What's new

Welcome!

Kangaskhan

Dragon King

Reaction score
Hi, I'm making this thread to suggest Mega Kangaskhan in game, I'm about to hit 250 and it makes me sad that I cannot obtain my favorite mega, whatever, is just a suggestion, I don't know how long has been since Kangaskhan received a change in its moveset but most of the pokemons nowadays have kind of broken moves.
Compared to pokemons without protection or any healing move Kangaskhan has 2k less HP, e.g. Eelektros (Normal) 25k HP, Ninetales (Normal) 26k HP, Muk (Normal) 26k HP, Muk (Alolan) 26.5k HP, Zoroark (Normal) 26k HP, Bisharp (Normal) 25k (it has false swipe with a small chance to use a healing move, whatever)

Anyway, the HP is not the main subject in this thread I just wanted to point out that Kangaskhan at 130 has 24k HP.

Kangaskhan moveset:

Hammer arm
Dizzy punch
Crunch
Chip away
Trump card
Sucker punch
Facade
Return
Reversal
Epicenter

Mega Kangaskhan suggestive moveset, of course, reducing its HP to 21k at lvl 130 at least would be fair, besides that every mega has 1k more of HP

Hammer arm
Dizzy punch
Crunch
Chip away
Trump card
Endure
Facade
Return
Reversal
Outrage

As you can see is not the biggest change in the world but I think is fair enough to add Mega Kangaskhan in game as a viable option to exchange for mega stone voucher.

izzy

Reaction score
remove trump card and add outrage
remove sucker punch and add Rage

Back