What's new

Welcome!

Rebalance related BUGS

Zelricks

Reaction score
Continuing with this: The lastest rebalanced pokes don't have their TM Learnset updated, so we cant extract TMs in conflict from them.
Can you give me a list of which ones are needed?
Cryogonal has TM Blizzard in TM restriction, although it can not learn this TM. Propably should be TM Rain Dance instead of Blizzard which it can learn it.
Fixed on next restart

Pokemau

Tutors
Reaction score
Zelricks™;385821 said:
Can you give me a list of which ones are needed?

Lucario/Shiny Lucario >> Bulk Up and Shift Gear
Mega Lucario >> Bulk Up
Shiny Corsola >> Stone Edge
Medicham >> Synchronoise
Xurkitree >> Grass Knot
Mandibuzz/Shiny Mandibuzz >> Mean Look

Tsotss

Reaction score
Mega Altaria when uses Dragon Storm as a 1st move, it doesn't deal any DMG.

Caxoxd1

Reaction score
Mandibuzz 22.8k oh hp, so shiny mandibuzz should have 23.8k, I think all the shinies have 1k of hp more than the normal version.

Tsotss

Reaction score
Don't know if Zel looked on another threads related to rebalance section, so I gonna leave it here too.

Rather fix Mega Altaria's Dragon Storm. It deals more than 3k when opponent gets DMG x2, when x1 then is around 1.8k. Normal Altaria deals 2k when opponent is weak.

pznzx8i.png

After posting it I realized that normal version comparing to Mega version is bad. Then I've checked Mega Gengar' Shadow Storm and it dealt 2k per hit for pokemons which get dmg x2. So IMO 3.8k is too much and 1,8k when is pokemon gets DMG x2 and x1.

Last edited:

demzpacito

Reaction score
Don't know if Zel looked on another threads related to rebalance section, so I gonna leave it here too.

After posting it I realized that normal version comparing to Mega version is bad. Then I've checked Mega Gengar' Shadow Storm and it dealt 2k per hit for pokemons which get dmg x2. So IMO 3.8k is too much and 1,8k when is pokemon gets DMG x2 and x1.

Thats probably the case that there were no value indexed to the attack. Then it automatically indexes the base value of last atk used. If base value is 0k (in case Dragon Storm is 1st atk used or in case last atk used was protection), then dragon storm will deal 0 dmg. Same for that 1.8k base value, last atk used must have 1.8k base atk

Btw

Mega Metagross's Magnetic Shock is weaker than regular Metagross's Magnetic Shock. Could you at least make it equal?

in

Reaction score
Masquerain deals 2x2.3k with tm infestation, when other pokemons deal 2x3k.

Last edited:

caiosavedra

Reaction score
Togetic shows "Geomancy" as a TM Restriction but it doens't appear on TM Learnset

caiosavedra

Reaction score
Idk if here's the right place, but there's two Archievements that are wrong:
- Burning Bird's description is about the three Kanto's birds (there's an especific archievement for that) and not only Moltres;
- Candy Diet doesn't describes that the 10 rare cadies used must be on different pokemons;

Caxoxd1

Reaction score
The move Destiny bond sometimes is causing 2 hits.
The problem is that the target of the move is also the chars, so when there are a lot of people in pvp usually cause 2 hits when they are below the poke that will receive the hit.
So a good solution to this bug would be that this move only focus in the pokes.

Royal

ANIME FOR REAL IS A CARTOON WORSE THAN SCOOBY DOO
Staff member
Reaction score
Problem with move venom storm
If i use venom storm after i take out my galarian weezing of the ball it doesn't deal damage, but if i use venom blast before use venom storm the damage is around 2k per hit, but if i use another move like gunk shot the damage is around 500 per hit, i tested it against grass pokemon and my galarian weezing it's level 92.

NandoCruise

Reaction score
The problem is that the target of the move is also the chars, so when there are a lot of people in pvp usually cause 2 hits when they are below the poke that will receive the hit.

Destiny Bond:
I would like to bump this bug. It is quite annoying for both sides, winning and losing side. Today my Aegislash dealt 15k~ damage to a Mr. Mime. Another Aegislash dealt almost 6k to my Skarmory (with tough candy held), so the damage would have been way higher without that held.

Also, I don't know which one (I didn't see it) but there is a stun-move from Trevenant which stuns the other pokemon for like 10 seconds or something.

ToxicBoii

Reaction score
Destiny Bond:
I would like to bump this bug. It is quite annoying for both sides, winning and losing side. Today my Aegislash dealt 15k~ damage to a Mr. Mime. Another Aegislash dealt almost 6k to my Skarmory (with tough candy held), so the damage would have been way higher without that held.

Also, I don't know which one (I didn't see it) but there is a stun-move from Trevenant which stuns the other pokemon for like 10 seconds or something.

There was question somewhere on forum about forest's curse and it's supposed to work like this.

demzpacito

Reaction score
Thanks for the answer. Damn! that's too op.

it also stuns user but since trevenant has natural cure it doesnt affect it. but it affects other pokes who get from false swipe

changing subject: azumarill should have tm restriction between Blizzard and Fairy Wind, since it already has Rain Dance on moveset

Iv655WV.png

Coszma.

Reaction score

I’ve noticed same problem months ago
For example if theres even 20 pokemon in one square, every damage of destiny bond is increasing the damage that should it dealth on each pokemon

So sorry for bad quality
B47-FCB99-B89-B-4-B43-8460-BCE08005217-A.jpg

That means i dealth 800 k damage on every single pokemon and forsure make them dying
Oh also about 150+ dark, sorry ı was have to use that trick xD

Back