What's new

Welcome!

Rebalance discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barystas

Reaction score
Obrevaite suggest that what me and some other players suggested before. Icicle spear instead Frost breath for Mamoswine and a little HP Buff or giving him 11-13k MORE hp and erasing Rest. 14k hp at 116 lvl is nothing with his weakness. He is dying really fast! Without reflect he will not stand even few sec in duel with poke who have strong moves against mamo.

Last edited:

Szacho

Reaction score
I don't know, did anybody proposed this, but You can add TM46 Hydropump to Swampert's TMs learnset.
Swampert don't have this move and can't learn this TM, so I think that this idea is good. Especially since Swampert have water type also.

Sheeper

Reaction score
I don't know, did anybody proposed this, but You can add TM46 Hydropump to Swampert's TMs learnset.
Swampert don't have this move and can't learn this TM, so I think that this idea is good. Especially since Swampert have water type also.

Not every single water poke has to learn hydropump, especially that he's water/ground, he can also learn a lot of tms now and he posses a lot of AOE abilisties in his skillset already.
I do not disagree, but I find it unnecessary

Szacho

Reaction score
Yes, I know and understand what do You mean, but if Swampert can learn TM18 Raind Dance and especially TM14 Blizzard, why He shouldn't have TM46 Hydropump in his TMs learnset? Where is the logic?

Obreviate

Reaction score
Yes, I know and understand what do You mean, but if Swampert can learn TM18 Raind Dance and especially TM14 Blizzard, why He shouldn't have TM46 Hydropump in his TMs learnset? Where is the logic?

He has a lot of area movement as moveset of course (Earthquake, Tsunami, Muddy Water, Whirlpool) And his TM learnset list is huge. The question isn't about logic or anything else, but he is good enough in all aspects. Once it has tsunami, whirlpool ... (TM Learnset: rain dance, water pulse) good movements against, ground, rock and fire type pkms .. why hydropump?

Clen

Reaction score
Hello, I honestly do not understand much about "rebalance pkm" and I'm not a good duelist also to indict any idea about it. But I would like to make some suggestions.

About Rhyperior

replace drill run for dizzy punch or remove earth power and keep scary face or add rock tomb back ... rhyperior dies so easily, he has no other type of protect movement or stun well as protection which can be broken now ...

no bro, ryperior is very good so you do not need stuns, has very good damage, with the right know tms and move it a war machine, I can kill up to two pokemons in duels

Athyla

Reaction score
First, you guys aren't reading my posts it seems... It doesn't have to do much damage or do damage at all! And it's not like his passive pops every 5 seconds.

I said it and I'm gonna say it again, do a sandstorm-like animation that buffs one of his stats for a little bit. NO DAMAGE

Hope you guys read it this time.

Last edited:

Torment Xtreme

Reaction score
First, you guys aren't reading my posts it seems... It doesn't have to do much damage or do damage at all! And it's not like his passive pops every 5 seconds.

I said it and I'm gonna say it again, do a sandstorm-like animation that buffs one of his stats for a little bit. NO DAMAGE

Hope you guys read it this time.

Flygon is already perfect, it won't get any buff move ,_,

JosephKaus

Reaction score
Mamoswine is now very dependent on tm33 reflect, without it and before of level 115 is useless pvp and really hard to up. Having weakness to 5 diferent types and advantage aganist 2. Even be immune to electric types, it just have one aoe ground type skill and isnt so good. Mamoswine need more damage considering so many weakness. To finish, compared to othes high level evolutions pokemons Mamoswine is weak, other pokes that evolve at level 100+ are good without tms and Mamos without 33 isnt just weak but useless.

Elonka

Reaction score
Flygon is already perfect, it won't get any buff move ,_,

Isnt perfect, have unusable skill- DARK type move faint attack- try do something with it, dragon claw, earthshock, bulldoze or whatever bind more with his type :) Then he will be perfect.

