What's new

Welcome!

Rebalance Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsotss

Reaction score
It probably will stay this way, reason of removing brick or feint is additional protection move in moveset, Fire Blitz as an example in Blaziken. Snorlax has no protection, just Reflect in TM learnset, but can only learn reflect + 1 break move.

But don't forget it has Rest as a move. By the way maybe it has restriction like it is in Reflect + Sky Attack - here only one could be as a TM, both can't be.

Tsotss

Reaction score
Recome back Super Power for Feraligatr's moveset instead of for example Water Shuriken or Tsuanami or other.

Obreviate

Reaction score
Hey, everyone.

I'd like to know and in the same time suggest a possible change for two moves existing in game (ofc). It's: Draco Meteor and Surf.
Currently, i guess, we do not have the suppose amount of AoE dragon type. We can consider Outrage + Dragon wave + (maybe) Twister. Anyway, these movements end up not being enough and too limited when it is about area, weakness and effectiveness from dragon type, especially now that we have the fairy type. Okay, okay, dragon should have no effectiveness against this type (fairy), ok. But still it ends up not being, maybe, too effective against what it has advantages, once we are talking about area thing.
So, I suggest you a change to Draco Meteor formula, making it similar to rain dance, epicenter, falling rocks, whatever (was by this way on past, if i'm not wrong). I really guess it won't "disturb" the economy, not even too much rebalance of the pkms, only to those who has it in its moveset. Now, I do not know if you're gonna add new AoE dragon type, during new updates with new pkms. if you do, then disconsider this part of suggestion.

Another thing i'd like to comment/suggest, is about surf. The currently one is really, really weird and kinda non-sense, i'd dare to say. Sometimes ago, someone had suggested replace "tsunami" name by surf (a nice idea in my opinion), but this idea was rejected. So now, to surf, i suggest a new formula as well, you could make something similar to flare blitz from blaziken, but like water type OF COURSE XD, you could make as if the pkm was surfing, maybe adding a little wave below of its feet, then in the end of the move a kind of water explosion, the same like fires in the end of flare blitz. This would serve as an escape, and implies a new rebalancing to the one pkm who have this move (Poliwrath) that has a seriously bad rebalancing.

Sorry english, i wrote it using cellphone.

Last edited:

Tsotss

Reaction score
Dear Staff,
Could I have a little request to You?
It's any chance to put here a new list of pokemons which still are waiting for rebalance? As we know from lastest lists a lot of pokes has been rebalanced. Searching which were would take a lot of time and that the list is big, we could miss smg.

And second thing: I would like to suggest smg for Absol.
It has nice moveset after changes, but I would like to suggest new moved called Taunt. It could work like a Neddle Arm on Cacturne. Why I am suggesting it? Becouse it hasn't on moveset any huge AoE move. It has 3 Aoe but small area ( maybe Dark Pulse is bigger one but not the biggest ). I am know it can learn Night Daze or Rain Dance which are huge area moves but adding Taunt instead of Shadow Claw/Dark Pulse ( the best solution couse of area )/Assurance would be nice. That moved has been taken from bulbapedia : ).

Briar Beauty

Reaction score
Gorebyss is what kind of pokemon? is a pokemon pure water with spells psychic, is to drop tm psychic, more does not learn tm reflect, or use any type of abilities, not teleport or use surf ... why is that?

flapjackhere

Reaction score
About garchomp ive made some tests..
This is the damage of earthquake from my garchomp 130
16:51 Your Garchomp deals 714 damage to an Electrode.
16:58 Your Arbok deals 720 damage to an Electrode.
17:05 Your Kangaskhan deals 914 damage to an Electrode.
17:04 Your Camerupt deals 1010 damage to an Electrode.
17:05 Your Ursaring deals 1016 damage to an Electrode.
17:06 Your Flygon deals 1018 damage to an Electrode.

Would be cool too maybe change sand tomb of garchomp for Thousand waves.

