What's new

Welcome!

Rebalance discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
It is kinda stupid, Infernape, next poke with sleep talk+protection.
Normal type skills are almost not usable, his type is fire/fight and i think that will be better when he will have stuns(and moves) of type fight and fire.
We have stuns for fire pokes and fight pokes as :
Flame charge, mach punch, dynamic punch so maybe add somethink for this skills to infernape?

As i said next poke with this moveset? Raissa couldnt you say that You(as i think RT and other stuff members)
dont want to get this same move set of all pokes?(Flygon example with reflect tm, all dragon pokes can he cant, i was give argument:

ALL DRAGON POKES CAN, dragon pokes are effective for themselves, look on DRAGONITE, He isnt OP maybe?... Have great damage, good hp, very good moveset and
tm set(brick, earthquake, reflect and some others) and stronger version(cloned)
same Blastoise: Have protection, good damage, good hp, not bad skills and good tms set to learn and too have cloned version. I think that it isnt fair, flygon
without reflect cant win with any other dragon poke and dont say that have dragonbearth(paralise), it isnt helping...
Nite have thunderwave and thunderpunch for example.

On the end, we have much skills of good type and they can be added for pokes with type of this skills: Example: Sleep Talk(Torterra/Infernape)
Torterra can have other stuns as sleep powder or stun spore, so maybe change it, it is op poke and dont need stun with damage on area.

Greetings, Elonka

i appreciate your argument and comment, but i see flygon as one of the best pokes right now and is for that, almost half of people who do PVP own it, at least for me it's abit op and i cannot wait to see how it will become with tm mub bomb. Flygon shouldnt win exactly to dragon/flyging because they have inmmunity to his ground moves, anyway he has chance to defeat them if you use it properly.

Dragon rush (stun) [3-4k] + sleep talk [ 2-3k] + Draco meteor [5-6K]- Protection + tm sandstorm [7-8K] and if he does passive any dragonite or salamance is just dead.

If you want a new dragon move if i were rebalancer i would probably remove fissure from him C: we cannot have a beast in game.

crydoku

Reaction score
that attack should be only 1 hit, enough to break the protection, price will rise too that attack, <I hope only pokemons type fighter can learn

I have to say for some reason i agree with you, some new pokes and fighting type specially can break anything with feint/BRICK . I think feint should hit max 3k, breaking protection is just enough at least for me.
And because all new pokes from sinho/hoeen have stronger moves and damage than the kanto/jhoto pokes, so they always gonna have more % to win.

Clen

Reaction score
if u think it.. want a nerf in brick too?

feint is a new attack <there is still time to modify / brick break and can not be changed, something else you want to comment sr?

Torment Xtreme

Reaction score
feint is a new attack <there is still time to modify / brick break and can not be changed, something else you want to comment sr?
There is not a single reason to change it, why? Because its dmg is not that great + its cd is long enough to don't let you use it twice in duel.

And Brick Break can be changed too, doesn't matter if it has been like that for years (it doesn't mean it will be changed)

Skyrus

Reaction score
Brick break should remove Light Screen and Refect (also when pokemon is immune, ghost type)

Feint should remove detect and protection (not when pokemon is immune, ghost type)

Magic coat, magnet rise or any other form of protection shouldn't be breakable

Clen

Reaction score
There is not a single reason to change it, why? Because its dmg is not that great + its cd is long enough to don't let you use it twice in duel.

