What's new

Welcome!

Rebalance Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obreviate

Reaction score
Guy, I'd like to suggest something to Pinsir ..

Bug Bite
Struggle Bug
Slash
Revenge
Close Combat
Endure
X-scissor
Focus Energy
Freezy or Sword Dance
Storm Throw
Harden - Passive

Narutoo'

Reaction score
Improve forgotten lapras, cuz he has many weaknesses he should have high amount of hp and maybe I know it sounds ridiculous but maybe insted of hp and him some kind of heal move, for example imagine lapras having rest, it would look cool.

Invictus

Reaction score
Toxicroack:

replace Flatter for Dynamic Punch or add TM Brick Break to his tm learnset, this pokemon needs better attacks fighter, he has revenge but need lose life to make a nice damage, and is not able to kill a steelix in duels.

Aerodactyl:

replace Anciet Power for Smack Down
it needs better stone attacks to exp.

Charizard:

yeah zard is a good pokemon but I was compared with some other Pokemon fire and noticed that he needs a buff in some of his fire attacks or Replace Flamethrower for Dual Flamethrower? because many of pokes fire has incinerate(arcanine, flareon, magmortar, ninetales etc etc) and this makes it better than him.

ps: arcanine when uses his passive ''war dog'' is very strong.

Aggron:

replace Roar for Metalic Noise with a nerfed dmg.
this pokemon is too slow, weak, and will help alot in exp because it dies quickly.

Jumpluff:

add some heal better than absorb e.e

Snorlax:

add better normal attacks, maybe Boomburst or?

Regards.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Toxicroack:

replace Flatter for Dynamic Punch or add TM Brick Break to his tm learnset, this pokemon needs better attacks fighter, he has revenge but need lose life to make a nice damage, and is not able to kill a steelix in duels.
Toxicroak is a poison/fight type. Steelix is immune to poison and has ground moves, which Toxicroak is weak to, so generally saying Toxicroak is supposed to be defeated by steelix having problems to win with it, maybe if you are dueling with a noob steelix user. Also it already has Feint, so shouldn't learn brick break. If you want more fight type moves, teach it TM super power or TM Sky Uppercut

Charizard:

yeah zard is a good pokemon but I was compared with some other Pokemon fire and noticed that he needs a buff in some of his fire attacks or Replace Flamethrower for Dual Flamethrower? because many of pokes fire has incinerate(arcanine, flareon, magmortar, ninetales etc etc) and this makes it better than him.
Dual Flamethrower is a move that can be used only by magmortar. I don't see Charizard having 2 arms like magmortar or 2 mouths lol

Arroni Amman

Reaction score
Hello.
I wanted to ask if you are planning any changes with Dunsparce. As I have noticed this pokemon uses fissure but it deals 2x less damage then any other pokemon with Fissure in moveset or as a TM.
Tmdd0iwE.jpg
This is Duns 130 lvl. Total dmg : 2594
lzkmHmcZS.jpg
And this is Lix 130 lvl. Total dmg : 5552
As I have tested other pokemons Fissure deals about 5400-5500 dmg.
I don't think that Duns is such a good pokemon that its Fissure needs to deal 2 times less damage then other pokemons.
Some people may say that its type is Normal and it shouldn't deal much dmg with fissure but think about Sudowoodo, whose type is rock, he uses Fissure and its dmg is pretty good.

danyzz

Reaction score
Medicham :
someone reviewed this pokemon ?
It is too strong even ghosts and flying pokemon defeat him with difficulty, "It's layers skarmorys kill " review this pokemon is too op

Narutoo'

Reaction score
Medicham :
someone reviewed this pokemon ?
It is too strong even ghosts and flying pokemon defeat him with difficulty, "It's layers skarmorys kill " review this pokemon is too op

Well for me medichan is balanced properly now, he is strong but not op and what u said that ghost and flying pokemons cant defeat him, i bet it is because u talking about gengar and skarmory am i right mate? I dont think medi can defeat dusknoir well i never tried it and never saw someone doing it.

zool

Reaction score
Well for me medichan is balanced properly now, he is strong but not op and what u said that ghost and flying pokemons cant defeat him, i bet it is because u talking about gengar and skarmory am i right mate? I dont think medi can defeat dusknoir well i never tried it and never saw someone doing it.

1. Skarmory should not lose against medicham
2. My bannete and mi dusknoir w full tms It finds it hard to defeat

TORMENT AND ZERTROX I think that really should check this pokemon is too op

Little Raezor

Reaction score
1. Skarmory should not lose against medicham
2. My bannete and mi dusknoir w full tms It finds it hard to defeat

Skarmory defeats Medicham with no problems, also dusknoir and banette, maybe u should learn to use your pokemons, the only way to defeat those ghosts with medicham is predicting your moves (specially shadow sneak) with reflect

Obreviate

Reaction score
Why porygon-z can't learn tm's?

he has been added recently, so i think that's something related in edit his tm learnset, surely he can to learn the same tms than pory2, probably ppl will edit it soon...

