What's new

Welcome!

Rebalance Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clen

Reaction score
can you explain how she's fine? I have tested many times at test room against what she suppused to kill, its problem is not its damage but its a bit dificult to defeat them because with combo earth/rock or more dangerous electric combo is enough to defeat it. So starmie have to use recover when she's 50-60% life. And when did i say im asking for restore?

I agree with you, is the Pokemon low life-with healing as Milktang, Starmie and many more, are more vulnerable to the combo and combo so these Pokemons need to have the "wide guard or safeguard" movement or another option

Torment Xtreme

Reaction score
I agree with you, is the Pokemon low life-with healing as Milktang, Starmie and many more, are more vulnerable to the combo and combo so these Pokemons need to have the "wide guard or safeguard" movement or another option

Have you even seen miltank 130 lately?

By the way, even in testing room there can't be tested pokes properly it is only for lvl, not for duel, Starmie got a serious damage improvement and its hp is good enough, is not necessary to change it again

Tsotss

Reaction score
can you explain how she's fine? I have tested many times at test room against what she suppused to kill, its problem is not its damage but its a bit dificult to defeat them because with combo earth/rock or more dangerous electric combo is enough to defeat it. So starmie have to use recover when she's 50-60% life. And when did i say im asking for restore?

So looking on Yours way of thinking every worse poke should have heal move or much life ? Not every poke should be easy to lvl up or duel.

Eudinho

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
well, many players come to claim me these days because pokes has an attack and when evolve they need more lvl to use,
Can u check this? xD

Example: Confusion in Hoothoot/Noctowl

f_zcRFeL.png

Maick Skile

Reaction score
I was told once took the protect the toise because it of by tm 33 and is very op, I want to talk about Porygon 2 which has magic coat that is parrecido protect, and all the Pokemon that has protect and to put tm 33 , take also protect and magic coat to be fair, and has Pokémon that not have tail and has tail whip, the other has no form nor a protection and must protect former glaceon and others, and pokes it has hulls does, tabem rolout many Pokemon was to have as azulmaril and magcargo.tambem could improve Feraligatr, take that swif the Typhlosion and put a better skill

Maick Skile

Reaction score
Noctowl has tm aerial ace, I would leave the Whirlwind, would take the peck, wing attack or peck drill

Ozxh

Reaction score
I was told once took the protect the toise because it of by tm 33 and is very op, I want to talk about Porygon 2 which has magic coat that is parrecido protect, and all the Pokemon that has protect and to put tm 33 , take also protect and magic coat to be fair, and has Pokémon that not have tail and has tail whip, the other has no form nor a protection and must protect former glaceon and others, and pokes it has hulls does, tabem rolout many Pokemon was to have as azulmaril and magcargo.tambem could improve Feraligatr, take that swif the Typhlosion and put a better skill

5botA32.jpg

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
Somepokemons still need to change, i have no idea why even after several reports, staff havent touched these pokemons. But you see a new rebalanced pokemon op, you don't wait 1-2 weeks to change it as soon as posible.

Medicham

Moves:
Zen Headbutt - m1 - level 50 - 30s
Energy Ball - m2 - level 50 - 10s
Bullet Punch - m3 - level 50 - 15s
Fire Punch - m4 - level 50 - 15s
Psyshock - m5 - level 50 - 10s
Super Power - m6 - level 55 - 35s
Confusion - m7 - level 55 - 35s
Psycho Cut - m8 - level 65 - 35s
Brick Break - m9 - level 70 - 40s
Rock-smash - m10 - level 60 - 35s

Its moveset can look normal who would say its op? Even 90% of staff have one, they cant see where this pokemon is op?
Well, I wonder if this pokemon isnt op? Why does he kill Psychic - with any kind of second element/Fly-normal/- Fly-Steel/ Fly-Dark sometimes/, I won't lie here because i have had this pokemon and i think many people have reported it nowadays, people took this pokemon instead of gallades, fighting/psychic have lot of resistance to many pokemons thats why they probably pick it as their main pokemon, i dont know.
But true is that a pokemon that has 1/2 resistance to fighting and 1/2 resistance to Psychic, or only one resistance or with inmmunity [ FLY/DARK] are steill being defeated by this pokemon, and doesnt exactly need of a combo for this.