And Brick Break can be changed too, doesn't matter if it has been like that for years (it doesn't mean it will be changed)

only 1 hit

Last edited:

crydoku

Reaction score
I dont see too much diferent having Lucario who can break anything, compared with pokes who have protection + reflect '--'
We have too much defense and too much attack , i think there shouldnt be pokemons who can learn this 2 attacks its just overpowered. We may not see it now because we have no idea right now, but when these new tms come and when these new pokes get lvl 130 we will probably see more complaints-

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
I dont see too much diferent having Lucario who can break anything, compared with pokes who have protection + reflect '--'
We have too much defense and too much attack , i think there shouldnt be pokemons who can learn this 2 attacks its just overpowered. We may not see it now because we have no idea right now, but when these new tms come and when these new pokes get lvl 130 we will probably see more complaints-
You are right, I think we will do review on it,

Also @Clen, Feint hits once, and your argument as it should deal less damage is a bit invalid for me. Let me explain why. You said that is because it is normal type attack. But I'd like to know, why in your opinion normal type attack should be weaker? Because following your thinking we would have to nerf all normal type pokemons, just because normal should be weaker

Skyrus

Reaction score

I have to disagree on this one just because of the fact that even if it has the ability to break both reflect and protection, he will only break 1 of those in each battle since we are going to the limit of 1 protection or 1 reflect per pokemon so even if it has the oppertunity to break both he will use 1 for breaking and 1 just for the damage. While reflect and protect in 1 pokemon can be effective in any case it doesn't matter who you are fighting you will use them both in a defensive way.

Zecao

Reaction score
My comment about lucario its that this pokemon with a good pvp potencial, but if need a lucario for pvp need to wast 40k for add brick break and 25k for a doom desire its just a reasonable price of his damage and actual moveset for be a great pokemons, others need to learn reflect and some atk for be a good pokemon, too rebalance team, already tested new pokemons maybe 1/2 weeks ago after the event and all guys, included me dreamed with lucario, because this pokemon its really good, if are thinking in nerf removing feint or something preffer that not included more pokemons with a moveset that will be changed 1 week before appaer on the game. Thanks.

PS: For the people without a idea how to defeat this pokemon its simple, 1 use fire type pokemon like blaziken, c arca or the second choise its using a earth pokemon or fight pokemon.

Last edited:

crydoku

Reaction score
i dont see a good argument only that you really love lucario and for that reason it must be almost unbeatable.

To skyrus: since rebalancers said there wont be pokes with protection/ reflect, something that i agree, lucario, toxicroack, all fighting pokes gonna break anything anyway, i think you guys are not thiking in a real rebalance but keeping your favorite poke a beast.
Lucario even without brick or faint gonna be strong but is not aceptable that only fire defeat it and i really dont think the best fire could do it good, since they wont have anything to protect against the pokemon with the most high damage in body vs body + in moves.
You have to remember lucario has detect and the highest damage. and it is not going to be only a problem for lucario, lot of pokes can learn both tms e.e

To Zecao : If i could tell you how much in cash i've spent in tms just to test my pokes and anything i want to, that doesnt mean an expensive TM should transform a pokemon into a beast/tank and even to defeat his weakness [This is the second time you say something similar]

Little Raezor

Reaction score
i dont see a good argument only that you really love lucario and for that reason it must be almost unbeatable.

To skyrus: since rebalancers said there wont be pokes with protection/ reflect, something that i agree, lucario, toxicroack, all fighting pokes gonna break anything anyway, i think you guys are not thiking in a real rebalance but keeping your favorite poke a beast.
Lucario even without brick or faint gonna be strong but is not aceptable that only fire defeat it and i really dont think the best fire could do it good, since they wont have anything to protect against the pokemon with the most high damage in body vs body + in moves.
You have to remember lucario has detect and the highest damage. and it is not going to be only a problem for lucario, lot of pokes can learn both tms e.e

To Zecao : If i could tell you how much in cash i've spent in tms just to test my pokes and anything i want to, that doesnt mean an expensive TM should transform a pokemon into a beast/tank and even to defeat his weakness [This is the second time you say something similar]

well man, lucario is weak to fire, ground and fight, u learned something today ;)
and he only will break protect or reflect and the other atack will be just for make damage, I dont see the problem

