What's new

Welcome!

Quit, finally.

Dzony Kalesony

Reaction score
Hey, I quit this game finally, there's no more point playing there, cuz admins don't give a shit about anything and ignore players. It works like a police and staff members try to fuck up each other, to get better position. Imho it's funny cuz it's a game not rl life, some ppl seem not to consider it. Anyways, thanks to everyone who played with me through these all years:
-Ultimation
-Outcasted
-Cartoon Network
-Plastikowe Biedronki
-and finally.. LnD
These are guilds which kept me playing, but now.. i finally quit, and it's my last word.
Bye :)

StrikerBeckham

Reaction score
Ultimation??? BOOOOOOOOOOO! Hahaha jk.
Well Dzoony, its sad seeing old faces leave, even if this face was on my rival guild time ago haha.
All I gotta say its good luck on your future projects and thanks for being part of that amazing Nostalgia vs Ultimation era that was just freaking fun and hilarious back then.

Hope to see ya later! =D

PD: Ultifag!! : D (had to say it one last time)

T

TheLegacy

see you next week :) or maybe see you when rebalance is done.

you are too sick for this game like elmas =P. Youll come back surely.

Dzony Kalesony

Reaction score
I won't come back, you may be sure :).
Just will miss these all awesome ppl who I met, but well.. Our beloved staff can destroy everything, even such a good server with huge potential, it could be much more popular than PxG is, but it seems they just don't want it. Their aim is just to get money, nothing else. You've seen this funny shit called 'event', that explains everything. If u want to contact with me somehow, msg me here, i'll respond.

Last edited:

Oddisher

Reaction score
Goodbye Dzony , seems like almost everyone is leaving this place , as i did some time ago. It's nice you mentioned Cartoon Network. Wish you good luck in whatever you need.

Back