My suggestion for this machine is next :

Zen Headbutt - m1 - level 50 - 30s
Psypulse - m2 - level 50 - 10s
Bullet Punch - m3 - level 50 - 25s
Role Play - m4 - level 50 - 30s
Psyshock - m5 - level 50 - 15s
Super Power - m6 - level 55 - 35s
Confusion - m7 - level 55 - 35s
Psycho Cut - m8 - level 65 - 40s
Brick Break - m9 - level 70 - 50s
Rock-smash - m10 - level 60 - 35s

Its main problem is the very short cds it have and that ALL-ELEMENTS combination rebalancers ADD. They forgot there are pokemons ice-psychic- grass-psychic, or only Psychic that with Fire punchs 3.2K [2X] or / 1.6K[1X] *2-3 times (normal tries a medicham has in prom) it ends in a dangerous damage at the end of the battle. For example grass ball, fire punch and bullet is what is killing most of psychic, that shouldnt die by medicham. Same happen in others types. It has 22K Hp, Strong Brick break 8.5K in 2x, blink ability can learn a second stun [dizzy punch] or buffed rain dance which is really good, its a deadly combo, no reason to have it with that ultra shorts cds.

Kingdra

Moves:
Dragon Pulse - m1 - level 80 - 20s
Bubbles - m2 - level 80 - 10s
Bubblebeam - m3 - level 80 - 10s
Waterball - m4 - level 80 - 10s
Dragon Breath - m5 - level 80 - 20s
Hydro Cannon - m6 - level 80 - 20s
Aqua Ring - m7 - level 82 - 40s
Smokescreen - m8 - level 85 - 35s
Brine - m9 - level 87 - 35s
Twister - m10 - level 90 - 35s
Dragon Dance - Passive

Its moveset is fine its problem one more time is the CDs rebalancers Added and their Current HP.
Rebalancers have to remember that Dragon type have a natural resistance to almost any element we have in game, why they decided to let a dragon type with 18.5K life + 7.5K in heal that at cds is very short. I cant compare pokemons, but last time a guy called lewused was attacking a good suggestion for Starmie which have 16K life + 8k in heal that has 5cd more than acua ring, but cant learn reflect and doesnt have the resistance a dragon type have. But of course this player is blind to see their op pokemons. it doesnt matter how many arguments i can give, some guys just comment against for fun.
Kingra is currently the best water pokemon in game and its not exactly for how good rebalanced it is. It kills any grass type even when Grass has resistance 1/2 to water, kingdra have 6 water moves and receive 1X from grass, so someone explain me and vs water type which have resistance too, well their Hp will always make the diference so currently a water type able to defeat this , is probably Tentacruel because his op poison moves and still with very dificult chance, but grass? Theres no pokemon, maybe exegutor with reflect and tri attack, and only because the last attack ... Other pokemons with full grass moveset, cant do anything.

Logic works in weakness and resistances, so if someone say Kingdra is not weak to grass, i would say Grass is resistance to water and you receive 1x from me. This argument is even more solid.

Suggestion for Kingdra:

Moves:
Dragon Pulse - m1 - level 80 - 30s
Bubblebeam - m3 - level 80 - 15s
Dragon Breath - m5 - level 80 - 25s
Dragon Dance - Passive

HP: -2K

With more cd at those moves, he wont repeat lot of their moves that we can frecuently see he does it 2-3 times in a 1 vs 1 duel.
It wont affect at all its hunt experience part because their area moveset havent been modifed. Also its damage with passive activated [passive that looks like 100% chance to activate] he always hit strong agaist what he kills easy-
This will also doesnt let him kills grass anymore unless he have TM blizzard and for other pokemons that suppused to kill it good cuz of their types [water/poison, Normal pokemons with strong moves, Or steel type] will finally have a chance.

