What's new

Welcome!

Rebalance discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloned Halew

Reaction score
Lombre: I think lombre need an expansive water or grass ... is a bit difficult to gain lvl pokemon that kills almost 1 to 1. itself has atake fury swipes but this is not strong against any kind is not so much help, tambn have WP and that's great, is a stun, but does not do much damage.

according Bulbapedia Lombre makes Hydro Pump (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...okémon)) maybe adding it could, or could add wirpool or an expansive grass type and Leaf Blade, or Leaf Tornado perhaps, to make more comfortable your LvLUp.

if we consider grass or water type Pokemon as Beyleff (Leaf Blade), Nuzeleaf (Leaf Blade, Grassy Terrain), Seadra (wirpool) Wartortle (wirpool), it seems right to add an item to Lombre expansive, from my point of view.

danyzz

Reaction score
can you reduce 2-3k hp of frosslass if im not wrong this pokemon have more than 23k , i have used pokes with sandstorm and in which frosslass isnt strong without having success, i tried to find out the reason and yes its its hp.
Im gonna try a rock pokemon against it too see if im not wrong.

whenever a pokemon gives you problems you try nerf hahaha that absurd and laugh again a Froslass is giving you problems... if you intend to kill Froslass with Mamoswine these well nub because this is weak with Froslass.. I see no need to downplay hp...a dark guy kills too easy rather should nerf to Dusknoir that if a problem / ...

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
whenever a pokemon gives you problems you try nerf hahaha that absurd and laugh again a Froslass is giving you problems... if you intend to kill Froslass with Mamoswine these well nub because this is weak with Froslass.. I see no need to downplay hp...a dark guy kills too easy rather should nerf to Dusknoir that if a problem / ...

its funny cuz usually when something is op people come here to try to defend its pokemon without giving an argument, you think i have problem in cash to buy one?
I'll be always here saying what i see in pvp, rebalancers sometimes take that suggestions but even if i dont do it, i dont think you all can lie to them since they have the tools to check it with every single pokemon, dont forget im 7-8 hours watching at pvp, who else (normal player) to know more about it.

i remember when i give arguments for mamoswine everyone acted like the same :D

Skyrus

Reaction score
its funny cuz usually when something is op people come here to try to defend its pokemon without giving an argument, you think i have problem in cash to buy one?
I'll be always here saying what i see in pvp, rebalancers sometimes take that suggestions but even if i dont do it, i dont think you all can lie to them since they have the tools to check it with every single pokemon, dont forget im 7-8 hours watching at pvp, who else (normal player) to know more about it.

i remember when i give arguments for mamoswine everyone acted like the same :D

Froslass is far from being op even with this amount of hp, it is weak to 5 types which are often used. Just because you have a pokemon with sandstorm doesn't mean Froslass has to lose vs that pokemon. So my Flygon should be able to kill Froslass since it has sandstorm? Froslass is ice/ghost, ofcourse my Flygon should lose from ice type even if it has a counter tm.

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
Froslass is far from being op even with this amount of hp, it is weak to 5 types which are often used. Just because you have a pokemon with sandstorm doesn't mean Froslass has to lose vs that pokemon. So my Flygon should be able to kill Froslass since it has sandstorm? Froslass is ice/ghost, ofcourse my Flygon should lose from ice type even if it has a counter tm.

1x vs 1x the chance should be more for the one who own a tm in which the enemy is weak dont you think? Anyway ill be trying to get picture and maybe a video to explain a little more, this is not the first time i see an op pokemon , yesterday i saw one of the best pvp duelers in pearl losing with his porygon it was 1x vs 1x but pory doesnt receive damage from ghost so considering he used tri attack twice on it ...

olimek

Banned user
Reaction score
add to learn tm tornado to skarmory because is hard to exp

Skyrus

Reaction score
1x vs 1x the chance should be more for the one who own a tm in which the enemy is weak dont you think? Anyway ill be trying to get picture and maybe a video to explain a little more, this is not the first time i see an op pokemon , yesterday i saw one of the best pvp duelers in pearl losing with his porygon it was 1x vs 1x but pory doesnt receive damage from ghost so considering he used tri attack twice on it ...

You do know that psychic dmg is just 1x on Froslass right? Froslass has ice moves, dark moves and just 3 ghost moves which means it hits porygon with 7 moves and that's not even with tms included. The porygon had probably tm reflect which is usefull but the other tm is 9 out of 10 blizzard and blizzard only hit Froslass for 0.5 dmg since it's resistance to it. I don't think it's weird for Porygon to lose that fight since Porygon is a normal pokemon which means his dmg is suppose to be weaker.

Angelic

Reaction score
Add: TM74 Falling Rocks (level 60 ) on
Sandlash
Marowak
Dugtrio

Tm the only new that will put Dugtrio is TM63 Rock Slide
and this one has it as a movement not understand?

if you wonder why it ironic put these pokes falling rocks, then they can learn Quagsire? Earth/Water.

Killaz

Reaction score
wow couple years foretress have protect and now some genius has idea to remove it? EPIC , anyway i dont care :D

Sanix

Reaction score
You know, now Gyarados is a Water/Fly.
This Fly is only Weakness for this Poke. Before Gyarados is a good, now? not.
Then i Propose Add this Poke One Op Moves Brine. I think is a good proposition . 65 lvl, 40 sec Cd. We can Change spell Dragon Breath.
Sorry for me Perfect English my friend

matheo01q

Reaction score

You know, now Gyarados is a Water/Fly.
This Fly is only Weakness for this Poke. Before Gyarados is a good, now? not.
Then i Propose Add this Poke One Op Moves Brine. I think is a good proposition . 65 lvl, 40 sec Cd. We can Change spell Dragon Breath.
Sorry for me Perfect English my friend

Gyarados is water dragon ,so need skill dragons.About brine is not good idea for add to him.

Zecao

Reaction score
Ye, and this Fkin FLY giving gyarados only WEAKNESS ;/

Stop of cry, dont post your angru arguments, better give us a solution, how can they improve gyrados?
Gyarados learn goos TMs, have a great learnset, his main problemn its his type
2,5 weakness by thunder, and with pokemons like c electrode, c electivire, etc
Solution 1)
Increase HP or give a protection because have much weakness
Solution 2)
improve a evolution (mega gyarados) without be OP only for change to Water/Dark type

Last edited:

Skyrus

Reaction score
Stop of cry, dont post your angru arguments, better give us a solution, how can they improve gyrados?
Gyarados learn goos TMs, have a great learnset, his main problemn its his type
2,5 weakness by thunder, and with pokemons like c electrode, c electivire, etc
Solution 1)
Increase HP or give a protection because have much weakness
Solution 2)
improve a evolution (mega gyarados) without be OP only for change to Water/Dark type

Mega evo is ur 2nd solution really? :p Sorry but I'm afraid that's gonna be 2017

Zecao

Reaction score
Mega evo is ur 2nd solution really? :p Sorry but I'm afraid that's gonna be 2017

i think that a mega evolution for weakness pokemon its the solution i see some sprites of mega evolutions on the new quest and if can agree this for pokemons that need a bit of help will be great

matheo01q

Reaction score

i think that a mega evolution for weakness pokemon its the solution i see some sprites of mega evolutions on the new quest and if can agree this for pokemons that need a bit of help will be great

MY suggestion sandlash could have in skills rock thomb // add more dmg to cloned pokes ,because same dmg cloned blastoise and normal blastoise at 130 lvl.

Sanix

Reaction score
Zecao 2 solutions is Good :3

and not only electric is good vs Gyarados. Rock too ;/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back