Barystas

Reaction score
Well imo Lucario moveset and Tm learnset are both good. I don't see any reason why he shouldn't have Feint and Brick break as a TM. We must remember that not everyone will be able to put Brick break on Lucario or not everyone will want to do this. And as some people said... Since pokemons with protection and reflect will have only one on theese skills then what is a problem?; p 1 skill is for breaking the defence shield and 1 is just to deal dmg. Normal thing i guess ; p
I disagree with changes on Lucario in this matter, cuz he will not be able to break 2 typs of protection skills because in duel there will be no poke to use 2 of theese + Direct of Lucario imo is shorter than protection (idk why it's just what i felt while training him). And ye, he can die very fast from Fire or ground attacks so he is not immortal ;P

shesho

Reaction score
Well imo Lucario moveset and Tm learnset are both good. I don't see any reason why he shouldn't have Feint and Brick break as a TM. We must remember that not everyone will be able to put Brick break on Lucario or not everyone will want to do this. And as some people said... Since pokemons with protection and reflect will have only one on theese skills then what is a problem?; p 1 skill is for breaking the defence shield and 1 is just to deal dmg. Normal thing i guess ; p
I disagree with changes on Lucario in this matter, cuz he will not be able to break 2 typs of protection skills because in duel there will be no poke to use 2 of theese + Direct of Lucario imo is shorter than protection (idk why it's just what i felt while training him). And ye, he can die very fast from Fire or ground attacks so he is not immortal ;P

you are right there won't be pokes with reflect and protect at same time, so i don't see the problem with that , maybe nerf a bit his damage

Last edited:

Skyrus

Reaction score

Lucario has 3 weakness: ground, fire and fighting
Even if Lucario has feint to remove detect and protection from fighting pokemons (1 of his weakness) it doesn't matter because they will rape him anyway, Lucario with the best tms will not defeat pure fighting pokemon (which most of them are), it has a very good chance vs rock/ground pokemon yea but that's not because he got feint and brick break, it's because fighting does a lot of dmg on rock pokemon, but I'm sure if you take a ground pokemon that is pure or with another type like Flygon it will rape Lucario aswell. Lucario wont have any chance vs fire pokemon even if he breaks their reflect, when his detect has expired fire pokes will kill it so easy.

I don't think feint + brick break is op because there wont be pokemons who have both reflect and protection, so 1 move will just be used for the damage and the other for breaking the immunity. You can't compare it with reflect and protection in 1 pokemon just because reflect and protection would work in any case, doesn't matter who you are fighting you got 12 seconds of immunity while in the case of feint and brick break together only 1 will be usefull each battle since the other pokemon can only have 1 of the 2 things you can break.

Elonka

Reaction score
Maybe something other for flygon, somethink as have salamence - hurricane, change flygon's faint attack on underground(Maybe rename it to Dig?) and maybe
add find hole and mining ability?:)
Why? Cuz Salamence(And not only he...but every dragon poke) can easy beat flygon, when flygon use protection, he can use hurricane(Salamence), after that
flygon is unprotected / helpless. Maybe this one change in his moveset will be helpfull?:>

Zecao

Reaction score
@elonka; salamence have not a only protection evasiness, have 2, scary face and hurricane, its true salamence have a lot of protections, but have a considerable weakness; Rock/Ice/Dragon/ a glalie/glaceon/froslass can beat it easy, if you're make a comparrison of salamence vs flygon its obviuslu that flygon cannot beat salamence because 50% of flygon's attack are ground type, and salamence have inmunity.
To salamence maybe can reeplace roar for scary face for get a small chanse to evade protection/reflects. Regards ^^

Last edited:

Barystas

Reaction score
IMO Flygon is good as he is now. He is good but not OP, have good skills and he is balanced. Why u need a hurricane?:d This atk is a piece of crap in Salamence "hands" as i heared from few platers who have this poke.
/EDIT: Only thing i would change in flygon is remove protection and adding reflect ;333 but i will not suggest it here cuz i know that will never happened so... : <

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back