What's new

Welcome!

Rebalance discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agustiinn

Reaction score
Ah yes, I forgot to congratz you because last balance we had was pretty perfect, you did a good job , and it's something not every players will say, also lucario users are mad cuz, of course after being op being averaged sucks to them.

still they are right with the weekly balance thing.

huberto

Reaction score
Rebalance per year is too much imo, maybe per 3-4 months is fine. I mean, not the time matter but that the changes you apply are not faced with the reality earlier. You apply it and show must go on. If you cant open Test Server for everyone, maybe add forum thread where you will post full list of changes you planning to apply and give us 24-48 h of disscussion about it. You will see what changes are the most hated and maybe someone will give you better idea.

xCybaenx

Reaction score
I think almost everyone is playing this game coz they want to have to most op pokemon in game and they want to rape asses on duel (its normal), but imo they should change his mind and start to play with the pokemons they like to exp or they have fun with them.
100% agree, people just care about duels and they chose op pokemon. This is for sure not skills, just op pokemon, because then they think they are the best

Little Raezor

Reaction score
Abou Salamance: This Pokemon has
*Scary Face (to break reflects)
*Hurricane (to avoid moves like blizzard, doom desires, falling rocks, etc)
*Heat wave (for steel types than are resistant against its 2 types dragon/fly)
*and can learn reflect (to avoid another move as hurrican does but also makes a lot of damage)
*and can learn Rain dance (for rock types) or Icestorm (for another dragons)

furthermore he has the better dragon moves like draco meteor, twister and has crunch, roost and after all a passive, this pokemon is just "OP" I think that changing hurricane for another move can make a difference, it will have reflect to avoid one atack and scary for reflects and thats enough considering it has all type atacks, maybe also changing heat wave that's too much against steels for fire fang, thinking on pve can change hurricane for raezor wind to help exping

Zecao

Reaction score
Abou Salamance: This Pokemon has
*Scary Face (to break reflects)
*Hurricane (to avoid moves like blizzard, doom desires, falling rocks, etc)
*Heat wave (for steel types than are resistant against its 2 types dragon/fly)
*and can learn reflect (to avoid another move as hurrican does but also makes a lot of damage)
*and can learn Rain dance (for rock types) or Icestorm (for another dragons)

furthermore he has the better dragon moves like draco meteor, twister and has crunch, roost and after all a passive, this pokemon is just "OP" I think that changing hurricane for another move can make a difference, it will have reflect to avoid one atack and scary for reflects and thats enough considering it has all type atacks, maybe also changing heat wave that's too much against steels for fire fang, thinking on pve can change hurricane for raezor wind to help exping
Totally agree

Zecao

Reaction score
After seeing comments both for and against "Lucario" I want to give one last opinion on the matter, I just want to discuss in front of a solution and not to discuss the same as in the previus comments, explain this i'll start

If a ask you what u preffer Metalic Noise or Feint? Maybe all we know the answer (Feint)
But if you remember lucario has been a overpowered combo that all know too.
metalic noise + doom + two moves to attack + detect and a posible Brick break..
Well considering the two faces of this pokemon i want propose a small idea;

1st. Why dont reeplace the current metal claw formule like dragon claw (on the metagame this attack deal 2-3hits in his sprite)
2nd if dont like the first idea why dont give back feint per metal claw, the problem with lucario were the combo of metalic noise + doom these 2 moves give a lot of time to give a free damage wirh lucario, so with feint and without metalic noise (reeplaced for sword dance for keep a area move to exp) maybe can be better
3rd continue telling us criers

PS; choose the 3rd. thanks

Last edited:

Barystas

Reaction score
After seeing comments both for and against "Lucario" I want to give one last opinion on the matter, I just want to discuss in front of a solution and not to discuss the same as in the previus comments, explain this i'll start

If a ask you what u preffer Metalic Noise or Feint? Maybe all we know the answer (Feint)

1st. Why dont reeplace the current metal claw formule like dragon claw (on the metagame this attack deal 2-3hits in his sprite)
2nd if dont like the first idea why dont give back feint per metal claw, the problem with lucario were the combo of metalic noise + doom these 2 moves give a lot of time to give a free damage wirh lucario, so with feint and without metalic noise (reeplaced for sword dance for keep a area move to exp) maybe can be better

Problem is that rebalancers dont want any pokemon to have chance to break reflect (by brick break, which is in lucarios tm learnset) and protection (by feint). thats why he dont have feint anymore imo. but i dont rly know why he lost his stun. i dont have lucario but i think that replacing it with some shitty spell is too much. if pokemon is op and he is new there we have some problems with testing new pokes before releasing it into game, which should not happend imo. now we have river of tears, cuz ppl accepted to give us lucario as he was and now nerf, cuz he was op. but who tested him and agreed to give him to us in way as he was from the start?

