What's new

Welcome!

Rebalance Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
I was testing sylveon yesterday and I realized his atks are doing a poor damage (like 200 per hit) in misty terrain, is this correct?

Hunting elders with sylveon 130 :p (I know those aren't weak to fairy but 200 per hit is too much less)

same happen with grandbull thats why i sold it, has like 3-4 moves with a very poor damage, they look great with their sprite but its damage is bad.

Pekepeke

Banned user
Reaction score
Raichu and gliscor need rebalance. I thought they were first to go since they are strong as hell..

Eshelita

Reaction score
I guess you forgot to put Meteor mash and Flash cannon on TM learnset of Metagross since he had it before rebalance and also metang still have them.

Also I saw than Wigglytuff is a pokemon of level 30 and it learnes its last attack till level 80, probably is a mistake since I havent seen any other pokemon than learns its last attack 50 levels after it evolves

Slipk

Reaction score
Now that Togetic become fairy/fly shouldt recive some fairy skills? Its really hard evolve now.

Tsotss

Reaction score
Now that Togetic become fairy/fly shouldt recive some fairy skills? Its really hard evolve now.

I tried find propably Raissa's post about previous evolution than the highest ones. By the way she wrote that first rebelanced will be pokemon on their highest evolution then later previous ( if I good remember, if not - wait for reply from someone other ).

Tsotss

Reaction score
What about Scary Face move? It will stay as it is or will be changed for old one ( works even when Reflect or any kind of prot is enabled )?

Isablue

Reaction score
Even though that hitmontop is a strong pokemon, it results kinda hard for leveling up. In its moveset, it only has 2 area attacks and 7 target attacks, i'd recomend add circular explosion in exchange for triple punch or vacuum wave which are strong target attacks.

Tsotss

Reaction score
Even though that hitmontop is a strong pokemon, it results kinda hard for leveling up. In its moveset, it only has 2 area attacks and 7 target attacks, i'd recomend add circular explosion in exchange for triple punch or vacuum wave which are strong target attacks.

Don't worry. Hitmontop is on rebalance list. Just wait for new changes.

Vescu

Reaction score
same goes with hitmonlee

Jeran dren

Reaction score
I propose improve Grumpig not have any boosteo .

My recommendation is to take covet and replace it with calm mind .

and add some of the following attacks : magic coat , Reflect or restore

Obreviate

Reaction score
Just a suggestion to rhyperior, once it is on torment's rebalance list.
I really can't list here the amount of rock pkms we have in game, but I would dare to say that isn't a high number or the most of them have another side. But, anyway, what i would like to speak is about falling rocks, this moveset is very usefull and helpful on rock pkm type, currently i know only one pkm that has this move at his moveset list (Golem, if there are another ones, please tell me). So, once you have planned to remove the amount of AoE from all pkms and it's, as i told above includes rhyperior, i ask for please, keep it (falling rocks) and if you're gonna remove something, remove, please, rock blast maybe replacing it for rock wrecker. Steelix has lost falling rocks, it's fair once it is ground/steel, but rhyperior, please, give it the due value and steelix's place when it had falling rocks, keeping falling rocks. Thanks, mates.

Tsotss

Reaction score
In last time something other has been rebalanced than Magcargo?

Elias Walker

Reaction score
I propose improve Grumpig not have any boosteo .

My recommendation is to take covet and replace it with calm mind .

and add some of the following attacks : magic coat , Reflect or restore

If you know how Covet works you'll see its a good poke

I think Covet works like this, u killing an Alakazam, u use covet it works like Mimic but the move will be some TM that Alakazam can learn, like Tri attack (I did many tests with Dark Soksok to reach that conclusion)
Reflect is on Grumpig's TM-learn list

they'll Reject for sure

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
Guys, watching how things are running now in game, we can forget about the half of pending rebalance list.

Also we should forget about the day when pokemons like Chandelure stop killing dragons, water and rock pokemons, Snorlax killing everything, Solrock and Lunatune killing all kind of water/grass and ghost pokemons, and we should forget in changes at wobufet, tyranytara and some electric pokemons like raichu and jolteon.

I dont know if people from staff is still busy, but the last comment from a developer staff was made by hoen and i think he is not anymore here, so, be sure more and more things gonna happen, i wish everyone comeback to work after this week.

There are important things to do
-Rebalance list (improve the bad and nerf the ops)
- New quests and map areas
- Posible changes at exp rate (suggested by whole community)

Eshelita

Reaction score
I want to report the Meganium of Arena, is simply broken, after it lost synthesis its hp is just tooo high, you can have 6 pokemon with reflect, some with counter and the time will be just not enough because its hp is insane, pls give a look to that meganium

Zelricks

Reaction score
I want to report the Meganium of Arena, is simply broken, after it lost synthesis its hp is just tooo high, you can have 6 pokemon with reflect, some with counter and the time will be just not enough because its hp is insane, pls give a look to that meganium

Pokemon from arena/daily have special things
They arent like normal ones and they will stay as they are

salvaje

Reaction score
Guys, watching how things are running now in game, we can forget about the half of pending rebalance list.

Also we should forget about the day when pokemons like Chandelure stop killing dragons, water and rock pokemons, Snorlax killing everything, Solrock and Lunatune killing all kind of water/grass and ghost pokemons, and we should forget in changes at wobufet, tyranytara and some electric pokemons like raichu and jolteon.

I dont know if people from staff is still busy, but the last comment from a developer staff was made by hoen and i think he is not anymore here, so, be sure more and more things gonna happen, i wish everyone comeback to work after this week.

There are important things to do
-Rebalance list (improve the bad and nerf the ops)
- New quests and map areas
- Posible changes at exp rate (suggested by whole community)

Snorlax is top tier in every pokemon game.

Tsotss

Reaction score
Rapid Spin move:
On Smeargle it deals 4.5k (3x 1.5k) dmg and it has 18sec of CD. Don't you think it's too much?
I hope You could decrease a little its DMG to 800-1k per hit.

15:06 Your Smeargle deals 1553 damage to an Electabuzz.
15:06 Your Smeargle deals 152 damage to an Electabuzz.
15:06 Your Smeargle deals 1556 damage to an Electabuzz.
15:06 Your Smeargle deals 1557 damage to an Electabuzz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back