What's new

Welcome!

Rebalance discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

danyzz

Reaction score
Dusknoir need nerf... is able to leave on red even sinister type poke think should erase or reduce invisibility hp....or should only have fantamas type attacks . since it has much advantage over all pokemons sorri for mi english

olimek

Banned user
Reaction score
weedle need nerf he killed my caterpie in duel. add heal or protection to caterpie

Piczek007

Reaction score
bcs weedle is half poison nab, better buff weedle - he is losing even versus bulbasaur, I think they should add sludge rain and dragon breath to him

Skyrus

Reaction score
i think that a mega evolution for weakness pokemon its the solution i see some sprites of mega evolutions on the new quest and if can agree this for pokemons that need a bit of help will be great

You do know understand the amount of crying there will be when 1 pokemon get's mega evolution right? Just find a way to rebalance it in a good way.

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
Dusknoir need nerf... is able to leave on red even sinister type poke think should erase or reduce invisibility hp....or should only have fantamas type attacks . since it has much advantage over all pokemons sorri for mi english

t.. would say, he's fine :D

Zecao

Reaction score
You do know understand the amount of crying there will be when 1 pokemon get's mega evolution right? Just find a way to rebalance it in a good way.

look other posts bro, with pokemons that dont have a cloned or good rebalance because his type be a weakness or have not a good learnset the solution for introduce to PvP mode (duels)
Ampharos (electric/dragon)
gyrados (water/dark)
And other pokemons that need a boost of his status
2nd point
If a pokemon can evolve to mega, it cannot use 2 TMs, they can use only 1TM for make a balance
a mega-pokemon is not a hard target with rebalance team it can be a new suggestion to improve the pvp game.

Torment Xtreme

Reaction score
look other posts bro, with pokemons that dont have a cloned or good rebalance because his type be a weakness or have not a good learnset the solution for introduce to PvP mode (duels)
gyrados (water/dark)
2nd point
If a pokemon can evolve to mega, it cannot use 2 TMs, they can use only 1TM for make a balance
a mega-pokemon is not a hard target with rebalance team it can be a new suggestion to improve the pvp game.
i don't think mega evos would enter to game soon, so forget about it. We will see another way to improve Gyarados or the pokemon you were talking about.

Zelricks

Reaction score

We will check it.

gyrados (water/dark)
2nd point

Stop thinking in Megas Evolutions, currently, they will be only bosses, we have more things to do, before focus in a project of "mega evolutions"

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
gyrados (water/dark)
2nd point

i had gyarados 130 with reflect and for me it was really good '-' he can kill dragon pokes and what he must kill, i would only suggest a flying move on his moveset.

Zecao

Reaction score
i will write it again banette need buff

bro banette its pretty good, i have with reflect and dark pulse, and it kill all pokemons that it can kill.
if you're make a comparrison with dusknoir is not a good idea, because dusknoir need some nerf. thanks.

Clen

Reaction score
Add Tm Dizzy punch on Pinsir

argument:

This pokemon has no stun, moving or Tm

Attract not considered good stun

Last edited:

glutpwa

Reaction score
v10ffb.jpg

if scizor is immute of poison he shouldn't take dmg from poison.

flashin

Reaction score
Infernape

He needs a stun or something to defend hisself. he doesnt have chance to fight in pvp without stuns, heal, slow or protection.
so..

remove Rock-smash and give him endure or remove ember and give him Smokescreen

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Infernape

He needs a stun or something to defend hisself. he doesnt have chance to fight in pvp without stuns, heal, slow or protection.
so..

remove Rock-smash and give him endure or remove ember and give him Smokescreen
It has a fire mantle (which works as a protection) + sleep talk which is area stun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back