What's new

Welcome!

Rebalance related BUGS

Ozxh

Reaction score
I want to report that Empoleon is the only Steel Type in game that is NOT resistant to Dark/Ghost Type. As an empoleon user this is not exactly a directly complaint for him, I do understand and everybody know how good Empoleon is for pvp and even for massive hunts, it doesnt requiere anything. So i can say I do agree if he not resistant vs Dark/Ghost because it is really strong to defeat even for his weakness. But I think this same weakness or disadvantage should be added in other steel type for example:

* Steelix
* Bronzong

These pokemons, more specially the last one are having problems at their rebalance, can kill their weakness and they are as dificult as empoleon to be defeated, So if you're gonna punish empoleon for being so good, i think u should start to do the same on these pokemons, who are sometimes abused by people in pvp or hunts, they are so common or expensive because of these Opness.

Example of Dark Pulse on Empoleon, Bronzong, Steelix, Metagross, Scizor.
The last 3 attacks were from Cloned Gengar with Nightmare

HwPP7N7.png

And i know in generation 5 all steel pokemons doesnt have resistance against dark/ghost, right now that almost all pokemons are good enouhg and strong, well balanced, we should start counting this, it wont affect at anything but would balance the Opness some steel type have, currently is the TYPE that is owning ghole game features, something should stop it.

mNyKpIt.png

So... when this will be fixed

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
Bugs in move :

*Pursuit
*Wild Charge
*Acua Jet
*Rapid Spin
*Flame Charge
*Dragon Rush
*U-turn
*Double Team

When will they be fixed? It's been a year since this report was made, Rebalancers Makarno and Now Zelrick always give us the answer this doesnt belong to their job, so who? I want to tag #AdminJano and #AdminNino to take over this report, Its really disgusting to lose a duel or a raid because of these bugs.

How is this bug?

After using any of these moves the pokemon is not able to walk because the map or the ground is like bugged. If i use button move it doesnt work or by click too. And with double team the pokemons dissapear from our screen and cant move too.
Probably you would say OH its a bug that rarely happen, well you're wrong. It happens more than 50% and yes, it is a main problem related to rebalance cuz is over affecting more than 10-20 pokemons that have these moves as moveset and these tms, well, lot of pvp pokemons have them, they become useless because of this.

img

Can someone tell me where my pokemons are? Whole pvp field is bugged always e.e

img

Someone please tell admins to fix this as soon as posible.

Thanks.-

Last edited:

crydoku

Reaction score
up? can someone from staff say something about these bugs? will it be fixed , working on?

crydoku

Reaction score
you all have direct contact with Admins, isnt that dificult to inform them about this? Please remind them than before any update, they try to fix this.
Or is something else that Me as player can do, maybe should i make a thread on general discussion? Lot of people that includes me would like that admin pay attention on this, it is not a problem that began 1-2 months ago, its been almost a year.

Thanks.

Tsotss

Reaction score
If we use Reflect for example in Psycho/Ghost Poke and other Poke ghost use ghost attack for example Mismagius Shadow Sneak - Magius doesn't get DMG from reflect, it should.
I tested it on Wobbufeet vs Mismagius and Froslass vs Mismagius.
I hope it is understanding.
Check it please and fix asap.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
It does get the damage but it's not like visible (just visibility must be fixed). Reflect was reflecting damage x2 and if poke was weak then x4 before
now it is neutral, means it reflects damage x1 unless it is weak to pokemon that you use, then it reflects dmg x2

That means if you duel dragon1 vs dragon2
- dragon1 uses reflect, dragon2 uses draco meteor, damage will be then 1200
if you duel gallade vs dragon (so 1x vs 1x)
- Gallade uses reflect, dragon uses draco meteor, damage will be then 600

Basically speaking reflect is reflecting damage TAKEN
If you would look well on pokemon window and % of HP, u would notice that it DOES do the damage

Last edited:

Tsotss

Reaction score
It does get the damage but it's not like visible (just visibility must be fixed). Reflect was reflecting damage x2 and if poke was weak then x4 before
now it is neutral, means it reflects damage x1 unless your poke is weak, then it reflects dmg x2
If you would look well on pokemon window nad % of HP, u would notice that it DOES do the damage

Aff yes, it works. Thanks for fast reply. My mistake by invisible.

Ozxh

Reaction score
Raissa said: Dark portal is not going to work in duel because would be very op, so is not a bug, ty ritcher.

I want to ask about feint of Mr Mime, why at lvl 130 only hit 1.2k, maybe increase the dmg to 2-3k?

Also when Gourgeist use Trick or Treat + Petal Blizzard annihilates, can you check it please?

Last edited:

Tsotss

Reaction score
Idk how it works, but when we use Double Team sometimes in red hp - it clones poke, other time - doesn't. How it works?

Grayfoox

Reaction score
Idk how it works, but when we use Double Team sometimes in red hp - it clones poke, other time - doesn't. How it works?

I think because the duplicated pokemon has the half hp than the current hp from the original one... or maybe is a bug xD

Tsotss

Reaction score
I think because the duplicated pokemon has the half hp than the current hp from the original one... or maybe is a bug xD

Idk it is true, cuz when I used Double Team on pokemon with full hp, new one (duplicated) also had full hp, not 50%. Anyway thanks for anserw : D

Grayfoox

Reaction score
Idk it is true, cuz when I used Double Team on pokemon with full hp, new one (duplicated) also had full hp, not 50%. Anyway thanks for anserw : D

hmmm weird, because when I used it with my ex cloned ninetales, the duplicated one had the hp in yellow (50%) when I use double team

Back