Elonka

Reaction score
Is usable, but you don't like it

what does this have to do with whether I like it or not ? Do you ever wonder about what you write ?
Give me example for 'good using' of this skill... not for exp, not for duel, not damage, not area
Maybe greater damage of his earth power? Nidoqueen on lvl 70 have greater(2,9k~~ in effective) have greater damage than flygon on lvl 93(2k ~~in effective)

Maybe change nidoqueen poison sting(60lvl for so great shit?... 900 damage in pure grass poke on 74lvl) for toxic? Oh yes torment, i dont like it and i will give proposition to change it :)

Last edited:

Tsu

Reaction score
Isnt perfect, have unusable skill- DARK type move faint attack- try do something with it, dragon claw, earthshock, bulldoze or whatever bind more with his type :) Then he will be perfect.

My name is Rebeca in Pearl, 116, i duel everyday with much players and one thing is obvious, Flygon is an good and much times an OP pokemon, i think you are noob and don't know how to use he, it's all. accepted this reality and put TMs in you pokemon!

Athyla

Reaction score
Yay! Another person who doesn't read shit before posting! This is awesome.

For the last time, I don't want to make him OP, the issue is that he's a pokemon based on sandstorm, his core move is sandstorm, even his pokedex entries mention it, but he doesn't have it in this game. And I'm not asking to just put sandstorm as it is in his moveset, that would be OP, but that's what he's known for! It's like saying Sherlock Holmes isn't a detective, I'm just trying to show you guys how dumb it was to create a Flygon with no sandstorm and I'm trying to fix it somehow. A no damage, strafe-like based move would make it ok I guess, that's what I'm saying.

If you guys disagree, fine, let's take hydropump out of Blastoise and thunderbolt out of Pikachu, cuz that's the same thing they did to Flygon.

shesho

Reaction score

For the last time, I don't want to make him OP, the issue is that he's a pokemon based on sandstorm, his core move is sandstorm, even his pokedex entries mention it, but he doesn't have it in this game. And I'm not asking to just put sandstorm as it is in his moveset, that would be OP, but that's what he's known for! It's like saying Sherlock Holmes isn't a detective, I'm just trying to show you guys how dumb it was to create a Flygon with no sandstorm and I'm trying to fix it somehow. A no damage, strafe-like based move would make it ok I guess, that's what I'm saying.

If you guys disagree, fine, let's take hydropump out of Blastoise and thunderbolt out of Pikachu, cuz that's the same thing they did to Flygon.

hey bro, i know you love flygon but this is padventures... some things are really different with the real pokemon game... but you must deal with it xD, i don't want to generate another useless discussion... but actually flygon is fine and don't need changes, he has many useful moves, also u can add sandstorm as tm
... and u still want a similar move to sandstorm and breaking his balance just because for a description in a pokedex? u are in a wrong way dude, flygon has 2 stuns, protection, lot of Aoe moves...
don't expect changes because he's a beast as he is now. Regards xd

Barystas

Reaction score
IMO Faint Attack is pretty good in Flygon ;D Im killing nub pokes with this move and its one from few skills that DEAL dmg in duel with Dragonite/ Salamence ;D And IMO FLygon is good as he is already... But Mamoswine and Gallade? Gallade is a sheet of paper... Mamoswine even worse. :<

Last edited:

Clen

Reaction score

you are too crazy, this movement can learn TM, in the game Sandstorm is not land type, this attack is rocka type, that is why your analogy is not valid

Athyla

Reaction score
ummm, a description in a pokedex? That's what the pokemon is known for, dude! Wtf are talking about, do you even know what is being discussed here?

Alright, done trying to educate you guys, all I get is people telling me how fine he is (that's not even being discussed!). I know he's very good right now, but Flygon without sandstorm isn't Flygon. I guess whoever came up with his moveset doesn't even check anything before throwing those moves there... Shameful, it's like I'm getting half of the pokemon, and it'll only be complete if I buy/drop tm sandstorm.

Well, at least I got an answer with full understandable English on it, thanks Mr. Shesho, cya.

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
Athyla i think you understand that nobody wants Flygon OP, i think you and the other girl are just trying to make flygon the best Dragon in game, or at least to make it able to defeat easier pokemons who are dragon/flying, or maybe you want to defeat Flygon main weaknes (ICE).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back