What's new

Welcome!

Rebalance related BUGS

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
Move Grass Whistle stuns in reflec/proteccion/magic coat please fix this bug.

crydoku

Reaction score
Fury Swipes is bugged in damage? i see almost the minimum combo he can deal is 3.5-5k in the worst moment, but he can deal more than 10-12k, is this normal?
Look at Ambipom and Weaivile e.e
This move should hit 4-5k max and not this really high damage, this is just like the bugged Doom desire.

Torment Xtreme

Reaction score
Fury Swipes is bugged in damage? i see almost the minimum combo he can deal is 3.5-5k in the worst moment, but he can deal more than 10-12k, is this normal?
Look at Ambipom and Weaivile e.e
This move should hit 4-5k max and not this really high damage, this is just like the bugged Doom desire.

Is nott a bug, its dmg got buffed and cds increased, it should make 2-2.2k per hit at level 130

crydoku

Reaction score
so then i dont think the pokemons i mention should have this move, like i said they can deal 10K damage, is that okay for you?

rakster

Reaction score
so then i dont think the pokemons i mention should have this move, like i said they can deal 10K damage, is that okay for you?

Of course they can hit over 10k, even more than 15 with fury swipes on a Single target, but have you ever consider the real probability to do so?, it has an area of effect of 5x5 SQM, excluding pokemon position that would give you a total of 24 possible hit sqm, on the worst scenario it lands 4 hits and in the best scenario it lands 6 hits per cast, doing an average of 8~10 casts, if you take all that into basic probabilistics you will get this:

vOnCBQu.png

So, the probability to hit on a SINGLE STANDING target that damage is almost 0%.

crydoku

Reaction score
Of course they can hit over 10k, even more than 15 with fury swipes on a Single target, but have you ever consider the real probability to do so?, it has an area of effect of 5x5 SQM, excluding pokemon position that would give you a total of 24 possible hit sqm, on the worst scenario it lands 4 hits and in the best scenario it lands 6 hits per cast, doing an average of 8~10 casts, if you take all that into basic probabilistics you will get this:

vOnCBQu.png

So, the probability to hit on a SINGLE STANDING target that damage is almost 0%.
Im gonna do some tests, maybe 100 or 200 and show the results, i think this movement would be fine in those pokemons that need a good area attack but not on those who already have 3-4 AOE and that hit as good as this move. For example in furret or ursaning, they cant learn reflect and this move its their best.

Tsotss

Reaction score
Octillery is spamming Octazooka.
Bellosom in daily is spamming Heal moves and stuns.

Tsotss

Reaction score
Stunning Confusion on Golduck deals 1dmg only.

Sininhosiomar

Reaction score
char lvl 130 sonimax my nenitales pokemon lvl 92 male tm 08 tava in the market selling was Dirar give money and give my vanished dinhero 12k in roubeque

crydoku

Reaction score
when i do double team in pvp with raichu 50% chance i have to get this bug, its really annoying please fix it.

gx6NpUb.png

My pokemon disappear, or cant move or its too far of pvp field to move.

Invictus

Reaction score
idk if i am right, but when donphan and golem uses his passives and you are using any attack at same moment, it dont make damage.
if someone could check, thanks

Tsotss

Reaction score
I don't know that is correct, but if Great Love is normal attack it should stun ghost types? If no, it does it.

Tsotss

Reaction score
Sometimes happens that autoloot doesn't collect items from Pokemons which lie on the top.

lDecduA4g.jpg

Ritcher

Reaction score
idk if it is a bug but ditto when it is transformed in a poke and he have 50% of hp (example) and he transform in the poke again (or any poke) it recover his hp at 100%

Narutoo'

Reaction score
idk if it is a bug but ditto when it is transformed in a poke and he have 50% of hp (example) and he transform in the poke again (or any poke) it recover his hp at 100%

Ofc its a bug, I just lost my duel in mini event becasue of that shity bug, fix it asap cuz its annoying. Fix it before people find out.

Ritcher

Reaction score
when a poke use like this attacks: pursuit-u turn-aqua jet or something like that it sometimes got stack fix it please

Back