What's new

Welcome!

Rebalance related BUGS

Tsotss

Reaction score
Grayfoox see it. I tested it. In full hp, duplicated has also full hp.
T9ss4JESK.jpg
st2NTdfuE.jpg
7_Sc10Ds_.jpg

Clen

Reaction score
Rebalance Earthquake damague on dugtrio ,wants more damague because not passer 1000 each hit
Conpared whit sandlash, had 1500 per hit

Last edited:

Zelricks

Reaction score
I know you have ALOT of work, and you dont have enough time, but... please can you check this? Already was fixed but I dont know why is bug again, thank you so much. :)

Feint on Mr. Mime was already fixed
Still dont know why it get bugged

Also, I don't like to spoil, but about Petal Blizzard, it will have a new spell formula, it will be the same with another ones

Let me explain you something
Old Spell Formula = DMG multiplicated x PKM lvl
New Spell Formula = DMG balanced by its pkm file

Clen

Reaction score
I wonder when it fixed the bug that exists in duels, when a pokemon makes aereal ace, close combat, or turn, etc volt charge,
pokemon remains motionless when the opponent tries to hit pokemon

Clen

Reaction score
when Gliscor makes ground type attacks, and Reflect opponent uses, the ground attack will affect gliscore (bug)

HByp1FG.png

Last edited:

karksiukas

Reaction score
Reflect reflects DAMAGE that opponent would receive, not ATTACK.

Furthermore, making a new formula for reflect would be a time wasting. Excluding type effectiveness for such attacks is complicated and might cause various glitches.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Well, it was changed, because there was a bug, which none reported - maybe because it was too cool?
Reflect was reflecting dmg x2 or dmg x4 if both opponents were weak to each other, and x8 if one of these had double team
for example Golem using fissure against cloned raichu with double team + reflect was causing 20k dmg killing it with one shot

karksiukas

Reaction score
Well, it was changed, because there was a bug, which none reported - maybe because it was too cool?
Reflect was reflecting dmg x2 or dmg x4 if both opponents were weak to each other, and x8 if one of these had double team
for example Golem using fissure against cloned raichu with double team + reflect was causing 20k dmg killing it with one shot

That's exactly what I meant. ^^

ozklforum

Reaction score

It can be quite difficult spotting these type of glitches with an untrained eye, especially if one doesn't know how the move is supposed to work to a full extent either way. Glad you guys got it figured out though.

Invictus

Reaction score
Halloween Jolteon ain't doing dmg with Electric Storm.

Last edited:
Back