Narutoo'

Reaction score
Increase CD's for most of Porygon Z moves cuz now he is just too op and more and more players are getting him. Leave the rest at it is just increase cd, specially his stuns moves.. and tri attack

Bini

Reaction score
I would like to suggest to remove the spell "recover" from starmie and add on TM learset TM 33 reflect

Torment Xtreme

Reaction score
Increase CD's for most of Porygon Z moves cuz now he is just too op and more and more players are getting him. Leave the rest at it is just increase cd, specially his stuns moves.. and tri attack

The only thing that has to be changed is Super Sonic's cd to 30s as it should be

Narutoo'

Reaction score
The only thing that has to be changed is Super Sonic's cd to 30s as it should be

Well, if you guys dont want for pory z to become something like salamence before you should consider increasing all cd (well most of them) whereas most of pory z moves have 30- sec of cd, by just increase super sonic cd he will still be op... cuz he has good attacks and they reload fast... consider this

Torment Xtreme

Reaction score
Well, if you guys dont want for pory z to become something like salamence before you should consider increasing all cd (well most of them) whereas most of pory z moves have 30- sec of cd, by just increase super sonic cd he will still be op... cuz he has good attacks and they reload fast... consider this

I'm sorry, but you should at least check dex before complaining, here i just see 4 moves that will remain having less than 30s cd (Psyshock, Psywave, Psychic and Secret Power, Super Sonic will be changed to 30s.)
Moves:
Confusion - m1 - level 110 - 30s
Psyshock - m2 - level 110 - 10s
Psywave - m3 - level 110 - 10s
Psychic - m4 - level 110 - 15s
Super Sonic - m5 - level 110 - 15s
Psyfusion - m6 - level 110 - 35s
Electroweb - m7 - level 112 - 30s
Secret Power - m8 - level 115 - 20s
Synchronoise - m9 - level 118 - 40s
Tri Attack - m10 - level 110 - 35s

Narutoo'

Reaction score
I'm sorry, but you should at least check dex before complaining, here i just see 4 moves that will remain having less than 30s cd (Psyshock, Psywave, Psychic and Secret Power, Super Sonic will be changed to 30s.)
Moves:
Confusion - m1 - level 110 - 30s
Psyshock - m2 - level 110 - 10s
Psywave - m3 - level 110 - 10s
Psychic - m4 - level 110 - 15s
Super Sonic - m5 - level 110 - 15s
Psyfusion - m6 - level 110 - 35s
Secret Power - m8 - level 115 - 20s
Tri Attack - m10 - level 110 - 35s

Lol, u didnt count moves that have 30 seconds? clever... so there is 4 + confusion + Electroweb and there are 2 very good moves that have 35 seconds.

Well bro im not gonna argue with you, i know that pory z is op and should be changed. I not gonna watse my time telling you the same thing while you giving me some 'clever answers'. I saw good pvpers using pory z and its really op, well i will get one myself.

Im just gonna give you one last suggestion,
Confusion - m1 - level 110 - 30s -> 40-45sec
Psyshock - m2 - level 110 - 10s -> leave this one out
Psywave - m3 - level 110 - 10s -> leave this one out too
Psychic - m4 - level 110 - 15s -> 30 seconds
Super Sonic - m5 - level 110 - 15s -> well as u said 30 seconds
Psyfusion - m6 - level 110 - 35s -> 45 seconds same as kazam
Secret Power - m8 - level 115 - 20s > 35 seconds
Tri Attack - m10 - level 110 - 35s -> 40-45 seconds

Remember that pory can as well learn one good area move. Thanks for your time mate.

Last edited:

Torment Xtreme

Reaction score
Lol, u didnt count moves that have 30 seconds? clever... so there is 4 + confusion + Electroweb and there are 2 very good moves that have 35 seconds.

Well bro im not gonna argue with you, i know that pory z is op and should be changed. I not gonna watse my time telling you the same thing while you giving me some 'clever answers'. I saw good pvpers using pory z and its really op, well i will get one myself.

Im just gonna give you one last suggestion,
Confusion - m1 - level 110 - 30s -> 40-45sec
Psyshock - m2 - level 110 - 10s -> leave this one out
Psywave - m3 - level 110 - 10s -> leave this one out too
Psychic - m4 - level 110 - 15s -> 30 seconds
Super Sonic - m5 - level 110 - 15s -> well as u said 30 seconds
Psyfusion - m6 - level 110 - 35s -> 45 seconds same as kazam
Secret Power - m8 - level 115 - 20s > 35 seconds
Tri Attack - m10 - level 110 - 35s -> 40-45 seconds

Remember that pory can as well learn one good area move. Thanks for your time mate.

I'm sorry, but that's ridiculous, cds are too high

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back