About rest of changes:
Gallade finally is not a piece of crap- congrats, rest of balanced pokes seens to be better than before, so gratz. only thing, which is not touched is mamoswine hp. i know that he have rest, but 14k on 116 lvl is way too low imo.

anyway last changes are good. maybe without erasing metalic noise from lucario if rt deleted feint already.

bialy wilk

huberto

Reaction score
New pokes were tested by few players on pvp, we could see it. At lvl 130 with best TMs obviously so I dont know why nobody saw Lucario too OP there? Or maybe cause it was more like "hey look im fighting with new pokes hue hue hue" instead of "tell me whats too good in this poke so we can balance it". And people were actually telling "lucario beast, lucario OP, 100k+ price lucario". Unfortunately it wasnt enough to balance him before releasing. I wonder whats the point of testing them earlier then.

Last edited:

matheo01q

Reaction score
New pokes were tested by few players on pvp, we could see it. At lvl 130 with best TMs obviously so I dont know why nobody saw Lucario too OP there? Or maybe cause it was more like "hey look im fighting with new pokes hue hue hue" instead of "tell me whats too good in this poke so we can balance it". And people were actually telling "lucario beast, lucario OP, 100k+ price lucario". Unfortunately it wasnt enough to balance him before releasing. I wonder whats the point of testing them earlier then.

About lucario ,think all will be disagree add to passive bone rush or other bone skill ,or change metal claw for bone skill

Dark Spiritu

Reaction score

in my opinion, any pokemon should break Reflect and protect and more besides Protect the same, that would be absurd, break you finish your protection and escape PROTECTING

This pokemon is very op attacks, but other stuns, I've seen killing flying and pokes earth type, so no feint okay !!!!

do not cry, this was coming , regards.

Skyrus

Reaction score
Problem is that rebalancers dont want any pokemon to have chance to break reflect (by brick break, which is in lucarios tm learnset) and protection (by feint). thats why he dont have feint anymore imo. but i dont rly know why he lost his stun. i dont have lucario but i think that replacing it with some shitty spell is too much. if pokemon is op and he is new there we have some problems with testing new pokes before releasing it into game, which should not happend imo. now we have river of tears, cuz ppl accepted to give us lucario as he was and now nerf, cuz he was op. but who tested him and agreed to give him to us in way as he was from the start?

About rest of changes:
Gallade finally is not a piece of crap- congrats, rest of balanced pokes seens to be better than before, so gratz. only thing, which is not touched is mamoswine hp. i know that he have rest, but 14k on 116 lvl is way too low imo.

anyway last changes are good. maybe without erasing metalic noise from lucario if rt deleted feint already.

bialy wilk

Well to be honest I personally don't think brick break and feint in 1 pokemon can be op because your opponent will only have 1 of the 2 which you can break (protection or reflect), the other will be just for the damage. I tested Lucario 130 with doom desire and brick break in test server with michalak and he showed me that metalic noise was what made Lucario op, I told him to stop using feint and just use all the other skills including metalic noise. Well Lucario was even a beast if you didn't use feint as a damager, we used Lucario 130 with brick break and doom desire vs cloned arcanine 130 tm reflect and lava plume. Which obvious Cloned Arcanine should win because of the type advantage and even than Lucario beated the crap out of Arcanine.

Oh yea and to the people who didn't think Lucario would be nerfed, please stop thinking with ur money and think with ur brain. Riolu was the most wanted pokemon in last event for a reason, not because Lucario is just awesome looking... No you people wanted it badly because it was just op, I do agree it isn't the best balanced pokemon at the moment but I'm sure it will have the balance it deserve. Just don't expect it to beat his weakness that easy which are fire, ground and fighting. It should have a good chance vs rock/ground pokemon just because of his type but Fire and Fighting should have an easy job dealing with Lucario.

Barystas

Reaction score
Well to be honest I personally don't think brick break and feint in 1 pokemon can be op because your opponent will only have 1 of the 2 which you can break (protection or reflect), the other will be just for the damage. I tested Lucario 130 with doom desire and brick break in test server with michalak and he showed me that metalic noise was what made Lucario op, I told him to stop using feint and just use all the other skills including metalic noise. Well Lucario was even a beast if you didn't use feint as a damager, we used Lucario 130 with brick break and doom desire vs cloned arcanine 130 tm reflect and lava plume. Which obvious Cloned Arcanine should win because of the type advantage and even than Lucario beated the crap out of Arcanine.

