What's new

Welcome!

Rebalance discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piczek007

Reaction score
I think that marowak damage is fine, opposite to his crowd control or hp.

olimek

Banned user
Reaction score
metagross should be resistant to ghost and dark. When repair this bug? Metagross is more steel so ?

Torment Xtreme

Reaction score
metagross should be resistant to ghost and dark. When repair this bug? Metagross is more steel so ?

Steel will get dmg x1 from Ghost and Dark, being Psychic it will get x2, so there is nothing to fix, is a way to balance it and avoid Steel pokes being OP.

Abble

Reaction score
Steel will get dmg x1 from Ghost and Dark, being Psychic it will get x2, so there is nothing to fix, is a way to balance it and avoid Steel pokes being OP.

Why should he get 2x from dark and ghost? If we follow that rule take out the poison type from gengar already. This doens't make much sence, if he's steel and half psychic he should get 1x from dark and ghost like every other pokemon that got 2 types.

olimek

Banned user
Reaction score
all steel pokes from PA are resistant to dark and ghost. Look to dex like skarmory or other steel poke.

Torment Xtreme

Reaction score
all steel pokes from PA are resistant to dark and ghost. Look to dex like skarmory or other steel poke.

Resistants from dex has not been changed i guess, but it was applied according to bulbapedia to prevent steel pokes being OP and it won't be changed.

@Skyrus: before talk, you should try using Metagross 130.
Raezor (diamond) has one, is strong and he likes it and says "idk why people say metagross is weak" (the first player i have seen with Metagross 130)

olimek

Banned user
Reaction score
but if porygon is op u dont add more weak. Porygon have psy attack so why is 0x to ghost? porygon is op ADD more weak like metagross. If steel is resistant to ghost and dark so why metagross should be weak? idk why? so maybe add more psy attack if u think its psy type.

olimek

Banned user
Reaction score
in other pokemon games metagross is normal to ghost and dark. But here is PAdventure. Here bulbasaur can fly and arcanice can dive -.- "soon"

olimek

Banned user
Reaction score
metagross is generation III in bulbapedia can see that stell is resistant to ghost and dark

Skyrus

Reaction score
@Skyrus: before talk, you should try using Metagross 130.
Raezor (diamond) has one, is strong and he likes it and says "idk why people say metagross is weak" (the first player i have seen with Metagross 130)

Tell me where do I lvl my metagross to 130 without tms, it is to weak to lvl it without tms, other pokemon can hunt without tms just fine.

Torment Xtreme

Reaction score
Tell me where do I lvl my metagross to 130 without tms, it is to weak to lvl it without tms, other pokemon can hunt without tms just fine.

Have you tried with rock pokes instead of ghosts? ^^

Note: Keep in mind that not every poke will be easy to lvl

Last edited:

Skyrus

Reaction score
Have you tried with rock pokes instead of ghosts? ^^

Wait what? You are mixing 2 things up, I'm not the one complaining about the resistance to ghost. I said it was weak and hard to lvl without tms. And yea I have tried rock but rock pokemons hit hard ... You would say grass/poison because he is resistance to grass and immune for poison but it is still way to hard to lvl

olimek

Banned user
Reaction score
u must buy expensive tms ref and psycho cut and exp only 100+ 150+ on grass/posion This is hard pokemon weak and expensive. Have too much weak. Change ghost and dark to normal.

Majkel

Reaction score
u must buy expensive tms ref and psycho cut and exp only 100+ 150+ on grass/posion This is hard pokemon weak and expensive. Have too much weak. Change ghost and dark to normal.
Check this site. Metagros is not resistant for dark&ghost. http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Metagross_(Pokémon)
And here u have screen from this site about metagross effective:
ywrznosxdbcfshdqnxnpynewosdhnkqhcigjyjyeaxingqftzqpfxzekrukulkktlucjbtreyiobfqqxmkhxukkdevrdzetqmpcl

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back