Welcome!

Rebalance discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wycich

Banned user
Reaction score
berollo
Magmar 108 deals 3-3.2 damage from Flamethower, Magmortar 110 deals 3.5~ from Dual Flamethower. In my opinion Magmortar should have more dmg from it like
200-300dmg+. becouse it is evo of Magmar and should deals little more than Magmar. What is Your opinion ?

grayfoox look Magmar [109], and Magmortar [110],

fire punch
16:20 Your Magmar deals 3164 damage to a Sceptile.
16:22 Your Magmortar deals 3612 damage to a Sceptile.
+- 500
magmastorm
16:20 Your Magmar deals 4330 damage to a Sceptile.
16:22 Your Magmortar deals 4870 damage to a Sceptile.
+-500
heat vave
16:21 Your Magmar deals 1906 damage to a Sceptile.
16:22 Your Magmortar deals 1922 damage to a Sceptile.
+- 0
flamethrower dual flametower
16:30 Your Magmar deals 3180 damage to a Sceptile.
16:30 Your Magmortar deals 3638 damage to a Sceptile.
+- 500
my magmortar lost duel magmar ...
very best fire poke magmortar .
plis more dmg magmortar , evo and +- 500 hp better dmg , very bad ;(

very best fire XDDDDDD

gallato

Reaction score
Let's see: METAGROSS Metal/psychic

Why this pokemon don't has Teleport/ blink???
He don't has any ''stun atack'' execpt doom desire- stun of 3sec (omg it's a very good stun time ._.)
''Hammer harm'' wtf is that move? the damage are ridiculous and don't make stun...
And why do not have ''confusion''?

Metagross
M1 Zen Headbutt 20 sec
M2 Psyschock 15 sec
M3 Dizzy Punch 25 sec
M4 Confusion 30 sec
m5 Psychic 20 sec
M6 Hammer harm (need fix) 25 sec
M7 Bullet punch 25 sec
M8 Psycho cut 45 sec
M9 Iron defence 60 sec
m10 Doom desire 50 sec

I think that is a good moves for metagross. Because is a rare poke and stronger in ''anime'', hard to up lv.

Szmul

Reaction score

He don't has any ''stun atack'' execpt doom desire- stun of 3sec (omg it's a very good stun time ._.)
''Hammer harm'' wtf is that move? the damage are ridiculous and don't make stun...

Metagross
M1 Zen Headbutt 20 sec
M2 Psyschock 15 sec
M3 Dizzy Punch 25 sec
M4 Confusion 30 sec
m5 Psychic 20 sec
M7 Bullet punch 25 sec
M8 Psycho cut 45 sec
M9 Iron defence 60 sec
m10 Doom desire 50 sec

I think that is a good moves for metagross. Because is a rare poke and stronger in ''anime'', hard to up lv.

I think that 4 stuns in current rebalance is a bit OP. I think that metagross should be rabalanced. IMO it should have confusion and one more aoe attack eg. extrasensory to make him able to lvl up. Trust me, the only possibility to lvl it up quite comfortable is to learn reflect and try on gengars. It's types don't combine together so it's hard to find good hunting spot :/. I also think that he could even have possibility to learn Psycho Cut.

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score

Metagross
M1 Zen Headbutt 20 sec
M2 Psyschock 15 sec
M3 Dizzy Punch 25 sec
M4 Confusion 30 sec
m5 Psychic 20 sec
M7 Bullet punch 25 sec
M8 Psycho cut 45 sec
M9 Iron defence 60 sec
m10 Doom desire 50 sec

M1 Restore
M2 Reflect
M3 Recover
M4 Dizzy Punch
M5 Confusion
M6 Psyfusion
M8 Protection
M9 Magnet Rise
M10 Doom Desire

I rather this, what do you think?