I know that rebalancers who have this pokemon will come here to defend it, i know Nike and some others will too, it is normal to attack when they see a true argument, argument that only few give in this thread. But it doesnt matter this information have to be reported to GM Zel main rebalancer [development part] and their rebalancers helpers [Torment, Tiago, Michalak and some others] and i know some of them already know about this [but no reports no actions like always, except in some pokemons that they have changed by their own].

Next pokemons :

Marowak
Sandlash
Donphan
Gliscor
Gardevoir
Mr mime
Empoleon
Porygon Z
Electivire

Little changes <- Im just following what our beloved GM[Zelrick] suggested to us, to report any kind of Opness we can detect in any of their changes that involve Rebalance.

Last edited:

Michalak

Reaction score
We are no taking actions when they are just not needed if u ask :p. About medicham, it's impossible that medi is beating those types (saying it from tests i've done.)

crydoku

Reaction score
We are no taking actions when they are just not needed if u ask :p. About medicham, it's impossible that medi is beating those types (saying it from tests i've done.)

So let me login at test sever and duel vs me you know for what tools are :3 or come diamond server. It is possible, im 100% sure about psychic pure or combinated. FLy/Normal, Fly/steel.
Maybe only gardevoir because his 25.5K hp or Mr mime can be alive against medicham. About fly/dark its probably the most dificult to belive, but i have seen it and Done it wirh my own medicham.

Last edited:

Grayfoox

Reaction score
So let me login at test sever and duel vs me you know for what tools are :3 or come diamond server. It is possible, im 100% sure about psychic pure or combinated. FLy/Normal, Fly/steel.
Maybe only gardevoir because his 25.5K hp or Mr mime can be alive against medicham. About fly/dark its probably the most dificult to belive, but i have seen it and Done it wirh my own medicham.

Have you tried with Dodrio?...

and Kingdra, have u tried with sceptile w dragon pulse and brick?

Narutoo'

Reaction score

Well bro, it is all about how you use certain pokemon, if as you said, you are able to defeat psychic pokemons with medichan this only means you are good at using it and that you are good at dueling. But in my opinion medi is fine and i was never able to defeat psychic poke with it, this doesnt mean im bad at dueling.

Last edited:

Tsotss

Reaction score
Kingdra

Moves:
Dragon Pulse - m1 - level 80 - 20s
Bubblebeam - m3 - level 80 - 10s
Dragon Breath - m5 - level 80 - 20s
Dragon Dance - Passive

Its moveset is fine its problem one more time is the CDs rebalancers Added and their Current HP.
Rebalancers have to remember that Dragon type have a natural resistance to almost any element we have in game, why they decided to let a dragon type with 18.5K life + 7.5K in heal that at cds is very short. I cant compare pokemons, but last time a guy called lewused was attacking a good suggestion for Starmie which have 16K life + 8k in heal that has 5cd more than acua ring, but cant learn reflect and doesnt have the resistance a dragon type have. But of course this player is blind to see their op pokemons. it doesnt matter how many arguments i can give, some guys just comment against for fun.
Kingra is currently the best water pokemon in game and its not exactly for how good rebalanced it is. It kills any grass type even when Grass has resistance 1/2 to water, kingdra have 6 water moves and receive 1X from grass, so someone explain me and vs water type which have resistance too, well their Hp will always make the diference so currently a water type able to defeat this , is probably Tentacruel because his op poison moves and still with very dificult chance, but grass? Theres no pokemon, maybe exegutor with reflect and tri attack, and only because the last attack ... Other pokemons with full grass moveset, cant do anything.

Logic works in weakness and resistances, so if someone say Kingdra is not weak to grass, i would say Grass is resistance to water and you receive 1x from me. This argument is even more solid.

Suggestion for Kingdra:

Moves:
Dragon Pulse - m1 - level 80 - 30s
Bubblebeam - m3 - level 80 - 15s
Dragon Breath - m5 - level 80 - 25s
Dragon Dance - Passive

HP: -2K

With more cd at those moves, he wont repeat lot of their moves that we can frecuently see he does it 2-3 times in a 1 vs 1 duel.
It wont affect at all its hunt experience part because their area moveset havent been modifed. Also its damage with passive activated [passive that looks like 100% chance to activate] he always hit strong agaist what he kills easy-
This will also doesnt let him kills grass anymore unless he have TM blizzard and for other pokemons that suppused to kill it good cuz of their types [water/poison, Normal pokemons with strong moves, Or steel type] will finally have a chance.