Obreviate

Reaction score
There's any possibility of you review Bisharp?
I remember it had Substitute, would seem OPness, then, you removed it replacing by Disable. Still would seem OPness, then, you removed it as well. Anyway, this pkm doesn't have any kind of defensive move that can help it, making really vulnerable to any thing. Sure, it has metalic noise and can to learn doom desire, but not taking its tm learnset way, only taking its moveset list, i'd like to suggest you a replace of bullet punch by iron denfense or then, replace metalic noise by substitute and if that still look opness, replace bullet punch by night slash.

Grayfoox

Reaction score
There's any possibility of you review Bisharp?
I remember it had Substitute, would seem OPness, then, you removed it replacing by Disable. Still would seem OPness, then, you removed it as well. Anyway, this pkm doesn't have any kind of defensive move that can help it, making really vulnerable to any thing. Sure, it has metalic noise and can to learn doom desire, but not taking its tm learnset way, only taking its moveset list, i'd like to suggest you a replace of bullet punch by iron denfense or then, replace metalic noise by substitute and if that still look opness, replace bullet punch by night slash.

Currently I'm lvling up 1 and for me is really amazing D: is one of the strongest pokemons in my team to lvl in psychic

jona rocket

Reaction score
Garchomp need buff, i think remplace detect for protected, mud shot maybe for thousand arrows or put new move dragon atack, maybe draco meteor for outrage, etc
Raichu, Need nerf, I think reduced dmg of play nice is very op
ATACK SLASH need buff or change formula, is bad attack
Hitmonchan, its time of a buff, for level is shit, i think need detect
and finishing ADD + SPEED TO REBALANCED <----

Ashtib

Reaction score
Garchomp need buff, i think remplace detect for protected, mud shot maybe for thousand arrows or put new move dragon atack, maybe draco meteor for outrage, etc
Raichu, Need nerf, I think reduced dmg of play nice is very op
ATACK SLASH need buff or change formula, is bad attack
Hitmonchan, its time of a buff, for level is shit, i think need detect
and finishing ADD + SPEED TO REBALANCED <----

About garchomp, thats suggest is to make him another flygon... i think your best way is go and buy one flygon :p, btw when you do a suggest try to replace weak moves for another weak moves or strong for strong, replace mud shot weak target move for thousand arrow strong target move isnt possible, all pokes need weak moves. Draco Meteor is a distinctive move from garchomp then it cant be remplaced. Please check garchomp again and try to suggest something else.

About hitmonchan, is on our list http://www.padventures.org/forum/sh...ce-Discussions&p=331283&viewfull=1#post331283 just wait please.

Obreviate

Reaction score
Garchomp (to me) seems a good and enough pkm. I just think, it should get a little buff in its totality moveset and TMlearnset (mainly earthquake), and i think you should add any kind of stunning move independent of its TMlearset (mud bomb, dragon rush), maybe replacing mud shot by take down or i don't know. because when "detect" effect ends and you don't have a TM mud bomb or dragon rush to help you, what we have left to do is say: "bb garchomp". But its moveset list is wonderful (to me) and i'm doing this little suggestion taking more the duel matter, guessing for the hunt matter, as i told before, it's good.

Last edited:

harryleo

Reaction score
I dont know if would make him good enough, but emolga could use some rebalance like:
Replace thunder shock, or wing atack for Tornado, because his fly part is now a bad thing.

LexKyle

Reaction score
About garchomp ive made some tests..
This is the damage of earthquake from my garchomp 130
16:51 Your Garchomp deals 714 damage to an Electrode.
16:58 Your Arbok deals 720 damage to an Electrode.
17:05 Your Kangaskhan deals 914 damage to an Electrode.
17:04 Your Camerupt deals 1010 damage to an Electrode.
17:05 Your Ursaring deals 1016 damage to an Electrode.
17:06 Your Flygon deals 1018 damage to an Electrode.

Would be cool too maybe change sand tomb of garchomp for Thousand waves.

I agree fully qith flapjackhere

Mirajane

Reaction score
Rebalance Steelix
I don't see him in duels that often anymore. :c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back