What's new

Welcome!

Rebalance discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazybuffalo

Reaction score
i can teach you how skarmory is able to defeat fire pokes c:, but aga who is a good dueler can do it.

i think you cant teatch me anything haha... its fine, but i use skamory too... and is hard to win fire type's with skar... only fire/fight's... because had fly atack's

Crazybuffalo

Reaction score
i can teach you how skarmory is able to defeat fire pokes c:, but aga who is a good dueler can do it.

i think you cant teatch me anything haha... its fine, but i use skamory too... and is hard to win fire type's with skar... only fire/fight's... because had fly atack's

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
to raisa: i already give an argument and i would like you or any other rebalancer nerf that shit. You have to remember there is no fire move who can deal 8-10k, but skarmory does 7k[sandstorm] + 4k[dark pulse] in fire + bugged Doom desire and pasive with strong damage.

Skar shouldnt be able to make red any fire poke, but we see it can and even kill

Grayfoox

Reaction score
to raisa: i already give an argument and i would like you or any other rebalancer nerf that shit. You have to remember there is no fire move who can deal 8-10k, but skarmory does 7k[sandstorm] + 4k[dark pulse] in fire + bugged Doom desire and pasive with strong damage.

Skar shouldnt be able to make red any fire poke, but we see it can and even kill

If you know that doom is bugged, isn't a valid argument, wait until they fix this...

crydoku

Reaction score
i think doom doesnt make lot of damage in fire, but his sandstorm which should hit max 4-5k or maybe without iron he will be fine

Torment Xtreme

Reaction score

This video is for you, from [CM] Raissa

If skarmory is op, then u have now proof that Lucario has no problems and even though is strong enough to defeat its weakness

And Skarmory's video:

(A comment from me) I'll keep testing Skarmory, but i still don't see how it could beat a weakness like Fire, it doesn't even have a way to avoid stuns nor break reflect, so is mistake of the user if his fire pokemon dies against a Skarmory

Last edited:

Angelic

Reaction score
I do not understand the logic in terms Pa (Kingdra)

it is assumed that this type pokemon is Dragon / Water

but I see that it affects other weaknesses, rather than dragon

example:

Dragonite & Salamance

these pokemon are Flying / Dragon, and affects them x4 ice, low Rocka X2 them well,

but Kingdra has several weaknesses to be water, but do not see any X2 will take effect,

as (Electric) has very good resistance even so being type water
Also (ice) being dragon type has good resistance against ice
also (grass) I think even this, is that you down a little more to his second weakness

thus being the type (dragon) the only weakness that can ensure, in quotes "" the defeat him

my opinion is that revicen that ice does not do proper damage, since this is kind dragon.

... It is as if we were to ask for that electricity does much damage to Aerodactyl that this also is rocka guy!

. Or water does so much damage to Mamoswine if this also is ice type (in case you were wondering, why do not owe much ice affect the type that this type is water)

I could understand if this was Kingdra Dragon / Fire type, or Dragon / Metal

or is it that kingdra has very good life, but apart Heal press, more Reflect, plus 1 stun moving and 1 TM

most of the players in mourning, struggling to overcome this pokemon

Please review this pokemon, it has too much resistance against any other Pokemons!

Thanks, Regards

Barystas

Reaction score
mamo with rest is already 31k hp, it's already A LOT and imo mamoswine is well-balanced. Give me good argument if u want to prove me that i'm wrong. :p

14k hp in HP bar is 1 stun + 2 good attacks and mamo will not even be able to use his Rest ;p And my mamoswinie died from wild meganium rly fast, I coulnd't use reflect to protect him xd

crydoku

Reaction score
This video is for you, from [CM] Raissa

If skarmory is op, then u have now proof that Lucario has no problems and even though is strong enough to defeat its weakness

And Skarmory's video:

(A comment from me) I'll keep testing Skarmory, but i still don't see how it could beat a weakness like Fire, it doesn't even have a way to avoid stuns nor break reflect, so is mistake of the user if his fire pokemon dies against a Skarmory

First, i dont even know why you show me Lucario if i dont even have one and i was the first player who reported him and the one who suggested to remove feint from moveset.
Second, you just showed us you didnt use doom desire properly thats why you lose, and even after having a bad moving there, you still left in 50% of total hp of cloned arcanine who have reflect.
Wish you can try with pokes that don't learn reflect, or fire pokes that don't hit too much like cloned arcanine, as far as i know he has second the best fire moves if we talk about damage. So i dont see still a reason to keep overprotecting an op pokemon who deserve a chance for sure.