Szmul

Reaction score
I think you have made serious mistake wtih sudowoodo.
You took away most of his aoe dmg to give him ...... headbutt with 30 seconds of cd. Really? 30 seconds for 800 dmg close target and 1 turn stun.... IMO Dizzy punch with 25s cd sounds better. You also lowered its hp while his def was realy weak before. Yeah I understand that steakth rock was too OP but now something is missing. Thinking that endure is efficient in lvling up is imo wrong. It's so hard to use on hard spots, where you have to change your pokes.
My proposition is:
+ to replace headbutt with dizzy punch with a bit lower cd
+ to replace meha punch/wood hammer/ rock throw with rock tomb (dmg +/- 3,5k at 130)with cd 35-40s
and maybe to add harden in passive (but not usual)

Torment Xtreme

Reaction score
Gallade needs to get leaf blade again since protection is removed, you gave confusion +10 second in cooldown, removed fury cuttor, leaf blade and protection. He is underpowered now... Gallade should be one of the best pokemons, not because it is expensive but because of his type. Psychic and Fighting which are like enemy's of eachother which makes him a very good match against the weaknesses of his own types, Fighting to protect his psychic part from dark and rock pokes and psychic to protect fighting type from other psychic pokes.
Should be resistant, because of its type, but not strong or it will be OP, anyway is on the list so it will be checked.

T

TheLegacy

stop crying at wobufet, i think most of you was to addicted to easy level, abusing of the shorts cd of coat & reflect, i think its time for you all to have new pokes, just like i do every week, it's a great experience to try some other pokes and not only the ops we have had and abused for almost 1 YEAR, if wobu recover reflect, move coat would probably go, it was OP before this rebalance, and you cant tell me that it wasnt , i have almost 15,000 pvp played and im right now the TOP 1 in pvp and yes i had wobufet and i could beat any kind of pokemon (not dark) with it at lvl 130 -.- Give enough argument guys , i have lost more than you for over 2-3 years, this rebalance is perfect (95%), just some little bugs and adjustment should change.
About gallade , i think it is good how it is right now, it can kill dark/normal/posion very well, what else do you want him to kill? IT WONT BE OP ANYMORE.

for everyone here, you MUST Adapt or GO away. I used to cried just like you, but now i have seen, this is was the majority was looking for :3 Excellent and fair for everyone.

yosmarx01

Reaction score
Soy Mariel leos una de las cosas que no estoy deacuerdo es quitarle el refle a wobufet si quieren ponganle el refle y quiten la proteccion

Grayfoox

Reaction score
stop crying at wobufet, i think most of you was to addicted to easy level, abusing of the shorts cd of coat & reflect, i think its time for you all to have new pokes, just like i do every week, it's a great experience to try some other pokes and not only the ops we have had and abused for almost 1 YEAR, if wobu recover reflect, move coat would probably go, it was OP before this rebalance, and you cant tell me that it wasnt , i have almost 15,000 pvp played and im right now the TOP 1 in pvp and yes i had wobufet and i could beat any kind of pokemon (not dark) with it at lvl 130 -.- Give enough argument guys , i have lost more than you for over 2-3 years, this rebalance is perfect (95%), just some little bugs and adjustment should change.
About gallade , i think it is good how it is right now, it can kill dark/normal/posion very well, what else do you want him to kill? IT WONT BE OP ANYMORE.

for everyone here, you MUST Adapt or GO away. I used to cried just like you, but now i have seen, this is was the majority was looking for :3 Excellent and fair for everyone.

you made me cry xD and I'm Agreed with Gallade, but as makarno said, if you want to defeat a poke with 30k in TMs with a poke without TMs, obviusly the one with TMs will have better chances to win...

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
stop crying at wobufet, i think most of you was to addicted to easy level, abusing of the shorts cd of coat & reflect, i think its time for you all to have new pokes, just like i do every week, it's a great experience to try some other pokes and not only the ops. Give enough argument guys. This rebalance is perfect (95%), just some little bugs and adjustment should change.

I think I will give you a medal or golden cup. And that not an irony.

Berolath

Reaction score
I think Alakazam needs again Kinesis, it was normaly poke with kinesis and really good to lure pokes and make good exp, now, is bad poke again...
Pory2 I think has low dmg now
and "add Find Hole" to rhyperior-Rhydon cause they make holes in the tv serial, so I think is normal and possible to has it.
and I think, remove "Underground" of Stelix and put "Iron Defense" again.
that's all by me, I think of more changes but I think for me, it's in off. thx and good work. :rolleyes:

rockstars

Reaction score
Please could improve Tentacruel because now is useless the revalance did not taste at all.