Oh yea and to the people who didn't think Lucario would be nerfed, please stop thinking with ur money and think with ur brain. Riolu was the most wanted pokemon in last event for a reason, not because Lucario is just awesome looking... No you people wanted it badly because it was just op, I do agree it isn't the best balanced pokemon at the moment but I'm sure it will have the balance it deserve. Just don't expect it to beat his weakness that easy which are fire, ground and fighting. It should have a good chance vs rock/ground pokemon just because of his type but Fire and Fighting should have an easy job dealing with Lucario.

Indeed, Skyrus. But in duels 6vs6 poke with both attacks (feint and brick) have more chance to break 2 kinds of protection, dont he? ;p

+ ye, maybe metalic noise made him op, but removing his stun is not good solution, maybe just mae its dmg lower, without erasing skill :p

btw. if feint wasn't making lucario op poke then why he don't have it now?: p asking just to know.

regards,
bialy wilk

Skyrus

Reaction score
Indeed, Skyrus. But in duels 6vs6 poke with both attacks (feint and brick) have more chance to break 2 kinds of protection, dont he? ;p

+ ye, maybe metalic noise made him op, but removing his stun is not good solution, maybe just mae its dmg lower, without erasing skill :p

btw. if feint wasn't making lucario op poke then why he don't have it now?: p asking just to know.

regards,
bialy wilk

Because people of the staff said the brick break + feint combo is op but it isn't look, if you duel vs Lucario and he used brick on ur pokemon with reflect just don't send out a pokemon with protection, rather send a pokemon out with reflect or one which doesn't have it. Or just don't use the protection of ur pokemon, if people do brainless fight than well ofcourse in their eyes pokemons are never balanced. For example someone sends out snorlax, he uses reflect and I brick break it and kill the snorlax. Ofcourse if he comes with a Flygon or something and uses protection, I will use feint just to remove it. You would say Flygon is a good choice because it's ground yes it is, but than don't waste the protecton to block the feint, rather just stun him and use some ground move to finish him off. After all I don't think you will need another defense move if Lucario did all his skills on ur last pokemon to kill it.

Ofcourse if someone send out a poison type as a second pokemon on Lucario that he is olmost able to beat 3 pokemon than well it's a lack of the opponent pvp skills, wouldn't you say?

Barystas

Reaction score
Because people of the staff said the brick break + feint combo is op but it isn't look, if you duel vs Lucario and he used brick on ur pokemon with reflect just don't send out a pokemon with protection, rather send a pokemon out with reflect or one which doesn't have it. Or just don't use the protection of ur pokemon, if people do brainless fight than well ofcourse in their eyes pokemons are never balanced. For example someone sends out snorlax, he uses reflect and I brick break it and kill the snorlax. Ofcourse if he comes with a Flygon or something and uses protection, I will use feint just to remove it. You would say Flygon is a good choice because it's ground yes it is, but than don't waste the protecton to block the feint, rather just stun him and use some ground move to finish him off. After all I don't think you will need another defense move if Lucario did all his skills on ur last pokemon to kill it.

Ofcourse if someone send out a poison type as a second pokemon on Lucario that he is olmost able to beat 3 pokemon than well it's a lack of the opponent pvp skills, wouldn't you say?

Well... its all cleared now.

But tell me, RT is testing pokes only at lvl 130 or maybe between new skills too? Cuz idk who balanced mamoswine but im pretty sure that he tested it only at lvl 130. 14k hp is low as hell and piloswine evolve is lvl 105, mamoswine rest is on 115. so 10 levels with poke with 12-13k hp and a lot of weakness is horrible ; P even with refl its hard to train it.

shesho

Reaction score

But tell me, RT is testing pokes only at lvl 130 or maybe between new skills too? Cuz idk who balanced mamoswine but im pretty sure that he tested it only at lvl 130. 14k hp is low as hell and piloswine evolve is lvl 105, mamoswine rest is on 115. so 10 levels with poke with 12-13k hp and a lot of weakness is horrible ; P even with refl its hard to train it.
he's right, rest should be changed to lvl 107 instead of 115.

Skyrus

Reaction score

I'm testing most pokemon based on their evolution lvls, for example if I test gallade/gardevoir im also testing ralts and kirlia, I'm testing pvp/pve and different lvls for the ralts family it would be ralts 20 and 30, kirlia 40 and 60, gallade/gardevoir 80, 100 and 130 (130 with and without tms)

But at the moment I'm not looking much to the rebalance and suggestion thread because the staff asked me to do the things they needed to be tested/rebalanced.

Aleks

Reaction score

totally like this idea xD

Torment Xtreme

Reaction score

regards,
bialy wilk

Hi, the reason to remove Feint is simple, it beat Donphan 130 w tms and Sandslash 130 w tms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back