/Rock. (i dont include fighthing tipe because he gets destroyed with his current HP, even with IRON DEF.) there arent very good Posion spawns and he dosesnt exel in rock areas because his steel type attacks are quite weak. The only way i see him getting fix is either adding a high damage aoe psychic move (trick room is fine/psyblast, etc) OR adding magnet rise so he can survive while dealing some damage.

Sword

Reaction score
Yanmega
Suggestion; give protection & double team
Argument: it would counteract the weak things that is and the little life that has, as a rock slide of Stelix Hit leave it in red.
Yanmega so far is the most weak of the 3 pokemon evolved with ancient power, also have low speed motion is made difficult to level up and have almost pure attacks 1 vs 1. in attacks that can learn, they are not very good to say and only you can see Pursuit and Aerial Ace that are not very good to say.
status yanmegaa.JPG
If they can be appreciated, its best attribute is speed, something completely different from what is in the game. the image was taken out of the page Pokemon Data Base, a page with experience.

Persian
Suggestion; give protection or doble team
Argument: It has little life, and is very easy to kill him with little defense that has.

Ninetales
Suggestion; give protection or magic coat
Argument: It is very difficult to level up by little life that has.

Granbull:
Suggestion;brick break to return and remove charm or tail whip.
Argument: their attacks are still weak against other Pokémon.

Noctowl
Suggestion: give Reflect & Torment
Argument: Reflect is basic attack of Noctowl is all the Pokemon games, and would help him by his little defense.
Torment , would help raise with comfort in this.

Pokemon with Reflec + Protection are very OP, because while one hopes to complete the effect of those abilities the opponent pokemon already you have yours in red.
for example: Magcargo vs gallade, a vs rock-type pokemon a type pokemon fighting, and seen as magcargo the to left in red, or almost died.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back