Cloned Halew

Reaction score
Machamp need a new balance, is a type pokemon fight to stay at a disadvantage compared to others, I am too weak to the point of not giving fight to normal pokemon as kangashkan or Blissey, without mensionar or goes against Porygon2, a fight that should be fought is ending in humiliation for Machamp.

Machamp

"Triple Punch" level = 60, cooldown = 15
"Karate Chop" level = 60, cooldown = 10
"Focus Blast" level = 60, cooldown = 30
"Cross Chop" level = 60, cooldown = 10
"Ground Chop" level = 60, cooldown = 10
"Fist Machine" level = 60, cooldown = 30
"DynamicPunch" level = 75, cooldown = 40
"Wide Guard" level = 60, cooldown = 40
"Super Power" level = 70, cooldown = 35

perhaps remain good turn up a little power fist machine or lower the cooldown
or instead of all this, add close combat or rock smash. the truth I think he deserves it, I remain quite weak and unpleasant fight a pokemon that should be lost in duels against powerful pokemons with complete disadvantage against.

Makarno.-

Reaction score
Machamp need a new balance, is a type pokemon fight to stay at a disadvantage compared to others, I am too weak to the point of not giving fight to normal pokemon as kangashkan or Blissey, without mensionar or goes against Porygon2, a fight that should be fought is ending in humiliation for Machamp.

Machamp

"Triple Punch" level = 60, cooldown = 15
"Karate Chop" level = 60, cooldown = 10
"Focus Blast" level = 60, cooldown = 30
"Cross Chop" level = 60, cooldown = 10
"Ground Chop" level = 60, cooldown = 10
"Fist Machine" level = 60, cooldown = 30
"DynamicPunch" level = 75, cooldown = 40
"Wide Guard" level = 60, cooldown = 40
"Super Power" level = 70, cooldown = 35

perhaps remain good turn up a little power fist machine or lower the cooldown
or instead of all this, add close combat or rock smash. the truth I think he deserves it, I remain quite weak and unpleasant fight a pokemon that should be lost in duels against powerful pokemons with complete disadvantage against.

Well I have to say that Machamp is right now one of the best fighting pokes. I don't know how did you play your Machamp, because it trully kills Kangaskhan and Blissey easily.... UNLESS you are using lvl 100 machamp without TMs vs lvl 130 blissey with reflect and water pulse. Just compare the two situations. 30 levels of difference and 35k in TM of difference. If you have same level, and same TM power, Machamp will ALWAYS win, and easy.

xxthefrancisxx

Reaction score
- Up damage rollout... giga impac... power whilp damage very low

- add more good attack fire and fight blaiziken.... magma storm ... dizzy punch... furious legs... high jump up ... remove sky uppercut (add tm) blaiziken similar attack hitmonlee ...

- add ingran more pokemon grass need more pokemon heal in area ... no alone normal pokemon....

- gliscor remove faint attack & knock off and add attack fly .. example fly atack... or good atack guillotine or aerial ace (no tm) is fly/ground .-.

- togetic remove roost ... add recover

- add rest or protect Lickilicky ... remove knock off & zen headbuut and add dizzy punch

its all for the moment :D

Last edited:

ivalux

Reaction score
about yanma, is pretty ironic, can drop tm bugbuzz but can't use it xD
and change hypnosis for super sonic, to be a bit more like the anime

Grayfoox

Reaction score
- Up damage rollout... giga impac... power whilp damage very low

- add more good attack fire and fight blaiziken.... magma storm ... dizzy punch... furious legs... high jump up ... remove sky uppercut (add tm) blaiziken similar attack hitmonlee ...

- add ingran more pokemon grass need more pokemon heal in area ... no alone normal pokemon....

- gliscor remove faint attack & knock off and add attack fly .. example fly atack... or good atack guillotine or aerial ace (no tm) is fly/ground .-.

- togetic remove roost ... add recover

- add rest or protect Lickilicky ... remove knock off & zen headbuut and add dizzy punch

its all for the moment :D

So OP xD

the Ziken's damage is pretty good for now and his passive is nice too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back