What's new

Welcome!

Rebalance Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eshelita

Reaction score
Pokemon: Poliwrath

Poliwrath is a pokemon water/fight who has many water moves but only 2 fight moves and both with a pretty long cd, for this reason he can not kill some normal pokes like snorlax, my suggestion is to change one of his water moves like water gun, bubbles, bubbleabeam or surf for one fight move with a low cd like triplepunch or cross chop or any other to help him against the normal type

Last edited:

Tsotss

Reaction score
Pokemon: Poliwrath

Poliwrath is a pokemon water/fight who has many water moves but only 2 fight moves and both with a pretty long cd, for this reason he can not kill some normal pokes like snorlax, my suggestion is to change one of his water moves like water gun, bubbles, bubbleabeam or surf for one fight move with a low cd like triplepunch or cross chop or any other to helo humano against the normal type

Without login to PA I remember 3 fight moves : Circle ~ (or smg like that), Dynamic Punch and Rock Smash. And its mainly type is water therefore it has so many water moves.

Eshelita

Reaction score
Without login to PA I remember 3 fight moves : Circle ~ (or smg like that), Dynamic Punch and Rock Smash. And its mainly type is water therefore it has so many water moves.

No, it does not have dynamic punch

Tsotss

Reaction score
No, it does not have dynamic punch
When they removed it and what they gave instead of it?
I am little surprised.

@edit: ah yes, it has been removed, forgot; would be nice to see any other fight move like Triple Punch or smg like this instead one of water move even Tsunami or Surf

Last edited:

salvaje

Reaction score
Kinger is so usseless right now! I have a little change in mynd.
I think Fury Cutter need to back or change damage at Crabhammer, guillotine, metal claw. Why? Because He has a Big and Powerful claw, so maybe he needs to have a special treatment

diegochon

Reaction score
Frost Rotom

Add Tm Feint to learnset as you can see Rotom have similar moves.

Frost Rotom

Electro web
sheer cold
Protect
water pulse (tm learnset)
???
???

Rotom
Electro web
Confuse ray
Phantom force
Pursuit (tm learnset)
Reflect (tm learnset)
Trick or treat another move to protect him from attcks.

Last edited:

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
About MOVE Bewitch

How many turns this move take?

i have detected a big big problem of rebalance in the pokemons who got this move.

For example Pachirisu vs Slowking

Sloking use reflect after bewitch and if the enemy keeps attacking he gonna die because he doesnt learn tm reflect.
If pachirisu doesnt attack, then Slowking gonna have 3 Turns or more for free to attack, so when the effect past, pachirisu will be dead.

I think this move should only steal 1 TURN AND not 3-4 like it always does. Its very unbalance the time this effect works.
I can prove it and i invite staff to watch me, or watch the users of these pokemons : slowking, chimecho and bannet.

Dark Spiritu

Reaction score
About MOVE Bewitch

How many turns this move take?

i have detected a big big problem of rebalance in the pokemons who got this move.

For example Pachirisu vs Slowking

Sloking use reflect after bewitch and if the enemy keeps attacking he gonna die because he doesnt learn tm reflect.
If pachirisu doesnt attack, then Slowking gonna have 3 Turns or more for free to attack, so when the effect past, pachirisu will be dead.

I think this move should only steal 1 TURN AND not 3-4 like it always does. Its very unbalance the time this effect works.
I can prove it and i invite staff to watch me, or watch the users of these pokemons : slowking, chimecho and bannet.

Sometimes the poke use 2 times one attack

Nymeria

Reaction score
Secret power in alakazam was to oppose sableye's opness. Now sableye doenst have detect, so REMOVE SECRET POWER from wild Alakazan. It's op as hell, ref, restore, hypnosis, confusion and secret power. a low lvl ( 70-100) cant really hunt it, and we, higher levels, suffers as well.

koles

Reaction score
Secret power in alakazam was to oppose sableye's opness. Now sableye doenst have detect, so REMOVE SECRET POWER from wild Alakazan. It's op as hell, ref, restore, hypnosis, confusion and secret power. a low lvl ( 70-100) cant really hunt it, and we, higher levels, suffers as well.

It was to make exp harder in places like PAPOI for example.

Tsotss

Reaction score
I would ask You about Double Team's move. This move makes extra one pokemon (for example Fearow) or 2 extra(for example Scizor). Now about Dodrio. Some time ago that move made extra one Dodrio, but now makes extra 2 Dodrios. Why did u change it? Why some of pokemons get extra 1 and some extra 2? Today I logged and I saw that Dodrio (idk when it was changed or last update or other time, but today I saw it). Its the same move which some pokemons have or can learn it by TM, then make it the same for all. If U could change it for Dodrio, hope you can change it for all pokes which that move have or can learn.
Or (suggesting once again) change name to Shreeder Team (idk its correct name, Scyther had it looong time ago) if move makes extra 2 pokemons and leave double to make extra 1. Double = 2, not 3!

Last edited:

tasker

Reaction score
I think they should improve scizor , was a retired player and still remember those times when scyther was good and now back to play and is too weak scizor I think it should be a pokemon with great potential. thanks

Tsotss

Reaction score
Feraligatr
Exchange Tsunami for Muddy Water - I think it could improve its moveset. It has nice, but still for me its missing something.

Grayfoox

Reaction score
Dragonite

Please change dragon tail for Dragon Claw or remove safeguard and add twister. Just guessing, but dragonite could be improved in some way

Tsotss

Reaction score
And what about Scizor? Should be improved, don't know in which way but yesterday I had duel Scizor 130 with Doom Desire and Feint vs 100- Jolteon and Scizor was ALMOST killed by Jolt. Or just change Jolteon.
And its not that I cant use Scizor, used it often then..

Grayfoox

Reaction score
it's because scizor can't protect itself and jolteon can use reflect, that's why it takes too much damage, but it does too much damage too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back