What's new

Welcome!

Rebalance Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andreas

Reaction score
Hi, I think Leafeon need buff. With skills what it have now, this pokemon is useful only for its ingrain. When we compare it with other grass pokes its dmg is really funny. I have 102 lvl Leafeon and i have problem with kill pokemons like Rhydon, or Golem. I think it need more hp or skill with more dmg. Maybe try change skill "Magic Leaf" on "Leaf Storm"? I know, each pokemon must have other skills, but now Leafeon is on lost position when it compare with other grass pokes.

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
One more time about Raichu [second worst electric pokemon or maybe number one].

This pokemon has "good moveset" but have someone checked its damage? Hits really really bad in almost all of his moves.
I want to suggest to improve Parabolic Charge move. It hit 3K in 2x at level 130. It suppused to be raichu best area move, but we can see thunderbolt or thunder hits better. it doesnt matter if u make it 20S, its a shit, theres no other word to describe this move, even as TM nobody wants to buy it.

Now look at his EchoED Voice, its the weakest one.

s7Jh6pI.png

The cloned version hits the same O_O

oDL0VuQ.png

Now comparing with other pokemons [IF YOU DONT BELIVE ME]

QWtKRL0.png

ux4ZXPH.png

rjWEhBd.png

BdTWDTS.png

nDjI3wS.png

R3UsKte.png

---- TM brick break on raichu: Theres no reason to keep this TM as a shit on him, raichu has no weakness to ROCK/ICE/DARK.

YIxNuVt.png

It should hit 5.5k in 2x.

Some people have suggested for this pokemon moves like Extreme Speed, Electric Storm.
As i said, raichu only need more buff in the moves i have reported to be fine, but if rebalancers would like to change it abit in his moveset, to make it as good as other electric pokemons.

I would like to see this moveset.

Moves:
Growl - m1 - level 42 - 25s
Electro Ball - m2 - level 40 - 10s
Thunder Bolt - m3 - level 40 - 15s
Echoed Voice - m4 - level 40 - 25s
Thunder - m5 - level 40 - 25s
Mega Kick - m6 - level 40 - 20s
Parabolic Charge - m7 - level 45 - 20s
Volt Tackle - m8 - level 55 - 25s
Double team - m19 - level 55 - 50s
Extreme Speed -m10 - lvl 60 -40s
Electric Charge - Passive

Joww

Banned user
Reaction score
Rhyhorn, has 3 attacks that are about the same... Horn Attack, Drill Run and Horn Drill. they have the same appearance and also do about the same damage(I personally think the dmg is low).

Joww

Banned user
Reaction score
Magnemite is to weak to level. Either increase his Cooldown, or raise his dmg.

Tsotss

Reaction score
Petal Blizzard make the same area like Lava Plume/Rain Dance/Blizzard/Shadow Storm etc..

Tsotss

Reaction score
No just petal Blizzard, but Falling rocks and Draco Meteor too (maybe changr formula of Draco Meteor)

I am agree with U ofc, but today i saw only Petal Blizzard and i didn't think about other : d
All these moves which had the same area ( which I and Eudinho said above ) should now have the same

Last edited:

Tsotss

Reaction score
Change Magnet Bomb for Metalic Noise in Magnezone's moveset. Without Relfect as a TM is very hard to lvl up it or change maybe for Super Sonic. It can help a lot in exp, becouse is area stun. Super Sonic is only good in pvp or alone resp. If U choose second option 1 stun will be further but better than is now.

olimek

Banned user
Reaction score
Change Magnet Bomb for Metalic Noise in Magnezone's moveset. Without Relfect as a TM is very hard to lvl up it or change maybe for Super Sonic. It can help a lot in exp, becouse is area stun. Super Sonic is only good in pvp or alone resp. If U choose second option 1 stun will be further but better than is now.

disagree

i have 130 lvl magnezone and its easy to exp and little op in duel. Only steelix gliscor and flygon is hard to kill by magnezone in duels. hard =/= impossible

Tsotss

Reaction score
disagree

i have 130 lvl magnezone and its easy to exp and little op in duel. Only steelix gliscor and flygon is hard to kill by magnezone in duels. hard =/= impossible

But U have with Reflect, think about poor players which can't buy Reflect and their only stun is Super Sonic [ target ].

Last edited:

olimek

Banned user
Reaction score
ok but if u add next stun metalic noise magnezone will be op.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Well, not every pokemon should be "easy" to exp, you can always stun massive respawn with another pokemon and kill it with magnezone, I don't see any problem in that.
It is obvious some pokes might be better for exp and some better for duels.

Agustiinn

Reaction score
No just petal Blizzard, but Falling rocks and Draco Meteor too (maybe changr formula of Draco Meteor)
or something like this
(Minute 1: 55)

It wont make it too op to lvl since dragon is not effective to much types(dragon) and there isnt a big /only dragon respawn.

Last edited:

Clen

Reaction score
EfOmHDw.png

Pinsir

9 of his moves are attacks

and it has a protection,

TM and learn, not learn any TM stun insurance

Attract <stun is not safe,

My suggestion:

bug bite
Struggle bug
slash -----------------> Replace with Bite, Dizzy Punch, Iron Head or Metallic Noise as Heracross
x-scissor
fury cutter
Frenzy
Guillotine ------------> Change formula (serious attack with the same number the grill, like Magnitude 1-6 depending on the number a different inflict damage)
Protection
Sword dance
Close Combat

I have time ago asking for a stun mind that actual needs ,hope and added to the list

Angelic

Reaction score
METAL BURST!

most of the attacks are of little metal range and unaccountable to level up, so it is difficult to level a metal type pokemon,

we see that the pokemon metal / (earth) << Example, other up with its other

would be very good if they changed the formula of Metal burst like (Raind dance, Blizzard, Etc ..)

Maick Skile

Reaction score
have to improve Feraligatr is a forgotten pokemon never seen anyone with a Feraligatr, and how they took the protect the blastoise because he's per reflect have to take magic coat of Porygon also, for the same reasons blastoise equals protetion and Porygon of put tm refect.

groszek

Reaction score
need add porygon Z magic coat for super sonic ( magic coat special atak familly porygon )
and chance formula secret power --> ( no random attak ) maybe pory Z attak grass poke secret power (attak fire/ice) , water poke secret power (attak electro/grass), psycho poke (attak dark/bug) itp -->becouse Pory Z is middling .

making quest is very difficult so Pory Z should be better

I know that everyone I spoke with Pory Z he wants to be the best but you will see that it is not so cool ;/

Bini

Reaction score
I would like to suggest to imporive charizard, he has low damage aoe's also some shitty moves like air slash, ember, wing attack, i suggest to add a nice flying move or fire move

Narutoo'

Reaction score
Improve Raichu, add him some hp cuz he dies very quickly and most of all his dmg needs to be improved as now its unbelievable bad...

Clen

Reaction score
need add porygon Z magic coat for super sonic ( magic coat special atak familly porygon )
and chance formula secret power --> ( no random attak ) maybe pory Z attak grass poke secret power (attak fire/ice) , water poke secret power (attak electro/grass), psycho poke (attak dark/bug) itp -->becouse Pory Z is middling .

making quest is very difficult so Pory Z should be better

I know that everyone I spoke with Pory Z he wants to be the best but you will see that it is not so cool ;/

Disagree

Porygon z is very strong and putting magic coat you do invincible

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back