Last edited:

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
First, i dont even know why you show me Lucario if i dont even have one and i was the first player who reported
That was to all players that are complaining about "weak" lucario quoting you, because you said that Skarmory is op, can defeat fire Pokemons(as lucario can), showing, that they (players who complain) don't see any problem in lucario, even though for them it sux. I just saw in pvp Lucario beating even flygon, so I still don't understand why do players complain as if it was "weak'. Maybe it's time to learn how to use it e.e

Torment Xtreme

Reaction score
Second, you just showed us you didnt use doom desire properly thats why you lose, and even after having a bad moving there, you still left in 50% of total hp of cloned arcanine who have reflect.
Wish you can try with pokes that don't learn reflect, or fire pokes that don't hit too much like cloned arcanine, as far as i know he has second the best fire moves if we talk about damage. So i dont see still a reason to keep overprotecting an op pokemon who deserve a chance for sure.
Tell me, which pokes? a Charmeleon? Tell me an example

Michalak

Reaction score
14k hp in HP bar is 1 stun + 2 good attacks and mamo will not even be able to use his Rest ;p And my mamoswinie died from wild meganium rly fast, I coulnd't use reflect to protect him xd
I saw mammo dueling MANY times and hp or skills are not this poke problem, but problem is mamo type, u just need nice duel skills and mamo can be a beast. Trust me i saw experienced players using mammo (and i exped one to 130 i did it from 110 to 130 on stone spawn 150+) and i hadn't any problem so still imo this poke is well-balanced.

Churros Diamond

Reaction score
My suggestions:

Pokemon: Persian

Set Move:
m1 - Scratch (remove this, add Fury Cutter)
m2 - Power Gem
m3 - Hone Claws (remove Persian need a area attack how Foul Play or Punishment).
m4 - Pay Day (increase damage just Meowth and Persian have this attack and just hits 2k using Persian 104)
m5 - Iron Tai
m6 - Assurance
m7 - Scary Face
m8 - Rest
m9 - Night Slash
m10 - Faint Attack

Roni Monteiro

Reaction score
minha sugestão é essa rhyperior como os demais pokemons sinnoh exemplo:mamoswine,ekectrivire and magmortar estão com a defesa muito fraca é tanto que se acabar protection ou uso do tm 33 eles morrem facil em respaw então melhorar defesa deles pois são pokemons 4 geração e tem que ser valorizados.

sobre o tentacruel ele é tipo aquatico mais so possui hidropump como ataque agua então add tsunami a ele.

essá sugestão foi discutida com varios player e eu falei a mais comentada kingdra está muito com a defesa forte então
trocar aqua ring por tsunami.

sobre o slowking trocar power gem por hypnosis.

para todos que falaram para retirar 1 heal da blissey e deixar os outros heals mais fortes sei que a opnião de vocês foi para ajudar mais acho um pessima ideia até por que blissey está precisando melhorar o heal porque blissey e pokemon de heal ela não é muito forte possui poucos ataques areas para respaws e so ajuda na cura dela e dos outros players não serve para duel ja que so possui sing 1 stun metronome e great love que não sao quase nada em duel então melhorem o heal da blissey.

acho que vocês poderiam melhorar também na força do shadow storm que está muito fraco.

essa foi minhas sugestões tomara que façam o melhor <(^_^)>.
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
My suggestion is this Rhyperior as other Pokemon sinnoh example: Mamoswine, ekectrivire and Magmortar are with very weak defense is that both end protection or use of the TM 33 easy to spawn they die then improve their defense as they are Pokemon fourth generation and has to be valued.

on Tentacruel it is more so aquatic type has hidropump as attack then add water tsunami him.