First I didn't attack U, only said that I am not agree with Ur suggestion saying why.

Second - Medicham: In my opinion movest is good, maybe some increase cd's of some moves like:
* Brick Break +5sec = 45sec
* Bullet Punch +5sec = 20sec and I think it will be enough for him.

Mainly I would refer to Kingdra. I am also thinking it's a little OP and I can agree with Ur changes Tobies, but I would like to write mine suggestion.
* yes, decrease HP of 2-3k is good solution, why? Kingdra has on 130lvl 18505HP + 40% of it is 7402, all = 25907.
* change Dragon Pulse for Dragon Tail and add DP in TM learnest.
* increase cd's on moves like : Aqua Ring +5sec = 45sec l if DP will staying as a Tobies said +10sec=30sec l again as Tobies said - Bubblebeam +5sec = 15sec and maybe Smokescreen +5sec = 40sec.

I don't mean all changes what I or Tobies said, but some of it.

Have you tried with Dodrio?...

and Kingdra, have u tried with sceptile w dragon pulse and brick?

Grayfoox, have to keep on mind players which aren't rich and can't add the best TM's for Pokemon, for example Sceptile with Brick and Dragon Pulse/Claw.
A lot of pokes have problem to defeat Kingdra with full the best TM's, so something is wrong..

Grayfoox

Reaction score
Grayfoox, have to keep on mind players which aren't rich and can't add the best TM's for Pokemon, for example Sceptile with Brick and Dragon Pulse/Claw. A lot of pokes have problem to defeat Kingdra with full the best TM's, so something is wrong..

Nope, that's not a problem, because If you are trying to defeat a kingdra with the best TMs with a poke without TMs... I think Kingdra has a strong type (Water Dragon) and its only weakness is ice, grass and dragon. If the issue is the HP ammount to have Aqua Ring , I would suggest to remove this attack, because what's the meaning to decrease its HP because of this attack? or replace Dragon Breath for Dragon Rush

Tsotss

Reaction score
Nope, that's not a problem, because If you are trying to defeat a kingdra with the best TMs with a poke without TMs... I think Kingdra has a strong type (Water Dragon) and its only weakness is ice, grass and dragon. If the issue is the HP ammount to have Aqua Ring , I would suggest to remove this attack, because what's the meaning to decrease its HP because of this attack? or replace Dragon Breath for Dragon Rush

Yes Kingdra's type is amazing. But decreasing HP a little will help a lot. For me Dragon Breath is better, cuz Dragon Rush = stun. Or remove heal move and replace what U said.
I won't make more spam with discussion about Kingdra, only I hope rebalancers can do something with it.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Doing a rebalance, you must consider, that a player can add the best TMs to X pokemon. If we wouldn't consider that, you could see the real opness then.
Such arguments as "player might not have enough money to buy best TMs" is a bit invalid for me. This way I could say "don't duel then and go try to get money". If you want to be the best, you need to spend some money, that's normal in many games.

mmarvim

Reaction score
Well, i was reading about and saw something wrong here, about kingdra discution.

and its only weakness is ice, grass and dragon.

Nope, because the wonderfull combination of water+dragon Kingdra is weak ONLY to dragon pokes. Maybe you all are trying to beat that with wrong poke. Have u ever tried to use something like, ahnnn, a dragonite? If you know how to use nite, and with nice tms pack, it ALWAYS will win.

crydoku

Reaction score
so you're telling me kingdra will be defeated only with dragonite? I already say that kingdra should never defest Grass pokemons because they are receiving 1/2 from water, kingdra have 6 water moves + 1 stun and others 4 dragon moves.
A fight of 1x vs 1/2 who suppused to win? I think it is needed a bit of inteligence to get it. But of course lets give arguments to let kingdra op XD, i think there are arguments which cannot be discussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back