What's new

Welcome!

Rebalance related BUGS

berollo

Reaction score
Sooo.. wild Granbull uses move Brick Break.

MPhyizTnd.jpg
62EuRL0aS.jpg

Last edited:

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
Yawn is affecting reflect and protection.

gyro balls + doom desire is bugged, the second take the damage of the first move.

growl stuns 5s.

sometimes when gallade use close combat or when dragonite use streme speed it doesnt move after that e.e

wild ninetales sometimes spam flame charge too much, in the respawn of 4-5 ninetales its not posible to kill them properly cuz they keep you stunned.

Arcanine sometimes spam bite + roar or flame charge.

Typlo sometimes spam the smokecreen e,e

Abble

Reaction score
Blaziken has one atack that gives the burn stats to everyone near him (flare blitz) at pvp area.

Nie Lubie Brata

Reaction score
1. Don't know if it happens with normal but cloned golbat have stacked dmg on spell i evolved and can't say which one exactly.Trying to recall i think whirlwind is bugged and it was taking dmg of wing attack or air cutter but i'm not sure.

2. Cloned golbat 80 deals 1,8k with air cutter after evolving around 1k its supposed to be like that ?

Abble

Reaction score
I don't know if it has been reported already but when a pokemon that has harden as passive uses it while you're using one of it's atacks, the spell of the atack isn't gonna do any damage.

olimek

Banned user
Reaction score
when granbull use sky up to other pokemon and this pokemon use reflect granbull lose 2x more hp for example atack to blissey she should lose 2x 2k when she use ref granbull lose 2x 4k hp.

Fallen Angel

Reaction score
when granbull use sky up to other pokemon and this pokemon use reflect granbull lose 2x more hp for example atack to blissey she should lose 2x 2k when she use ref granbull lose 2x 4k hp.
Well its normal.For example granbull hits 1k in 1x.When it hits bliss it will became 2k then with refelct granbull will deal 2x more damge to itself since its supereffective on itself too.Same thing goes with dragonite so its not a bug

Barystas

Reaction score
Idk if someome posted it here but Ill write this:
When I use Rollout in my Omastar and then I use Ancient Power sometimes Ancient Power gain no DMG. ;P
Same situation with Hydropump. While Rollout hitting Hydropump hits once, second hit gain no DMG

berollo

Reaction score
In my opinion Bellosom in Daily grass uses too much stuns/heal.

Kirminex

Reaction score
whenever a pokemon with harden as passive uses it while another attack is casted it deals no dmg

Back