This suggestion was discussed with several players and I talked the most talked Kingdra is very strong with the defense then
exchange aqua ring by tsunami.

on the exchange Slowking power gem by hypnosis.

for all who have spoken to remove one heal the blissey and let others stronger heals know the opnion of you was to help find a more pessima idea to why blissey is need to improve and heal because blissey pokemon heal it is not very has few strong areas for attacks spawns and so it helps in healing and other players not used to duel since it only has one stun sing metronome and great love that are almost nothing in duel then improve the heal of blissey.

I think you could improve also in the shadow storm strength is too weak.

this was my suggestions hopefully do the best <(^ _ ^)>.
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Mi sugerencia es esta Rhyperior como ejemplo otros Pokemon Sinnoh: Mamoswine, ekectrivire y Magmortar son con la defensa muy débil es que tanto la protección del fin o uso de la MT 33 fácil de desovar mueren luego mejorar su defensa, ya que son Pokémon de cuarta generación y tiene ser valorados.

en Tentacruel lo es más de tipo acuático tiene hidropump como ataque luego añadir lo tsunami agua.

Esta sugerencia fue discutido con varios jugadores y yo hablamos el Kingdra más hablado es muy fuerte con la defensa a continuación
intercambio anillo aqua por el tsunami.

en la bolsa de Slowking joya poder por la hipnosis.

para todos los que han intervenido para eliminar uno sanar el Blissey y dejar que otros se cura más fuertes conocen la opnion de que era para ayudar a encontrar una idea más pessima qué Blissey se necesitan mejorar y sanar porque pokemon Blissey sanar no es muy tiene pocas áreas fuertes de ataques desoves y por lo que ayuda en la curación y otros jugadores no se utiliza para el duelo, ya que sólo tiene un aturdimiento cantar metrónomo y gran amor que son casi nada en duelo luego mejorar la cura de Blissey.

Creo que se podría mejorar también en la fuerza de tormenta sombra es demasiado débil.

esto era mis sugerencias espero hacer el mejor <(^ _ ^)>.

Obreviate

Reaction score
About Crawdaunt, It's amazing! I just would like to suggest ... replace water ball for Faint attack or Payback, since it only has one dark attack.

Clen

Reaction score
My suggestions:

Pokemon: Persian

Set Move:
m1 - Scratch (remove this, add Fury Cutter)
m2 - Power Gem
m3 - Hone Claws (remove Persian need a area attack how Foul Play or Punishment).
m4 - Pay Day (increase damage just Meowth and Persian have this attack and just hits 2k using Persian 104)
m5 - Iron Tai
m6 - Assurance
m7 - Scary Face
m8 - Rest
m9 - Night Slash
m10 - Faint Attack

This pokemon is no dark, you need more normal attacks

Intrepid

Reaction score
I've seen a lto of comments here about Ampharos and it seems like rebalancers just ignore him and they just keep making more changes to lucario and all those new ultra powerfull pokes.
Ampharos is probably the less used electric poke, it has no Cloned version, and his damage is quite low, his hp is not that good either, so its not a good poke for lvling neither for dueling. My suggestion would be:
1. A small buff in damage to Thunder and Discharge. (So it can make a good combo for lvling Thunder + Growl + Discharge)
2. Make ZAP CANNON hit like Solar Beam and Aurora Beam, this move is quite hard to land, and it doesnt stun like Ice Beam so I don't understand why is the only beam that hits this way. Iknow this ould make Pory2 kind of op, but well, then if you dont wanna change the attack, then give zap cannon of ampharos a great buff, its his signature move and its difficult to land, therefore it should hit hard. only pory and ampha have this move.
I think with those small changes this poke will be improved.

Kanixa

Reaction score
I think that u guys should check Kingdra e.e it killes electric types when its water/dragon type? how is that possible? it even killin c vire with ref + brick .. seriously it got ref on tm learn set + smoke screen + aqua heal + WP on learnset also seriously??????? nerf the damage or remove heal or smoke screen, cuz kingdra is the most op poke now in the game i think.. and why doesnt ice hit it 2x?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back