What's new

Welcome!

Raticate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Throughout these years playing PAD, I, in my opinion, think that it has never had so much notoriety. It has gone through some subtle rebalances, but as things have changed and continue to change, it still remains somewhat overlooked in general.

I would like to propose a change, even if you think it is irrelevant, I would like to ask you to apply some changes for that.

Currently, these are the moves it has, as we know.

Facade
Scary Face
Super Fang
Hyper Fang
Crunch
Double Team
Me First
Reversal
Assurance
Fury Swipes

My proposal would be:

Hyper Fang
Brick Break / Psychic Fangs
Smelling Salts
Sleep Talk

Fury Swipes
Me First
Crunch
Thunder Fang
Tail Whip
Reversal
Double Team - Passive?!

Well, on Brick Break and Psychic Fangs, I know they are two types, completely different, but they have basically the same goal. I think they both fit him perfectly, although I think his big, strong fangs can nicely breaks a reflect.

about, sleep talk, i thought in removing scary face, due the idea of adding brick or psychic fangs. I believe that the range area may is the same, and we have a "plus", because at the same time that it causes the effect of "sleeping" it also hits.

the other suggestions are more random, without much explanation, I just found it interesting and that would fit well. I don't know about it having a passive like that. But, anyway, that's it.

thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back